since the new mod came out if found some hiar mods that need to be redone (1 Viewer)

fallout666

Potential Patron
since 1.3b came out we have few issue with some old hair mods and there more then i post here since did not get chance to go threw all of them. so we are going to have some flaws with some other hair imports out there.

as you see in full view of Matsumoto_Rangiku you will notice that her hair not right at bottom and needs to be redone

same for Tokine Yukimura

as for Tsunade you see bar behind her head. so does not make it look right

Chance

Content Creator
Can we go further than 1600 ? What's the new format now ? I'm not doing anything before a new template sheet is out :p

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Here's Tsunade fixed.

Attachments

• tsunade1.png
    tsunade1.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 951

fallout666

Potential Patron
not sure if we can go further. but i just want to point out some hair on people when view all way out you see some people hair not right since we see where person did not finish the need piece of pony tail or if she has long hair like Matsumoto_Rangiku you notice hair not complete and bottom end. all i was doing was point out problem with hair mods since new version came out. i love the work you people do and thank you too.

btc

Potential Patron
So for now even if a character has extremely long hair it can't be extended/redone?

Chance

Content Creator
Nah, thanks to Anonymous I actually got my hands on the new 2000x2400 sheet, so we can make pretty much everything from head to toe. Check my Iris import for instance.

btc

Potential Patron
May be time to start requesting some long haired characters that I avoided before.

fallout666

Potential Patron
just wondering when we get remod of Rangiku Matsumoto since hair need to be fixed. since hair is missing part of it since new version make look cut off at bottom does not look right with flat end at bottom.

Mineur

Content Creator
Here is now Matsumoto Rangiku guys!

Preview: [attachthumb=1]

Template: [attachthumb=2]

Attachments

• Matusmoto prev.png
    Matusmoto prev.png
    336.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Matusmoto.png
    Matusmoto.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 507

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
1 point to me for the revision
1 point to Chance for the revision

3 points for the import
1 point for the preview

4 point to Mineur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.