Soba here, hello. (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
Well, I changed my nickname. In the old site, my nickname is PatMan. Now i changed it to Soba.
Think i have to start introducing myself from beginning. Soo, where should i start? My ryona fetish i like?
Well, as you know, i like ryona about Digimon. Especially Kazemon and Zephyrmon, olus after watching the new series, i think Mervamon got my attention as a ryona victim.
Not only Digimon, i love others good guy anime and game girl being defeated and humiliated by the bad guy. I have to admit i'm too picky about the girl i love for being ryona victim. Specifically, i love big breasted one (or the one who wear a skimpy outfit and showing so much cleavage), the strong willed one and she can fight pretty well, and they have a rival! Ahh nothing's better than seeing your ryona girl defeated and submitted by their rival.
And umm, honestly i love Star Virgin series in this website and currently i'm translating my own Kazemon fict into English and will posting it here soon.
I think i'm an easy going guy :p
I'm Indonesian, 21 yo, and kinda short. I'm a Hobbit :(
So that's all, you can ask me anything here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.