[Flash/Browser] Sakyubasu no Tatakai (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
This links to the same game as the thread Rush but since that thread has been created Gorepete has completely redesigned this game I think it deserves a new thread.

Sakyubasu no Tatakai
Sakyu.jpg

The description of the creator:
After 1000 years in exile, Eva has finally been freed from her captivity. After the death of her father, the Netherealm has been thrown into disarray. Can Eva restore her once great power, overcome her siblings, and rule again? Find out in the first part of Sakyubasu no Tatakai. Well. Actually, no, you won't find out because this is only part I.

Default Keys:
------------------------
Attack: D
Seduce: S
Defend: A
------------------------
Interact: Space
Left: Left
Right: Right
Jump: Up
------------------------
Ability 1: 1
Ability 2: 2
Ability 3: 3
Summon: E
------------------------

**Please note**
This game is very vector heavy. Some players experience extreme lag when playing while others have none whatsoever. Be aware that this flash uses uses stage 2 (GPU) hardware acceleration, so your flash player must be configured correctly.

If you are experiencing this lag, make sure your HA settings are correct and that you are using the correct 32/64 bit version of flash for your system. If you just have a crappy computer, you can always change the settings on the title screen or the ingame customization menu.
------------------------

**Please note 2**
Some people find this game very difficult and/or frustrating. If you don't like oldschool trial and error type game design that results in you dying like 30 times, then you will most likely HATE this game. While it is an action game with RPG elements, you should approach it more like a puzzle game in figuring out the enemy mechanics.
------------------------

I hope you enjoy!

Some tips/notes:
There's a gallery where you can rewatch every sex scene; you'll find the gallery by going inside your house and interact with the bed.
To get the imo very important healing ability you have to seduce one of the wasp girl leaders; to fight against one you have to beat a handful (iirc six) normal wasp girls successively.
You can also fight against the wasp girls as often as you like, it's an easy way to grind some souls (the experience in this game) to make later fights a little bit easier.

Pictures:
Sakyu_2.jpg Sakyu_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
What birth scene? I only played up until I beat the wasp matriarch and Beezy. Is there a new version after that? Sorry for not checking it myself but my internet is not loading the page for some reason.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The previous game Rush had a birth scene in it, I think he means that. Don't know about a birth scene is this game either.

B

blaze8492

The previous game Rush had a birth scene in it, I think he means that. Don't know about a birth scene is this game either.

closest thing to a birth scene here is when the character uses a special attack that you get, and that is an egg laying scene that barely lasts two seconds.

S

Silphy

Okay, so I'm baffled. Since I can't even grind my way through this, how do you beat Beezy?

Avian07

Potential Patron
^Make use of Bridgette the best you can. Seducing Beezy will take you 2 tries cause you cant seduce Beezy completely and you having trouble with means you only use Bridgette once throughout the battle. Bridgette is the key here. What you do is wait for her to cooldown then once she's all set and ready go with tactic you usually do and BAM, Beezy defeated.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Silphy

The trouble is I die before I even get a chance to try to seduce. Even with Bridgette.

J

jackgold46

Previous times action Rush had a starting surroundings in it, I think he indicates that. Don't know about a starting surroundings is the encounter either.

Avian07

Potential Patron
Im guessing you're having a tough time when Beezy does her sword drop. Try to avoid as much of that as possible and before she unleash her big ass cyclone thats when you release Bridgette then use her 3rd skill immediately. After using it spam your "DASH" to go right to avoid the spikes. You do that by holding "ATTACK" + "UP" + "RIGHT" button at the same time. Just keep holding both until your clear of any danger. Doesn't matter whether Bridgette get hit what matters is Eva remains alive. Then just w8 for Bridgette to CD.

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Anyone knows how to SAVE the game? any especial program that can do that?
Im playing off-line on firefox and the save dont work.
Very nice game, the only proplem is the save.

tuckboy

Potential Patron
any cheats for the game?
No, i don't have any..but u can find the save data in the google. Look for sakyusave.sol, i guess it is complete.
I can't test. I can't save the game in my computer, i think it is because i don't have C:... my main directory is F:
im still trying to properly save the game, any help will be appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.