SD's Imports [06th Oct. '15] Reuploaded everything (1 Viewer)

How was your day?

• Good.

Votes: 84 62.7%
  • Bad.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 42 31.3%

• Total voters

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
Re: SD's Imports[20] [01st Jul] Legwear! Striped (Sport) Socks | Stirrup Legging !

Loved your work, man.

If you ever get a chance (and if you take suggestions), you should totally do a skunk girl, BTW.

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[20] [01st Jul] Legwear! Striped (Sport) Socks | Stirrup Legging !

intruder007 said:
Loved your work, man.

If you ever get a chance (and if you take suggestions), you should totally do a skunk girl, BTW.

Skunk girl...
3ohae9.jpg

Seriously, I may add this to my ToDo list... :D

LoboLascivo

Potential Patron

Thanks for the stripped socks, they look great!

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor

unformatted SD-Card said:
intruder007 said:
Loved your work, man.

Skunk girl...
3ohae9.jpg

Seriously, I may add this to my ToDo list... :D
Maybe a Fifi La Fume, even.

Jsd222

Potential Patron

Nice job dude. thanks for all

isaac42

Potential Patron

Will you do the Misty outfit you offered :D ?

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[21] [24th Jul] Added RGB controlled Fishnet Thighhighs

Update
Added Fishnet Thighhighs! 8)

Hope you guys like it!

rgb-controllable again, of course :P

isaac42 said:
Will you do the Misty outfit you offered :D ?

I'm just letting you know, that I am having some troubles on not making her outfit look like shit :'(

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SD's Imports[22] [02nd Sep] Added Short Tight Dress (wetlook) with RGB controlls

Update
Added Short Tight Dress
With sexey wet look

Hope everyone likes it!

rgb-controllable again

Two variants, choose which one you prefer.

Based on this request:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2836.0
(respectively, based on SDT-Fans verison, not OPs)

SORRY
for the lack of updates, but work is getting in the way of the really important stuff like SDT ;)

@TDream
Great you like it :)

@1crow3
Ja, finde ich auch :)

*Edit*
Whoops, did I forget to thank Shade for his help? Thanks Shade :)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Re: SD's Imports[22] [02nd Sep] Added Short Tight Dress (wetlook) with RGB controlls

These are nice. Great job! I really like the dresses.

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor

Awesome, awesome dress.

sdtgreattgame

Potential Patron

Your mods are great man I love the legwear and shoes. Great work on the dress as well.

GoodAsh

Potential Patron

I am downloading the leg wear bundle now, and I can hardly wait to use it. A metric ton of thanks go to you, Formatty.

Viddion

Potential Patron

I love the mods, my only question is do you have a way to do the swf files in a way that allows for breast expansion/reduction on the pokemorphs? Obviously this might not be top priority but it would really be awesome for those of us who enjoy larger breasts without the nipple wander.

Also if there was one pokemorph I'd love to see it would be a well done arcanine, thanks for all your work you're amazing

master fowl

Potential Patron

I'd really like to see Zephyrmon done. Kazemon has been done, but I highly prefer Zephyrmon. Plus, there really aren't that many pictures of her out there, so having an SDT model of her would be fantastic.

Attachments

• zephyrmon.jpg
    zephyrmon.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Zephyrmon3.jpg
    Zephyrmon3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 160

master fowl

Potential Patron

In regards to my previous post, obviously her mask would have to be lowered or not there or something. Just clearing up any confusion. Also, here are a few more references.

Attachments

• zephyrmon2.jpg
    zephyrmon2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 145
  • zephyrmon5.jpg
    zephyrmon5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 140
zephyrmon6.jpg
359.6 KB · Views: 144

zephyrmon7.jpg
689.1 KB · Views: 146

Aelvir

Potential Patron

The genie one's download link doesn't let me download it, and instead has me download it as a (name)-downloader.exe file. These make you install and run junk programs that don't even have the file.

LoboLascivo

Potential Patron

Aelvir said:
The genie one's download link doesn't let me download it, and instead has me download it as a (name)-downloader.exe file. These make you install and run junk programs that don't even have the file.

I just downloaded it with no problems. Make you sure you click the green download button (not the blue one). Then insert the captcha and uncheck the box that says "Download flv plaver". Finally, click on the "Create Download Link" button, and your download should start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.