Samantha Jenkins: The Collectible Episode 1 (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
"SAMA...NTHAAAAA!"

The scream traced its way through the office cubicles and reached the far corner of the room, where young Samantha Jenkins was busy staring at a computer. She wore a red halter top with white borders that finished just above her six-pack mid-riff. She peaked her over her monitor, her lovely green eyes surveyed the office space for the origin of the yell, it was Jones, the head of programming.

"JENKINNNNNNS!"

He screamed again, as Samantha broke into a sprint wearing her white Jordan's along the narrow passage way surrounded by rows of small desks and cubicles bustling with people packed like sardines. Her muscular, toned legs tensed as she picked up the pace, she wore mini denim shorts that accentuated the shape of her curvy waistline and firm, round ass.

"SAMANTHA, GET YOUR ASS IN MY OFFICE NOW!"

"What did I do now?," Samantha muttered to herself as she fixed her black, pixie-cut hair and stormed into the room.

"Samantha! What have I told you about knocking?"

"Right...sorry!" She closed the door and went out again. Taking a deep breath as her modest bosoms heaved in rhythm to her breathing, she fixed her arm bracelet and patted herself down. She turned around and knocked on the door.

"May I come in Mr. Jones?" Samantha peeked her body over the half-open door, flashing her best smile and her cute dimples.

"Yes come in Jenkins," said Elijah Jones in a cold, matter of fact tone. He sat on his leather clad chair, dressed immaculately and groomed just as fine, enough to take some years off his 45-year old face. His dyed red-hair was combed to the T, as was his big mustache. He was surprisingly fit for a man of his age, with broad shoulders and a puffed chest. He wore an perfectly ironed white formal shirt paired with black trousers and dark brown leather shoes.

Samantha stood there awkwardly as Jones opened the drawer on his desk and pulled out something.

"What is this?" He said calmly as threw a tape on his desk, "Yoga with Lemurs" read the text on the tape sleeve.

"Ummm...Yoga with Lemurs?" Samantha said wincing in anticipation of an outburst.

"I can read Ms. Jenkins!" Jones said irritated, "And don't pretend you don't know what I mean"

"Mr.Jones, it was a slow news day..." Samantha attempted an explanation but she knew whatever she was going to say at this point wasn't going to work.

"Slow news day, eh? So you thought you would go film yourself with monkeys during a Yoga session?"

"Lemurs...They are..." Samantha attempted an explanation.

"I know what Lemurs are Ms. Jenkins..." Jones stood up and walked towards her.

"What I want to know is..." Jones now hovered over her face, his tall frame dwarfing her.

"Who in the name of all that is holy..." Samantha saw Jones' face turning red with anger.

"APPROVED THIS BULLSHIT!" He screamed.

Samantha could feel stray strands of spit collide with her face as she winced and cowered.

"Did you run this by Tony?"

Samantha nodded in the affirmative before changing her mind halfway though and motioning sideways instead.

"What...What is that..Is that a yes?" Jones said annoyed.

Samantha nodded 'Yes' again before changing it midway to 'No' one more time.

"WORDS WOMAN! YES OR NO?"

Samantha wiped off the excess spit from her face.

"No" She said in a meek voice, her face hung in shame.

"GET OUTTA SIGHT MY JENKINS! AND YOU RUN ALL YOUR STORIES BY ME FROM NOW ON! AM I CLEAR?"

Samantha nodded 'Yes' and 'No' at the same time.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE JENKINS! WORDS! YES OR NO?"

"Yes sir..Mr. Jones Sir!" Samantha said throwing out a military salute.

"NOW GET OUT!"

Samantha stepped out of the room, wiping her face down with a handkerchief. She saw Tony peering up from his cubicle, looking at Samantha with his puppy blue eyes. His short 5 foot something frame ran towards her. His wild black Afro hair bobbed to match his rhythm along with his fat paunch, he wore small black shorts and a grey vest.

"Was it about the monkeys?" He asked her with a worried look on his small round face.

"Lemurs...they are...oh for fucks sake!" Samantha slapped her forehead.

"Yes, he asked about the monkeys and NO I did not tell him you approved it!"

Tony hugged Samantha and she felt his hairy body prick all over lovely skin. She pulled out of the hug as quickly as she could.

"You owe me..." She said as she walked away before stopping and turning around.

"Where's Jimmy?" inquired Samantha as Tony shrugged and walked away.

"Look Vito...maybe we can work something...out?" Jimmy gulped as the large man walked toward him.

Vito "The Muscle" Bowman was the local loan shark and all 6 feet 11 inches of him walked towards him. They were in a narrow alley and Jimmy felt the brick walls on either side of him close in. Vito's large boots puffed dust as they pointed toward him, his large chest puffed and flexed with muscle, his large biceps coiling waiting to pounce on the small man before him.

He wore faded blue denims and a leather belt encrusted with a skull in the middle, similar to his large bald head.

"Work something out...?" He bellowed in a deep, menacing voice before he tried to grab Jimmy by the throat.

Little Jimmy scampered back just out of reach and ran deeper into the alley. Vito laughed and walked toward him.

"Fuck!...Fuck!!...FUCKKKK!!!" cried Jimmy as he hit a dead end.

He could hear Vito's large boots behind him thumping for his blood.

"Look...Vito...I...am...sorry! I will pay you back I promise!"

Vito laughed at his proposition and picked him up by the throat, slamming his back to the wall.

"Ackkk!" he cried as his back hit the wall.

Vito pulled his fist back aiming it at Jimmy's small tiny head.

"Oh Shit!" He cried as the fist came hurtling towards him.

"Aiutami Gesù! Fuck...fuck...fucckkkk!"

Jimmy closed his eyes hoping it would numb the pain but instead he felt nothing.

Surprised he pried open eye first, then sprang open the other in surprise. He saw Vito's face tearing up, his teeth clenched as he cried out in pain and collapsed on his knees , holding his aching manhood, releasing the choke hold. Then Jimmy looked up and saw her there.

"Samantha!" He cried. She was standing there with her feet in between Vito's legs, having sent it fiercely between his legs.

"Oh hey stud!" She smiled "You can't keep away from trouble can you?"

Samantha helped him up to his feet as Jimmy hugged her.

"Oh thank you...thank you...thank you!" He cried as he planted kissed on her cheek.

Samantha laughed at his child like goofiness. Suddenly she could see his eyes go pale white in terror and watched as he scampered back to the wall.

"He's behind me, isn't he?" Jimmy nodded and then yelled "WATCH OUT!"

But it was too late.

The tip of Vito's boot was already close it's destination.

It was now Samantha's turn to tear up and fall to her knees, Vito's boot now stuck between her legs.

"Fuck me...that hurts!" She cried as throbbing pain shot up between her legs.

"Two can play at the that game bitch!" Vito bellowed as he grabbed a handful of her short black hair and pulled Samantha up to her feet.

"Watch the hair...you fucking ape!"

Vito turned her around and slammed a fist into her mid-section.

"On second thought...the hair was fine..!" Samantha said as she coughed and bent over.

Vito followed up with a hard elbow to her shapely back, that instantly floored her face first on the dirt.

"Awwww...ouch...Ungh!" She winced in pain as Vito enjoyed stomping her back with a smile.

Vito laughed at the sight of Samantha sprawled out on the floor, he picked her by grabbing the back of her top and short jeans and lifted Samantha up over his head in a Military Press.

"Time to take out the trash!" Vito growled and threw her into a nearby wall.

Samantha's body hit the wall sideways and slowly slid down onto the trash cans below. "Ufff!" She cried as Vito slammed two trash lids on either side of her head and stuffed her inside one and closed the lid.

"Now where were we?" He turned around to see Jimmy cowering in one corner and moved towards him, rubbing his hands against each other.

"Hey big guy!"

"What..." Vito turned around to see Samantha standing there, a stray banana peel still lodged in her head "is that smell?" He completed his sentence, as his hand instinctively shot up to his nose. Jimmy followed suit.

"Really!? Is it that bad?" Samantha smelled herself and almost puked right on the spot.

Her reflex was caught short with a harsh punch to her nose that sent her staggering back. Vito ran towards her and followed up with a kick aimed at her head. She ducked it gracefully and with great athleticism kneed Vito in the chest, sending him coughing back into a wall.

She followed up with a punch to his head but Vito caught it at the last minute.

"Uh-oh!" Samantha exclaimed before Vito growled and punched her twice in the face, her head tilting left and right.

He pushed her back to the wall and tried to press his advantage but instead ate a stiff elbow to his nose for his trouble. Samantha jumped up and caught him with a spinning kick to the side of the head that floored him to the ground. He dropped like a sack of potatoes and lay there puffing up dust, breathing hard. Samantha tried to stomp him in the back but Vito flipped around and caught her leg. He threw her by her ankle sideways into the wall, her cheek meeting the hard brick wall flush.

He kipped up and kneed her in the back, "Damn!" She grunted as she fell to her knees. Vito laughed and sent a knee hurtling toward the left side of her face but Samantha caught it and pushed him back to the wall. Vito stumbled back and before he could regain his balance ate a hard punch to his abs.

"Awwww....Gwooook!" He cried as he almost threw up from the force of the punch.

"That's...a...fucking...good...punch!" he said coughing.

"Why thank you! But I am sure you will like this better!"

Samantha kicked him in the shins and as he fell to his knees, punched him square in the nose.

Vito crashed back into the wall as the back of his head hit the bricks hard. He lay there holding his nose.

"So what do you think?" Samantha smiled, her hands on her hips.

"NOT...a....fan!" He mumbled in pain before catching her with a hard fist to her stomach, bending her over.

He got up and aimed an elbow at her back, instead Samantha quickly transitioned into a handstand and locked both of her legs around his head, locking them in a head scissors.

Vito felt the blood drain from his head as his eyes closed, he felt the darkness coming for him as he fell to one knee first, then the second. His arms went limp by his side as he fought to maintain consciousness.

"That's right big boy! Time for a little nap!" Samantha groaned as she poured on the pressure.

Suddenly, Vito's arms coiled around her legs once again and he got back up to one knee, then the other before lifting Samantha's body clean off the ground with the head scissor still locked in.

"Uh-oh!" said Samantha as Vito positioned himself in the center of the passageway, with two walls on either side of him.

Samantha winced and covered her head as Vito swung her body to the right. The side of her head collided with the bricks as she weakened her hold a little but she still held on. Vito swung again, this time to the left as Samantha's head made contact with the hard bricks almost knocking her out cold but it was enough to loosen the hold. As he felt her legs slowly letting go, Vito grabbed them and instead bought Samantha to a sitting position on his shoulders, primed for a power bomb.

"Going somewhere sweetie?" He growled menacingly as Samantha's eyes grew wide in terror.

She felt her back collide hard against the floor, knocking the wind out of her. She arched her back upwards, her arms bent at the elbows and her palms making a fist as she let out a cry of pain, only to be dulled with a hard stomp to her stomach that had her coughing and breathing hard.

"Uffff!! Not...bad...for...a...loan shark!" She grunted as Vito towered above her, smiling.

He picked her up by her hair and brought her to her feet, laughing as she swung wild blows, unsteady on her feet.

"Thought I was done, did you?" Vito growled as punched her hard on the cheeks springing her head right.

Vito grabbed her hair and stood her straight. He bought up a fist and kissed it.

"Right! Time to..." Vito set the fist on its path toward her chin but was shocked when it was caught at the last second.

"End this?" She said "I agree"

Kicking him hard in the stomach and maneuvering his bent over body between her legs. She picked him up. His legs pointed toward the sky and his head stared at the ground below before he felt the top of his head smash against the ground. Vito's body balanced itself on his head for a few seconds before it tilted over and he lay on the ground, eyes closed and passed out.

Samantha staggered back against the wall, winded and burnt out, as Jimmy rushed toward her.

"I am fine..I'm fine!" She said as Jimmy draped one of her shoulders over his and slowly walked out of the alleyway. They stopped cold in their tracks when they saw Vito's body moving.

"We are so fucked!" Samantha laughed as Jimmy looked at her in fear.

Vito got up and moved toward them.

"This is it Jimmy! It was nice knowing you!"

Vito's came face to face with Samantha as she looked at him with no fear, they stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before Vito shot his hand up and both of them closed their eyes, hoping to avert some of the oncoming pain. Except, it never came! Samantha slowly opened her eyes to see Vito's hand held out for a handshake.

The two of them shook hands as Vito spoke "Che Lotta! The best I have had in ages! Anything you need...you call Vito!" He looked at Jimmy at one more time.

"Bastardo fortunato" He said looking at Jimmy before he turned around and disappeared into the alleyway.

"I am pretty sure he called me a bastard!" He said looking at Samantha still draped over his arms.

"Yes Jimmy, he did!" She said smiling as they followed him out.

"Did Jones yell at you about the monkeys?"

"Lemurs...they are...oh for fucks sake!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.