Potential Patron
Sexual Kingdom Info:
Sexual Kingdom a RPG based Hentai Game, with kind of a
silly story that doesn't make much sense. It was created with RPG
Maker VX Ace and has original artwork for the sex scenes with
optional hentai gallery's.

Sexual Kingdom is also a free to play game, you can download it for free on
my blogspot, a long with most of the other games that I make, but if you
donate on Patreon you do get to have early access and updates on new additions.

The hentai Gallery's mostly contain Ecchi type pics only showing women,
and right now there are 3 sex scenes in the game, all of them being
straight male/female.

Gameplay:
Gameplay_Pic_1.png

gameplay_pic_3.png

Example sex scene:
Sex_scene_example.png

Future plans:
Well with enough support I plan on making more of the content orignal,
and adding in more content sex scene wise and maybe putting in different
types of sex scenes seeing as how many people enjoy recently I did a poll
to see which type of sex scenes people want to see, so there may be optional sex scenes including the top 3 voted on the poll. Of course all will be
optional just incase you do not enjoy that type of thing.

Also with a bigger budget I will be able to add in custom character models,
custom portraits and make everything look all shiny and neat.

Blog: Grumby Games

Download: Grumby Games: Downloads

Thanks, I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharko

Potential Patron
i follow your project with pleasure. please insert rape woman on man and yuri scene ! *_*

Grumby

Potential Patron
i follow your project with pleasure. please insert rape woman on man and yuri scene ! *_*

Thank you for your feedback,
I'll be sure to add some stuff like that in the newer updates. I'll also be releasing platformers soon too. Hope you enjoy!

Pwishy

Potential Patron
So, I see you're using a Dota 2 art piece I commissioned from Doc Hyde in your game. That's... interesting.

Grumby

Potential Patron
Sorry about that I needed a base picture, right now I'm trying to find an artist to do some commission work, you won't see the pic in future updates.

Pwishy

Potential Patron
Sorry about that I needed a base picture, right now I'm trying to find an artist to do some commission work, you won't see the pic in future updates.

No worries.

What type of feel are you going for? Dark & gritty? Painting-look (Doc Hyde-ish)? Manga? Maybe I can recommend an artist as I used to commission quite a bit of stuff. All of them in the sub-100 dollars range for two characters.

Grumby

Potential Patron
No worries.

What type of feel are you going for? Dark & gritty? Painting-look (Doc Hyde-ish)? Manga? Maybe I can recommend an artist as I used to commission quite a bit of stuff. All of them in the sub-100 dollars range for two characters.

I was more or less going for a light hearted feel, something that isn't too serious. And sure I would love some recommendations, thank you.

Grumby

Potential Patron
Removed the current preview will put up a new one soon along with a newer version of the demo, when the project is finished. Also working on other projects so I'm not sure if there will be a new thread for those ones or not. I also created a blogger to post new updates and maybe some screen caps of future projects. Grumby Games Didn't create it too long ago so there aren't many posts ATM.

Grumby

Potential Patron
*Update*

Hello everyone I wanted to make one last update and finish the front page, and say SK is finally finished, and thank
you to everyone who did the ALPHA testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.