Seraphim's dialogues (1 Viewer)

Seraphim

Potential Patron
I'm not an artist, I'm not a coder... but I can write!

I always take from this site, but I figured i'll start giving back, m
Mythology:
Setting- You were ambushed by a succubus. Before you could react, she placed a spell over you, to where she could take control of your actions. You can see and feel whats going on, but you cannot move your body.

Attachments

Dominant Succubus.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 2,031

Saber_Stay_Night.txt
4.7 KB · Views: 1,005

Saber_Extra.txt
4.1 KB · Views: 764

Huntress.txt
3.3 KB · Views: 1,587

SDT Player.txt
5.8 KB · Views: 1,017

Blackmailed.txt
5.6 KB · Views: 1,523

Needy SLut.txt
5.1 KB · Views: 1,944

Final

Potential Patron
FRADOW said:
Good job man! I love saber and hope her dialogue will be finished soon :)

Likewise, although I’d much rather see a Saber Alter dialogue. Or maybe Saber Lily.

I’ve read the Artemis dialogue and find it pretty fun – she actually swears to Hades…? xD
However, there are some errors of typographical and punctuational nature for which I’d volunteer to help with.

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Final said:
Likewise, although I’d much rather see a Saber Alter dialogue. Or maybe Saber Lily.

I’ve read the Artemis dialogue and find it pretty fun – she actually swears to Hades…? xD
However, there are some errors of typographical and punctuational nature for which I’d volunteer to help with.

Haha yeah. I was just going to have her say "oh HELL nO" But then I thought about for a sec and decided Hades was a lot better XD

I love Saber too, although I prefer Fate/ Extra's saber, mainly cuz I love that incredibly sexy dress of hers. I would LOVE to see a mod of that. F/ SN is about 65 % complete and it'll probably be the next one I post. Progress has been slow fr most since my comp shorts out at random intervals... its really annoying. Expect both Fate's at the same time

You guys are free to correct them. My spell check doesn't work for some odd reason and my eye sight sucks, so its hard to tell myself

Thanks for the positive reviews and ill make sure our lovely little Saber is even lovier

Final

Potential Patron
Seraphim said:
Final said:

I love Saber too, although I prefer Fate/ Extra's saber, mainly cuz I love that incredibly sexy dress of hers. I would LOVE to see a mod of that.

But does Saber Extra even have a personality of her own? I thought she was like Saber Lily; little more than a redesign…

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Final said:
But does Saber Extra even have a personality of her own? I thought she was like Saber Lily; little more than a redesign…
e
Actually Saber Extra and Lily only look alike, but they're completely different person. While the other Saber's are our favorite king, Saber Extra is a Roman Emperor who loves the performance arts and who has a giant theater for a Noble Phantasm

Edit: Is anyone else having problems getting this to work? All of a sudden my loader isn't loading the dialogue, or it isn't working. I have Saber ready, but i want to test her before I show her. if I can get some confirmation, that would be lovely.

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Thanks!

Well, it's still not working for me, although it's similar to all my other ones I've done... I wonder what's going on?

I posted both Sabers on the first post. Maybe someone can spot what I'm doing wrong, cuz I sure as hell can't.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
The quotation marks are messed up on the saber dialogues, so that would explain it. They are of different types in the beginning and end of each line, causing the dialogues to fail. Unfortunately, you can't easily find and replace them in a word processor so you have a ton of manual editing in wordpad to look forward to.

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Slingerbult said:
The quotation marks are messed up on the saber dialogues, so that would explain it. They are of different types in the beginning and end of each line, causing the dialogues to fail. Unfortunately, you can't easily find and replace them in a word processor so you have a ton of manual editing in wordpad to look forward to.

Wow... such a detail was giving me so much grief.

You, sir, deserve a gold star. Now that I was able to get it to work, I'm going to redo all of them and reupload them . Thanks again, i would have NEVER caught that

editL and it's fixed. Now to continue working on some more

pinosante

Potential Patron
Digdug83 said:
I enjoyed your dialogue and took the liberty of running a cursory check for spelling and the like. Keep up the good work.
@ OP: Nice! I like the dialogue, but you don't have so many lines. Care to look at my version of the succubus dialogue and maybe combine it into a "super succubus" dialogue? That would be awesome :). I love the idea of a great succubus dialogue :).

You can see the thread here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2757.msg32282#msg32282

And my version of the succubus dialogue is attached!

Attachments

succubus v1.0.txt
4.3 KB · Views: 213

Seraphim

Potential Patron
I wouldn't mind a colla. hit me up oin a pm and well talk

my laptop is dead, so its going to take longer to post new one ups... and i just finished a new one before it hjappened tooT.T fear not, im not goig anywhere

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
More FSN or FSZ and mythic ones!

And ah, thanks for the ones already made.

Looking forward to trying them...

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Thank you!

Due to my comp dying, I had to redo my latest release... I only hope it's good... reqrites usually go horrible for me

I have no idea witch one I should work on next. Any ideas? Any requests? I'll prolly do those first, if any.

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
You make some Excellent Dialogues Seraphim. If it isn't to much trouble could you take a crack at Joanna Dark, From Perfect Dark? I like the Fantasy Vibe that I get fro you're dialogues, and I think it'd be cool if you did a Sci-fi, secret agent type dialogue.

I've seen plenty of "Captured girls forced to do stuff" Dialouges. So could you maybe make a scenario where she's "Bedgrudginly willing"? Like she warms up to you over time. Or maybe she's a total slut who just never gets to let her hair down? I'll let you make that call!

Seraphim

Potential Patron
Hmm, ill have to do some research as ive never played Perfect Dark, but Ill do it, and maybe get the game while I' at it

and the second one is no problem. I can have that done in a day or so

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Seraphim said:
Hmm, ill have to do some research as ive never played Perfect Dark, but Ill do it, and maybe get the game while I' at it

and the second one is no problem. I can have that done in a day or so

Thanks, I'm Sure You'll Like PD. it's a lot of fun. I applaud you good sir

Seraphim

Potential Patron
your second request is up. I went with your 'letting the hair down idea'

do you have any refrence sites to go off of? I'm watching a playthrough to get as much of her personality as i can, but it might not be enough."

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Seraphim said:
your second request is up. I went with your 'letting the hair down idea'

do you have any refrence sites to go off of? I'm watching a playthrough to get as much of her personality as i can, but it might not be enough."

Thanks, I'll check it out!

I looked and the only comprehensive thing I can find is her Profile on the Wiki Pages,

http://perfectdark.wikia.com/wiki/Joanna_Dark

According to her Bio on the Wiki, she is Curious, Not very trusting of others, and Craves Praise. In the Original she has more of a Professional Attitude, Confident and not appreciative of being Questioned. She comes across as a woman who might be a tad overconfident, and isn't impressed easily. Other than that she seems to be a pretty normal Woman, as Normal as a Rigourously trained spy can be that is. I think of her kind of like a Female Version of James Bond, Just less Stoic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.