SD's Imports [06th Oct. '15] Reuploaded everything (1 Viewer)

How was your day?

• Good.

Votes: 84 62.7%
  • Bad.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 42 31.3%

• Total voters

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: SDs Imports[13] [25th March] Added Stephanie (LazyTown) (Yesterday: Gardevoir)

unformatted SD-Card said:
Dante,
I started on Angewomon, however, as you're a modding expert I do have to ask you something:
How would you do the ribbon-ish thingy around her arms...? I am thinking about just leaving at, as it would just look wrong in the arm layer, as well as in any other layer I thought about^^

I'm am no expert, just decent at work arounds 8). I ran into a similar problem with Blair's long sleeves. You could just do what I did and wrap them around her forearms.

vayne

Potential Patron
Re: SDs Imports[13] [25th March] Added Stephanie (LazyTown) (Yesterday: Gardevoir)

Welll, thanks man, like that you like it, and yes, I put it on my list, looks like something I could accomplish :D

awesome , thanks, i look forward to the end product. ;D

evlperson

Potential Patron

Oh, we're all gonna hell for Stephanie.
But thank you all the same - she looks great.

Madlyzombie3

Potential Patron

Y cant i dl from the website? They stat forbidden 403 :'(

superduper2019

Content Creator

@CerberiRaven
Well, that's not really my "stlye", I may put it on the very end of my list, but I'm not sure whether I will ever make it... sorry :-\
If you really want her you will be better off posting her on the request board.

@Dante,
thanks man, that really helps me a lot!
Another question, concerning the Lucario:
When I use the body template, I cannot hue shift - so her face doesn't fit the body, or I can't mod her hands and forearms. Am I right?
So... I could use costume templates and the hue shift the body -> face below, but there is no costume for the hands and forearms right?
Or is it possible to mod the whole face? (With opening mouth and everything)?

@evlperson
I'm an atheist, I don't believe in hell ;) Great you like it!

Madlyzombie3 said:
Y cant i dl from the website? They stat forbidden 403 :'(
Which link exactly? I tried some and they worked on my end...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Okay, when making stuff on the body template. Go into the Assets folder, and use the palettes color code to color your mod. this way when you hue shift the skin it'll change everything to the appropriate color. For everything else like, the chest, back, and whatever that is NOT going to shift, use the other templates

Modding the face (face, lower jaw, eye, ear) is only possible with the loader. So are hims >:D.

CerberiRaven

Potential Patron

It's ok, you don't have to!

It's just a suggestion if you ever felt like it

Madlyzombie3

Potential Patron

http://dl.sfcdn.in/download/5N4C72dGkmiHFgHHhKW1kQ/1364643785/396f56d61c/Umbreon.swf.

The link after clicking the download button

superduper2019

Content Creator

@Dante
oh shit, you're way to smart for me :D
Thanks buddy, thanks a lot!

@Madlyzombie3
According to this link you want to download the Umbreon.swf via this link:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/396f56d61c/
but then get redirected...
After a quick google search, it looks like these 403 errors appear to prevent file hotlinking and may be caused by software like hotspotshield. However, if you don't use IP-changing software, it may be your Internet service provider, who is changing your IP...

Please try to download it again via the given link, switch off hotspotshield or similar software for the download. If it doesn't work, I'll attach it to a post here.

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SDs Imports[14] [30th March] Added Lucario (Pokemorph)

Update
added Lucario Pokemorph!
I hope this is what you looked forward to ;)

Angewomon will probably be released soon, thanks a hundred times to Dante again :D

vayne

Potential Patron

wow, love the lucario morph, its awesome. thanks alot for making it :D

Madlyzombie3

Potential Patron

Can u attach it here? I still get the same error even after i tried it. Thank you very much

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Lucario looks great ;D. I'm always happy to help if I can, but all you're really getting from me is what I was taught from ModGuy, Mike, Shade, Faceless, Synonymous & Anonymous, as well as a few tricks I picked up on myself 8) I know how to draw, they taught me to be better ;D

superduper2019

Content Creator
Re: SDs Imports[15] [02nd Apr] Added Angewomon (Digimorph)

Update
added Angewomon Digimorph!

I hope you all like it :D

@vayne and Dante
Thanks, glad you like it.

@Madlyzombie3
Well, I won't attach it here, as I want to save Anon's space ^^

However, while I will continue using solidfiles for all those small files, I am now additionally using swankshare, for those who can't download from solidfiles.
As this host deletes after only 30 days of not downloading I packed swfs, hairs, char. codes (and screens) of several imports into Bundles. The size shouldn't really matter, as the host allows fastest download speed for everybody (no premium even available :D), you only need to type a captcha... Don't want you to do this for several small files either :)

I hope this is okay for everybody

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

A_Plus.jpg

Angewomon ;D

superduper2019

Content Creator

Thanks Dante, reading that from you means a lot to me :D

@Sovereign899
Well, oops, I accidentally put it inside the Gatomon Downloads spoiler^^ Should be fixed now

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

You're welcome. It turned out really nice, and I was more than happy to throw her to my Loader Monsters ;D

@Sovereign899
Well, oops, I accidentally put it inside the Gatomon Downloads spoiler^^ Should be fixed now

I thought you did that on purpose.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Was the Lucario supposed to have a static hair, or was that already included in the SWF?

Oh, and I attempted to access the Animal Bundle, but I got an error saying the file doesn't exist. It's probably just unavailable to my IP since I downloaded the other two pretty close together, but if anyone else can confirm that there is no file, that'd be helpful. I'll go back to try the link after an hour or so and see if it wants to work for me now.

EDIT: Nevermind, the site just doesn't like parallel downloads. :P

superduper2019

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Was the Lucario supposed to have a static hair, or was that already included in the SWF?

Lucarios "hair" is included in the .swf.

And I'm glad everything worked for you^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.