Ryonaneer R Vids

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Very cool, thanks!
I figured out doing videos of Smash to upload to twitter. It’s lot more steps than I prefer but don’t have access to my old setup like wii u...
Did a lot of stuff on Samus I posted today, gonna try to do Zelda next. Will try to do at least a little with the ladies but prolly only gonna a LOT with Samus.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 3... - I'll record more when I have time -
- I did give up on this game when I hit 2-6 / 2-9 desert where the stun was (had to unlock normal due to some high powered friends) ...
- Weiss might be hard to get...

Attachments

yeefo

Potential Patron
lol I think I just lost my job at doing Knights Chronicle stuns xd
I prefer vertical/portrait rotation most of the time because I find it higher quality closer up, don't have to squint at my small phone screen as much, and yeah the stars staying at the same height has to be the only bad part, actually there are a couple exceptions, like with yang xiao long's character, the stars circle at twice the height which is odd.

It's not that explicit but has the big violence which I'm not quite a fan of; don't mind it but, isn't my kind of ryona.
however, it has a nice stun

Tmada

Potential Patron
Ah, there's a difference. Don't really care for Samus myself on Smash. I see someone put something up on Ryza. My take. Not far enough for Lila.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
yeefo yeefo , You can continue with portrait mode if you want to, I'm only doing landscape because it pertains to one of my fetishes. They only added like 10 chars when I left the game.

Blade and Soul was an ok game to me, it was that time where I have no more room on my computer and didnt have time to play on pc, I'm not a person who likes playing games on pc that much, plus a lot of content before YT started shutting down the good channels. If its too popular, I don't venture unless its not been done before.

---

Dammit, YT where my third video... its Last Cloudia, but I guess I messed up on the release time.

Not sure how many chars I got left to do in Knights Chronicle, did 11 and there's still more, but cant work on them until Thurs.

Knights Chronicles has like 10-11 frames of animation while Overhit is like between 15-30... if you want a comparison.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Swell Supporter
Ohhh I am loving those gifs zaysha! And you got Blake too! ^u^
Oh man I usually don’t go for the obvious “sex symbol” but Samus really works for me...meanwhile bayonetta who? xDDD

I uploaded bunch of animations of Samus, also some mii fighters, on my twitter.

Here are some of what I posted!

https://twitter.com/_ryonaneer_/status/1194272370393059328

Next I want to work on Zelda. :3

I will check out other stuff you posted here everyone.

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 4... (really need more sleep but it's late and I can't get back to sleep since I got work in a few hours)...

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 5... (I can do these in less than 3min if I have the recording)...
- Sent some friend requests, hopefully I can get that Weiss helper, had two friends left on my friendlist when I came back (Blake & Erza)
- Oh yeah, YT people, remember to mark on your settings and set your channel to 'Not for children'
- The only char I pulled from RWBY... RubyRose

Attachments

yeefo

Potential Patron
Zaysha Zaysha dw this just means I don't have to record as much videos too much and post here cause you've got the characters in well sized GIFs which though I said I prefer portrait, it's not like landscape doesn't work so it's all good, after all, in the end this is thread and I think this site is for whatever fetish stuff works for us all,

I'm still new so idk, this entire site is all for similar fetishistic stuff right?
I won't stop Knights Chronicle though, after all gonna be honest your My Ryona channel is what got me to find a longer time's worth of Ryona through this game cause at that point I was running out of quality fetish material, it was the Esmeralda one + stun, saw the stun was really quality so it lead me to the conclusion that there was totally a better camera angle for this game, so I went to do it myself, surely I was right, and it felt good cause it feels good being right lol, (and quality Ryona for my fetish standards)
I like it for excitement when RNG rolls in your favour, when u get a cute character or just normal gameplay you get a stun from an enemy you weren't expecting that status from, it's probably why KC is one of my best go-to for ryona. Although yeah running out of characters soon, lasted a great couple months worth of bonus material. (Lmao imagine getting to level 60+ in a game downloaded just for ryona, never thought I'd do that)

Also I wonder where T Thief went, they wanted rwby girls Ryona in KC which has now been provided at epic camera angle, haven't seen anything from them since the beginning of the month, well actually maybe cause it's still no nut november, yeah I guess that makes sense

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
yeefo yeefo , since I stopped playing the game once I hit 2-6/2-9n, though the characters i dont have are from the event dungeons in challenges...

I feel bad for Mobile Ryona since I think that was his main focus, I was just annoyed that no one did my favorite characters, and the characters that I like aren't important. Then while I was playing these games, might as well do the other non-so-important main characters...

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 8...
- Now the hard part is who did I NOT do...
- Will probably replace Silvaria with the non-shield attribute...

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , so nice when one enemy attacks 100% stun when it hits... unlike Overhit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Attachments

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Batch 9...
- I think I roughly got 21 more to go (faak that's a lot still, but starting to see some consistencies with the stuns DAMN YOU WIRE FRAMES)... and I think I'm missing 12?
- I am NOT doing their other costumes...

Attachments

Last edited:

yeefo

Potential Patron
Wow, it has more animations that I thought! I could never tell from the normal camera angles...
At least you've got a ton more gifs to post to Twitter now Xp

Oh, and y'all I found this
0:08~ link breaks when I attempt to skip to any part

Last edited:

Zaysha

Swell Supporter
Crap forgot to upload the 3rd video for the 19th, was going to be another char from Aurora7...

Anyway, I'll finish the rest of the characters I have for Knights Chronicles tomorrow/20th...

I hate Netmarble because I always have to f---ing redownload the huge update and thats kinda why I quit Seven Knights and Knights Chronicle...

Top Bottom