Some Characters / Costumes + Accessories (1 Viewer)

althekoolkid

Potential Patron
Re: -Update- * Wonder Woman * /// Raven from Teen Titans and more

I seem to have an issue when I load any of your mods. The girl becomes stuck in place. She is breathing, but has hulk-strength and I cant seem to get her head to move.

Calla

Content Creator

althekoolkid said:
I seem to have an issue when I load any of your mods. The girl becomes stuck in place. She is breathing, but has hulk-strength and I cant seem to get her head to move.

Do you have the same problem with other mods? Are you using the latest version of the Loader? For the mods you see here, load the "body" first, then load the "head/hair".

althekoolkid

Potential Patron

Calla said:
althekoolkid said:

Do you have the same problem with other mods? Are you using the latest version of the Loader? For the mods you see here, load the "body" first, then load the "head/hair".

No, yes, and check. I Do not have this problem with other mods and my loader is up to date. Its strange, even after I remove/reset the swf mods she still remains stiff as a brick wall. . . Still no head movement, even after the mods are (lets say) "unloaded." I have to exit completely to get her to move again.

Calla

Content Creator

even after I remove/reset the swf mods she still remains stiff as a brick wall

I have to exit completely to get her to move again.

Does that make the mods work?

The only mod here that should have a problem with the reset option is the female cyborg, you have to close the Loader and open it again before using any other mods. About the other ones, I just tested them and I couldn't reproduce your problem. I loaded/unloaded them in sequence, with the reset button, without closing the Loader, and they were working fine here.

dcfan

Potential Patron

Thought I'd share this little bit I did with the plant girl body. Makes for a pretty good Poison Ivy I think. BTW Calla, I know you're not really taking requests right now, but you created two awesome DC comics ladies already (including that fantastic Wonder Woman) and so I'd like to request, whenever you can create them, Power Girl (with the outfit at least, no real need for the cape) and Zatanna. If you can do them, fantastic, if not, no worries, just keep up the great work.

Power Girl
Power_Girl_Vol_2_1_%28Virgin%29.jpg

Zatanna
Zatanna-hughes.png

Attachments

• Ivy.jpg
    Ivy.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 883

Calla

Content Creator

dcfan said:
and so I'd like to request, whenever you can create them, Power Girl (with the outfit at least, no real need for the cape) and Zatanna. If you can do them, fantastic, if not, no worries, just keep up the great work.

Suggestions noted.

dcfan said:
Thought I'd share this little bit I did with the plant girl body. Makes for a pretty good Poison Ivy I think.

Good find. :)

tracer

Potential Patron
Re: * Wonder Woman * /// Raven from Teen Titans and more

your stuff is amazingly high quality man, great work

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

That WW is fantastic! Thanks.

And if anyone wanted a non-Loader WW or two (or a blonde WG) here you go! (They all still use the hair).

Also, I vote for PG too! There is a body code and hair import for PG uploaded by Koschei @ http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/280/

Maybe a PG swf import (or loader import) could be made from one of the swimsuit or leotard mods (by rufferto) that already exist @ http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1566

Attachments

• wg-cassie.png
    wg-cassie.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 1,807
  • ww-1_PREV.png
    ww-1_PREV.png
    547 KB · Views: 1,333
  • ww-2_PREV.png
    ww-2_PREV.png
    423.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 280-power-girl.png
    280-power-girl.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 506
wg-cassie.txt
868 bytes · Views: 192

ww-1-code.txt
883 bytes · Views: 170

ww-2-code.txt
845 bytes · Views: 162

pg-kara-code.txt
466 bytes · Views: 211

althekoolkid

Potential Patron

Calla said:
even after I remove/reset the swf mods she still remains stiff as a brick wall

I have to exit completely to get her to move again.

Does that make the mods work?

The only mod here that should have a problem with the reset option is the female cyborg, you have to close the Loader and open it again before using any other mods. About the other ones, I just tested them and I couldn't reproduce your problem. I loaded/unloaded them in sequence, with the reset button, without closing the Loader, and they were working fine here.

Nope. Sorry, I still cant get them to work. Ill investigate a bit.

dcfan

Potential Patron

zzaapp002 said:
That WW is fantastic! Thanks.

And if anyone wanted a non-Loader WW here you go (it still uses the hair):

charName:DIANA;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.95;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:47;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:wide,23,57,140,1;breasts:122;skin:tan;nose:normal;lipstick:1,84,0,6,1;eyeshadow:0,0,255,0.647;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,0,0,0.11;mascara:0,0,255,1,100;nailpolish:105,39,178,1;eyebrow:44,0,84,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:-60,1,1,1;bg:1;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,1.2,1.2;balls:0,1;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:none,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:shirt,255,0,0,1,255,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:highleg,0,0,255,1;top:bikini,255,0,0,0.392;armwear:elbowglove,0,0,255,0.392;legwear:thighhigh,0,0,255,0.392,255,255,255,0;footwear:highheel,180,0,6,1,255,255,255,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:ring;swfMod:ww_hair.swf,111111111

Good job. there are a few things I would change on it, but otherwise well done

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thanks for the props.

I don't make imports (yet?) but it is fun to try and figure out the codings.

(And thanks to the creator since I used his hair mod).

Calla

Content Creator
Re: -Update- Cortana /// Raven from Teen Titans and more

- Updated with Cortana from Halo -

Faceless

Content Creator

That was going to be my next project...

Oh well. Good job.

Calla

Content Creator

Faceless said:
That was going to be my next project...

Oh well. Good job.

Did you start it already? I'm sure you would be able to make a superior semi-transparent version of her. There are several parts of the one I made that I don't like, especially the joints, that's why I called it an "optional" version.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
I don't like the joints.

Good job on your imports, they replace so much stuff!
I tried to make a full body import once, looked awful. Your's look great.
Keep up the good modding.

Calla

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
Calla said:
I don't like the joints.

Good job on your imports, they replace so much stuff!
I tried to make a full body import once, looked awful. Your's look great.
Keep up the good modding.

Thank you. I was going to ask you or Faceless something before releasing the last one but I forgot. It's that, when you reset the mod, the transparency remains, you have to close and reopen the Loader. I don't know AS well enough; I just uncommented the relevant parts and wrote some very basic ones.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Calla said:
when you reset the mod, the transparency remains, you have to close and reopen the Loader.

Easy enough to fix:
Code:
registerUnloadFunction(f)
Where f is a function.
f will be called upon unloading a mod, you could use it to restore the correct transparencies.

EDIT:
Code:
main.registerUnloadFunction(f)

Faceless

Content Creator

All you need to do is duplicate the code you used to change her transparency into the fixback() function, but change the alpha values all back to 1, and then uncomment the line that calls fixback().

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.