Spank Marks that uses Panties slot (filled!) (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I've searched for what is available for spank marks, and the only thing I could find is the vanilla spank marks from Faceless. However, these come as an SWF mod, which means you load them all at once, can't really fade them out and they are not RGB-A adjustable.

My next idea was to use sby's allalphasliders and pink panties to simulated reddening ass cheeks. It would work decently, were it not for the damn contours that still remain unfaded. But the implementation would be perfect - you could control the marks, color and alpha via dialogue commands!

Thus, I humbly request a pair of special "panties" that can be used to simulate a blushing, well-spanked ass. IMO, one could use the basic briefs as a starting point, erase all contours and make them a bit blurry so you can't really tell where it ends and begins. I've never made clothing mods for SDT so I don't know how much work it would be, but it sounds easy enough. A few blobs of color really, that use the panties slot. Pretty please?

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
It may seem "really easy" to you, but it's not easy to know what someone really wants, so you should make screenshots and edit them with a basic graphic editor (e.g. Paint) and show what you want.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
It may seem "really easy" to you, but it's not easy to know what someone really wants, so you should make screenshots and edit them with a basic graphic editor (e.g. Paint) and show what you want.
Of course, careless of me. This came out much better than I thought, considering the almost 120 secs I gave it:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.