Ryonaneer R Vids

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Thanks for all the gifs! uploaded a bunch.
Ohhh and moppyfarm I think it was did a Ys9 vid !! I can’t link it easy because of my internet situation but yea!

yeefo

Potential Patron
I hate Netmarble because I always have to f---ing redownload the huge update and thats kinda why I quit Seven Knights and Knights Chronicle...
Yeah it literally takes like 30 minutes, I've realised if you have a lot of spare storage or make sure the game is kept on cache by frequently gong on every now and then, don't turn your phone off or double-click home and swipe the game away, it's normally fine and you won't need to redownload the update again as long as you keep usage of other apps on the device to a minimum.

Apparently android players don't get the problem of having to redownload all that 1GB+ worth of data

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 14...
- 4 more characters after this then I'm dropping Knights Chronicles... but I'm still missing a lot (maybe 11 more, maybe yeefo yeefo can get them)

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , so much easier to do .gifs than uploading to YT...

Batch 15...
- The last four I'm doing... and KC is dropped once again, I will make a stun compilation on my YT one day...

Attachments

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Some mobile games I dunno are actually out yet they could have ryona potential:
Street Fighter Duel (2D team fight RPG?)
Exos Heroes (detailed graphics and has dizzy/break status as well as PvP)

yeefo

Potential Patron
Some of the stuff really far back in the thread I haven't seen in long times, and a lot of quality stuff too, I wonder why I never decided to join in with this thread and how I managed ryona content alone for so many years

Top Bottom