Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (6 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Thief - Ungh, I haven't played Ys7 for a while now.

As for SAOMD, I'm missing a few characters. I kinda like SAOMD but I suck at it and it's the type of games that you need to get a code before you delete it if you want to play this game again (or you have to start all over from the beginning). It's not a game where you can tie your FB/Google account to it. I had an account before where I almost had all the characters, but now I'm not missing a few more. I'm kinda surprised no one did this type of game. (I recently got Kureha (SAO: Fatal Bullet) but she has no voice and she seems to have a unique stun animation.) Though imho... most of the stuns are the same.

I also just noticed that Dawn Break has stuns, but it looks the same for every char, sometimes it's annoying to get because you gotta wait for this one char to do this one move, but I'll see what I can do. I'm kinda waiting for another char or two before I jump to another game. My phone is really running out of memory.

King's Raid, I haven't gotten all the female characters animations from it, but I will come back to it later (Ophelia, Yanne, Lorraine, Serena, Sonia and one more char that I can't remember the name).

Alchemist Code/Valiant Force, I'm mostly there for just voices. I know where I can get stun (but it's pretty much staple to every character out there).

Seven Knights / Dragon Blaze / Soul Seeker, I'll go back to it once I free up some room on my phone. Mostly just going back to replace my old non HD videos with stuns and voice ryona.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
From what I know, SAO Defrag's animations depend on the weapon the character has, the animation is overall the same, but they have small differences. Speaking of, do you know if Fatal Bullet has stun animations?

Regarding YSVII I am actually more curious if there are stuns for player characters than anything XD

And don't worry your material is great so take your time. =)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm always in a rush 'cause it's hard to tell sometimes when a mobile game is dying. I missed a ton of games that really had some good ryona (Rune Story / East Legend / War of Norrith). I'm kinda jumping around to check on how these games are fairing before they kick the bucket. I shall be adding a 'Ryona 02' for stuns for both Dawn Break / SAOMD soon. Just redownloaded 'HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales)' going to finish updating the LQ videos with both ryona and stun (for the 3 females: Kiki, Lena & Anika).

SAO Fatal Bullet, no idea, game just came out (this week or last week), but I don't intend to pay full price for it. Maybe in the future I'll check.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I've been recently playing divinity origin sins 2 and recorded the stun animation

giphy.gif

Thief

Club Regular
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve : That's a pretty good find, thanks!

Zaysha Zaysha : I see what you mean, I kinda had forgotten online games have a time limit, all in all.

Say another question, does Fighting Fantasy have stun animations? Xiandou Zhiwang the game it is a spinoff of did have. You can also try guard breaks, that sometimes leads to stuns.

When you mentioned Fatal Bullet I thought you had the game, don't worry about it.

Also, thanks a lot for the Strea and Sinon video =)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Fantasy Fighter? Maybe, but the game needs a ton of investment to get far in the game. Plus they haven't updated the game in a year so, I dunno if it'll last long.

I finished HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales), making some blurries 'cause it actually contains a username I kinda use frequently. Usually there's a username I just use for ryona. So until that editing is done, I'll upload it. I'll also work on the stun videos of Dawn Break (ungh, the chances of being dizzy are like 50% and the enemy who does it doesn't cast it often). After I'm done with that I'll go back to SAOMD.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Fantasy Fighter? Maybe, but the game needs a ton of investment to get far in the game. Plus they haven't updated the game in a year so, I dunno if it'll last long.

I finished HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales), making some blurries 'cause it actually contains a username I kinda use frequently. Usually there's a username I just use for ryona. So until that editing is done, I'll upload it. I'll also work on the stun videos of Dawn Break (ungh, the chances of being dizzy are like 50% and the enemy who does it doesn't cast it often). After I'm done with that I'll go back to SAOMD.

A pleasant surprise that the dawn break has a dizzy voice. And I like it. Excited to see stun videos with other characters coming!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Pretty much wasted my entire weekend playing this game 'cause it's freaking fun...

Grimm Notes (sadly it has US voices on the US iPhone Store, but there are some drawings done by the person who did the Senran Kagura series, but the game characters don't look like his style)

Features of this game:
- You can play it one handed...
- There are three planes on the playing field where you can control movement slide to move, tap to attack... feels like Guardian Heroes in a way, but there isn't no jump saldy
- Multitude of characters (some with the same voice actors/tresses)
- Smooth graphics not taxing on the phone
- Square Enix game :o Music is kinda good too
- Various artists
- Various weapons (sword, claymore, bow, book, one hand staff, two hand staff, shield and axe, shield and hammer, shield and spear, gloves, and cannon)
- You can set AI to different characters (there are some you need to purchase though)
- You have 2 people on your team that holds two characters, you can sub them whenever you want... also depending on how you set the AI they will act almost close to what you tell them too
- Skill depends on how many orbs you have on the bottom of the screen (number by character tells you how much it cost)

Onihime / Snow Queen Stun

Onihime / Snow Queen Shock

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Update:
- "Fantasy War Tactics R" ... UPLOADED
- "Dawn Break" ... UPLOADED (missing Oboro and Hilde, will take some time to get)
- "Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag"... (on hold, missing Pitohui, Alice, and Kureha <- has no voice atm, wtf...)
- "Grimm Notes" ... only selecting a few characters because some US voices suck so bad...
- "Valiant Force" ... voices only/stuns on hold... have all the character but not all the classes...
- "Alchemist Code"... voices only/stuns kinda suck in this game...
- "Dragonblaze" ... on hold
- "Seven Knights"... on hold

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
You used the barrel bomb to produce the stun right? I used the stun from one of the winter lands... I think it's like the lower right hand island (on the map stage). The 3rd stage has a grate that blows smoke that injuries your character and the last boss of that stage has the stun move but you have to get his health to flashing...

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
You used the barrel bomb to produce the stun right? I used the stun from one of the winter lands... I think it's like the lower right hand island (on the map stage). The 3rd stage has a grate that blows smoke that injuries your character and the last boss of that stage has the stun move but you have to get his health to flashing...

well, it seems that I didn't have the adequate gears to survive too many hits..... I'm looking for something that repeatedly stun my character without killing me or having too many other enemies messing around. Where exactly is the grate you are talking about?

As a low budget game I feel the damage data in this game is extremely bloated... either I one shot kill the enemy or they one shot me. During the game I did noticed some potentially attractive female enemy. But there's no way I could efficiently stun them without killing them... the damage on these weapons are either 100 or 1000000, there's hardly anything in between

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
well, it seems that I didn't have the adequate gears to survive too many hits..... I'm looking for something that repeatedly stun my character without killing me or having too many other enemies messing around. Where exactly is the grate you are talking about?

As a low budget game I feel the damage data in this game is extremely bloated... either I one shot kill the enemy or they one shot me. During the game I did noticed some potentially attractive female enemy. But there's no way I could efficiently stun them without killing them... the damage on these weapons are either 100 or 1000000, there's hardly anything in between

It's one of the islands that is covered with snow. It's area 1-3... I did the stuns on the bosses there and he doesn't do much damage (as you can see from my videos), but as the voice ryonas... it's the knight boss with the huge anchor. I do agree with you... you can easily pass normal, but when you get into the other difficulties you pretty much will get killed.

(Tried to find a map online on the islands, but I really can't find any.)

Thief

Club Regular
Keeping up the great work I see, thanks for everything!

So, asked the creator of the Guilty Gear thread for pics of the expressions of the girls in their stun state and he gave me some:

Imgur (May, Milla and Ino)

Imgur (Elphelt and Dizzy)

And here's Ram which had pics of her in the thread itself:

screenshot-2018-02-28-12-57-46-png.70503

screenshot-2018-02-28-12-57-49-png.70504

screenshot-2018-02-28-17-41-19-png.70519

screenshot-2018-02-28-17-45-09-png.70523

screenshot-2018-02-28-17-42-52-png.70520

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
For king's raid dizzy animation, there is a lot of pics in this twitter ロマネスク@リョナ (@soft_ryona) | Twitter

The game is a gem for dizzy/knock out lover. Lot of cute/sexy girl with many costumes. Plus you DON T need to have the char to view the animation.

This guy is a Selene fan. I haven't done a video for her yet. She has a weird dizzy animation though.
- I've done most of the females, I still need to go back and do the rest.
- My Ryona (just go to 'KR' for King's Raid)

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
This guy is a Selene fan. I haven't done a video for her yet. She has a weird dizzy animation though.
- I've done most of the females, I still need to go back and do the rest.
- My Ryona (just go to 'KR' for King's Raid)

Thanks for the science, Zaysha~ :D

Also, would it be alright to request for GIFs of the stun animations you have from your SAO videos? Thanks in advance.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the science, Zaysha~ :D
Also, would it be alright to request for GIFs of the stun animations you have from your SAO videos? Thanks in advance.

I don't have a program or know any that can turn videos into a gif, but if you can do it, go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.