Skarpne, recurring character by Gerph (1 Viewer)

Flapsnu

Potential Patron
It's a character I love, and it's getting pretty popular. I got the idea of a mod because of an almost perfect reference, it's exactly the angle we need but the page cuts a little on the top and the side...

I8DGK9h.jpg

I hope the other are enough to do something. I know it's not easy, with the x-ray on top of that...
Basically the best way to do it I think is to edit this image, using the others as reference.

Here they are (last two aren't that great, sorry) :
http://i.imgur.com/kmUmpic.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/ESWCJdj.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/RjNCtRW.jpg?1

If you're interested, here are the sources :
Skarpworld: Pizza With Mayonnaise (e-hentai galleries)
The Girl With Sharp Teeth (e-hentai galleries)
Gerph's HF profile page

tmb

Casual Client
I have an album with 3 more right side reference images, a rotating 3D GIF and another general aspect image. Hope it helps. :smile:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

I made a try but the result doesn't look good. The head of this girl doesn't fit SDT girl head, so I had to stretch it, but even like this the result is bad.
GjA0Brd.png

There is also the problem of the two bits of hair over her head that doesn't fit in the PNG template. To display them correctly, a SWF mod has to be made.
Speaking from an artist point of view, this request can seem simple, but needs much redrawing.
Also, the outside lines are quite hard to reproduce in vector drawing, and the colours of the reference from tmb i used are aquarelle with gradients, very difficult to make in vector drawing (the 2nd and 3rd references from Flapsnu have strange shapes and are not usable as is).

I really do not have time to work on this (also this character is almost unknown, with an unusual graphic style, so I bet only a few people will download it and use it).
I still put the PNG test imod I done, as it may eventually help a modder that would decide to make this hair mod anyway.

7K82LQQ.png

Galactakiller

Potential Patron
Well, hello everyone. I discover some good pics of an OC character created by Gerph18up (If you want more pics of his art or just for find others reference pics, it's Gerph 18up!) and, well, I think it's a good idea to put one of his most famous OC : Sharpne. So, here the references pics of her hair and Outfit, expecially her jacket. See ya ^^ :

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_opapb28Bij1s5xie5_540_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png
    tumblr_inline_opapb28Bij1s5xie5_540_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 201
  • tumblr_odilfuRjAA1s5ee46o1_540.jpg
    tumblr_odilfuRjAA1s5ee46o1_540.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 198
  • 7d39e00a-a208-483c-ae1a-25b4157da9bf.jpg
    7d39e00a-a208-483c-ae1a-25b4157da9bf.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 217
  • d78577f0-e755-4362-8d6a-1ca97b7d087b.jpg
    d78577f0-e755-4362-8d6a-1ca97b7d087b.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 276

Galactakiller

Potential Patron
Why it's now in the "Invalid Request" ? It's not invalid ... I guess ... Well, better wait another threat of another fan :/

stuntcock

Content Creator
Why it's now in the "Invalid Request" ? It's not invalid
It was marked as such because you ignored the Request Rules.
  • you're supposed to Search before creating a new request, so as to avoid creating duplicate threads.
  • you're supposed to provide side-view reference images, because frontal and oblique views are less useful to SDT modders.
  • you're supposed to clearly identify what you want (e.g. static hairstyle, RGB slider support, breast slider support, mod compatibility, etc), instead of referring vaguely to hair and outfit.
  • you're supposed to host your reference images offsite instead of attaching them to a forum post.
  • you're supposed to Search for similar material which already exists, in case there are clothing elements which could be easily adapted to fit your character (instead of drawing new items from scratch).
When a post is marked as Invalid it's not a punishment or condemnation. It's an indication that the current status of the thread is not conducive to modding work. It's a suggestion that you should put more work into your request in order to make it convenient for (and attractive to) SDT modders. Once those corrections are made, the thread will be restored to the normal requests board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.