Sir Phoenix's Gallery of "reels" (1 Viewer)

Phoenix88

Potential Patron
Here's my first contribution. I hope you enjoy! :D

Attachments

• reel1.png
    reel1.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 3,256
  • reel2.png
    reel2.png
    110 KB · Views: 1,803
  • reel3.png
    reel3.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 2,354
  • reel4.png
    reel4.png
    111 KB · Views: 1,733
  • reel5.png
    reel5.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,395
  • reel6.png
    reel6.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,514
  • reel7.png
    reel7.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 2,709

alseides

Potential Patron
Nice. I've never tried realistic hairs before. Who knows, somebody might make a mod to make the girl look real. ::)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Cool.

Could be used to make some other non-Movie Marvel characters look like they belong in the Marvel "Movie Universe"...

Phoenix88

Potential Patron
alseides said:
Nice. I've never tried realistic hairs before. Who knows, somebody might make a mod to make the girl look real. ::)

It actually wasn't that bad. Because making it dynamic would be a monster issue, it only works well with short hair styles. Medium hair styles can also work well if you have them pass behind the body. One nice thing you can do is with photoshop, add small degrees of transparency at certain points within the hair, so you can see the head through the hair, making the realistic effect even nicer.

srotu

Potential Patron
Phoenix88 said:
Here's my first contribution. I hope you enjoy! :D
really liked the redhead reminded me of someone i know instant hardon i would still love to see away to put a real persons face in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.