1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Flash/Browser] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Someone92, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

This links to the same game as the thread Rush but since that thread has been created Gorepete has completely redesigned this game I think it deserves a new thread.

Sakyubasu no Tatakai
    Sakyu.jpg

The description of the creator:
    Some tips/notes:
    There's a gallery where you can rewatch every sex scene; you'll find the gallery by going inside your house and interact with the bed.
    To get the imo very important healing ability you have to seduce one of the wasp girl leaders; to fight against one you have to beat a handful (iirc six) normal wasp girls successively.
    You can also fight against the wasp girls as often as you like, it's an easy way to grind some souls (the experience in this game) to make later fights a little bit easier.

Pictures:
    Sakyu_2.jpg Sakyu_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Guest

Please post every sex scene including the birth scene thanks .

3. Seto Kaiba

Seto Kaiba Potential Patron

What birth scene? I only played up until I beat the wasp matriarch and Beezy. Is there a new version after that? Sorry for not checking it myself but my internet is not loading the page for some reason.

4. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

The previous game Rush had a birth scene in it, I think he means that. Don't know about a birth scene is this game either.

5. blaze8492

blaze8492 Guest

closest thing to a birth scene here is when the character uses a special attack that you get, and that is an egg laying scene that barely lasts two seconds.

6. Silphy

Silphy Guest

Okay, so I'm baffled. Since I can't even grind my way through this, how do you beat Beezy?

7. Avian07

Avian07 Potential Patron

^Make use of Bridgette the best you can. Seducing Beezy will take you 2 tries cause you cant seduce Beezy completely and you having trouble with means you only use Bridgette once throughout the battle. Bridgette is the key here. What you do is wait for her to cooldown then once she's all set and ready go with tactic you usually do and BAM, Beezy defeated.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
  8. Silphy

Silphy Guest

The trouble is I die before I even get a chance to try to seduce. Even with Bridgette.

9. jackgold46

jackgold46 Guest

Previous times action Rush had a starting surroundings in it, I think he indicates that. Don't know about a starting surroundings is the encounter either.

10. Avian07

Avian07 Potential Patron

Im guessing you're having a tough time when Beezy does her sword drop. Try to avoid as much of that as possible and before she unleash her big ass cyclone thats when you release Bridgette then use her 3rd skill immediately. After using it spam your "DASH" to go right to avoid the spikes. You do that by holding "ATTACK" + "UP" + "RIGHT" button at the same time. Just keep holding both until your clear of any danger. Doesn't matter whether Bridgette get hit what matters is Eva remains alive. Then just w8 for Bridgette to CD.

11. tuckboy

tuckboy Potential Patron

Anyone knows how to SAVE the game? any especial program that can do that?
    Im playing off-line on firefox and the save dont work.
    Very nice game, the only proplem is the save.

12. mercykid

mercykid Potential Patron

any cheats for the game?

13. tuckboy

tuckboy Potential Patron

No, i don't have any..but u can find the save data in the google. Look for sakyusave.sol, i guess it is complete.
    I can't test. I can't save the game in my computer, i think it is because i don't have C:... my main directory is F:
    im still trying to properly save the game, any help will be appreciated