SD's Imports [06th Oct. '15] Reuploaded everything (1 Viewer)

How was your day?

• Good.

Votes: 84 62.7%
  • Bad.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 42 31.3%

• Total voters

lotus360

Potential Patron
Re: SD's Imports[22] [02nd Sep] Added Short Tight Dress (wetlook) with RGB controlls

Great mods! Anyway to get the short black dress for larger breast sizes?

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[23] [21st Jan] Added 5 variants of Breast Tattoos

Update
Added Breast Tattoos
in 5 variants :)

@Bluey
@Blazer
@sdtgreattgame
@GoodAsh
Glad y'all like my stuff :)
Viddion said:
I love the mods, my only question is do you have a way to do the swf files in a way that allows for breast expansion/reduction on the pokemorphs? Obviously this might not be top priority but it would really be awesome for those of us who enjoy larger breasts without the nipple wander.

Also if there was one pokemorph I'd love to see it would be a well done arcanine, thanks for all your work you're amazing
In theory: yes, it is possible
practically: would require some work as I would have to redo the breasts on each of them - and I would have to figure out how ;D

And yes, arcanine is definetly worth a try if I find some free time in the future.

@master fowl
Well, yes, zephyrmon looks cool, but this would be really some work ... would love to try it if I had the time :/

LoboLascivo said:
Aelvir said:
The genie one's download link doesn't let me download it, and instead has me download it as a (name)-downloader.exe file. These make you install and run junk programs that don't even have the file.

I just downloaded it with no problems. Make you sure you click the green download button (not the blue one). Then insert the captcha and uncheck the box that says "Download flv plaver". Finally, click on the "Create Download Link" button, and your download should start.
Will place this in the main post so that people don't accidentally download a virus :)

@lotus360
Well, see the reply to Viddion above :)

firefirexxx

Potential Patron

Don't know if it's just for now, but the download links are dead
If the problem persists, could you upload mirrors for the DLs?

superduper2019

Content Creator

Hugefiles seems to have downtime problems recently. For most mods you will find a certain bundle which I put it in and hosted it elsewhere.

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[24] [12th Feb] Added Pikachu Pokemorph

Update
Added Pikachu Pokemorph
to fill this request:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5083.msg76324

Hope the throaters out there like it, have fun

icepik

Potential Patron

Awesome work, thanks!

It is possible to have only the body of Vulpix without the tail and hair?

For Carmelita Fox ^^

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4937.0

Hank East

Content Creator

Could you make the downloads just a simple download for the swf rather than having to download other stuff to get it?

superduper2019

Content Creator

Are you talking about the bundles? Because almost everything should be available separately too...

Or is it that hugefiles makes you download some malicious .exe files :o

@icepik
may do that when I find some time :)

Hank East

Content Creator

Talking about the individual downloads, it makes me download some other stuff before the swf and it's annoying :/

superduper2019

Content Creator

Alright, that should not be happening, are you following the advice I quoted in the main post? (Still looking for different hosters^^)

Hank East

Content Creator

unformatted SD-Card said:
Alright, that should not be happening, are you following the advice I quoted in the main post? (Still looking for different hosters^^)

I was silly and clicked the blue one :3
But now I clicked the green one. Pikachu is an .exe file, and a bit after I ran it, anti-virus said it had multiple viruses in it.
Sorry, but I cannot trust that overly-complicated hoster :/ Can't you just use the same hoster that you use for the bundles, please?

E

eztys

Hiya! Great job you're doing here and I love your mods!

The download links under animal (Cow, Zebra, etc.) are broken though.... could you reupload those .swf files?
I would be eternally grateful

superduper2019

Content Creator

Well, just a little updating concerning broken downloads:

hugefiles seems to suck more and more (makes you download some other shit, deletes my files after not being downloaded for some time.... looks like the terms state that ^^)

swankshare on the other hand is not much better:
great for downloading, but deletes the files after an even shorter period of time not being downloaded.

Anybody can suggest me a nice hoster?
And I'll be honest here:
I chose Huge and Swank, because they enabled me to make a tiny amount of money (in fact I didn't even reach payout minimum on any of them lol)
But, what is more important - I would never choose a hoster - paid or not - that makes you wait between downloads or slows non-premium downloads down a lot.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Nigida

Potential Patron

Did you maybe go a bit overkill with the amount of spoiler-tags that you have to click to see or download anything? I find it a little hard to navigate through them.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Nigida said:
Did you maybe go a bit overkill with the amount of spoiler-tags that you have to click to see or download anything? I find it a little hard to navigate through them.

Looks pretty damn organized to me.

Though I don't like the new links posted. They have you go through some shitty download procedures on that site. Why not use Dropbox, SD?

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[24] [04th Apr] Updated - Important Poll!

I modified the poll so you can vote for which file host I should use.
PLS tell me if you know another host with following properties:
-free - for uploader and downloader
-no waiting time between downloads
-waiting time before download max 10 seconds - preferably none
-preferably no captcha
-no ads that show download buttons leading to malicious content >:(
-preferably with download counters and other conveniences for uploaders (those hosters currently in the poll do not have such :()
-files which are not downloaded should stay online forever

Some hosts that I don't want to use:
solidfiles - misleading download button and small download link - missing convenience features (sorting by download count etc.
hugefiles - misleading download button, files are deleted too fast
swankshare - seems ok for bundles (havent heard any complaints) as those are downloaded frequently, not nice for single files
dropbox - files are deleted after 90 days - I personally don't like dropbox ... sorry
uploaded, rapidgator, and whatnot - horrible for free users

will update the poll if a good suggestion was made

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Honestly, where did you hear that Dropbox removes downloads after 90 days? That doesn't make sense to me. Dropbox is something that you update using a folder named Dropbox on your PC, and that auto-updates the online storage of that same folder. Unless those files are removed by you, they can't have the downloads removed in 90 days' time.

superduper2019

Content Creator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_hosting_services
90 days of inactivity for free users

And another point: I don't want to install software for this hoster to work. (Disclaimer: I know that I can use dropbox without installing its sync software, but then it will delete after 90days.)

Dyxid

Potential Patron

I'm afraid I'm not really familiar with download host options, as it seems there's always new ones popping up and old ones disappearing into the ether, and more than half of them have... issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.