Sam vs pamela anderson deathmatch (ryonaguy request) (1 Viewer)

Iluvrape

Vivacious Visitor

Pamela anderson

Sam
Pam anderson entered the fighting arena this was a place that promised riches beyond even she could dream also this is where many dreams ended.anything she wanted she could get in this place including money, power, or even movie deals. She saw her opponent sam already waiting for her in the arena which was just a large floor paved with stone and blood.she asked him "why are you here? What will you get from this fight" sam smirked "i get to kill you".pam was relieved 'i can kill him without any remorse' she thought.
Battle started as pam sneak attacked sam before sam prepared she hit him in the face stunning him and kicked him in belly pushing him to the floor.she was about to kick him again when sam caught her foot and tripped her. But Both of them got up same time.sam was now furious. Pam again started by throwing a punch but it was not going to be so easy this time sam dodged abd punched her in the belly, pam fell back coughing up saliva that punch was strong she thought.she tried to back away by kicking him but sam caught her legs in his armpits and threw her to corner.she covered her head with hands fast enough to absorb shock but she still felt the effect of fall.she scrambled fast to her feat only to see sam coming closer.pam attacked first getting sam by surprise she speared him to the floor and straddled him."i will let you go through heaven "she said as she started to smother him with her breasts."you fucking slut.mmmphhh" growled sam as he started squirming as his hands were caught by pam's legs.he slowly started suffocating and squirming started to slow down "just like that fucker, give up and die for me and my dream" pam was ecstatic but she didn't notice sams knee coming straight for her pussy.pam fellover with a scream. Sam got up and took a moment to clear his head.he stared at pam with anger in his eyes" You are gonna die slowly slut" he said as he punched her in nipples, she was taken aback and dizzy with pain but sam didn't let go he follwed with another kick to the cunt.pamela let another cry lose as she fell back but sam caught her by her hairs and started punching her face.her face started to become swollen and bloody as he once again punched her in breasts.he then circled to her back and then groped both of her boobs "you got a nice pair but you shouldn't have used it on me"he grabbed by her boobs and did a suplex with her to the ground.pamela fell to ground with a scream and she just started crying with pain.
Time to end this thought sam as he stripped pam who was resisting but each time she resisted her face met with a punch and she would give up that article of clothing, now she was naked waist up.but sam wasn't done he started taking off the pants "nooooo"pam cried but sam kicked her hard in pussy that kept her bawling.he pulled out both pants and her panties.he took the panties and rolled her to her stomach.and sat on top of her. Pam understood what was happening "please don't do this i will do anything i will suck your dick i will be your slave please"she begged while sobbing.sam didn't give an ear to her and got the panties around her neck and started pukking. Pam bent backward like a bow as sam chocked her and bent her back at same time.pam was still begging but all that came out was "aaughhaaaghu" she started squirming and kicking with her legs but sam just chocked her relaxedly.slowly her squirms died down and so did she as final breath left her.sam let go and her face slammed the ground but no sound came from her she was dead.sam got up and turned her corpse around "bit of shame i didn't enjoy her before "he said as he pushed the panties in her mouth and walked away to his prize...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.