Scooby Doo Has Hot Chicks??? (1 Viewer)

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
So I was channel surfing after a good fapathon marathon and I came across two surprisingly hot chicks: Jessica and Trudy. Can anyone help me make these bad bitches so that they can gag on my little moose 8)
[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Trudy has been accomplished by TOlive

HERE: Vanilla
Video Game & Comic Girls 1/5: Amy Pond (Doctor Who) | Undertow

And her outfit is also done by TOlive

HERE: Loader
Undertow

Last edited by a moderator:

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Is it me or is it that every time that anyone ever watches Camp Scare, they go gaga for all the girls in the movie?

Then again, seeing Daphne and Velma in their swimsuits was, to quote one kid from Colorado, pretty fucking sweet.

BTW Dante, would you be adverse to attempt to make a Vanilla version of the hoodies?

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Brock B Bombin said:
Camp Scare is like The Ring to some. Once you see it, you fall under its trance and YOU MUST FAP!!!!!!!! :D

Well, I wouldn't say 'fap'...

But the movie is pretty much my favorite Scooby doo animated movie. It takes elements from classic Scooby and Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated and blends them seemlessly. (Speaking of SDMI, did anyone actually request Hoy Dog Water or any of the other females?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.