Ryona in martial arts films (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
One thing I'd love to see more of is ryona in martial arts.

The Japanese Giga stuff is probably the best live action ryona material out there. But its all so slow and clumsy. I want to see fast paced action and decent stunts. Like a Jackie Chan film. In fact when I was younger, there was many a time I watched a Jackie Chan film, and wished it was an attractive woman in the lead role.

Sometimes you'd find a woman taking a beating in these types of films but it is rare, and the film isn't designed to cater to ryona tastes.

A good example of what I'm talking about is in this Cynthia Rothrock video...

cynthia rothrock v jeff falcon BLOND FURY

Start from 30 seconds into the clip. In the space of 5 seconds, she gets hit about 7 times. That's what I'm talking about when I say fast paced. The sound effects help to sell the hits too.

Cynthia takes a hell of a beating in this clip...

Lady Dragon cz.2

Unfortunately she comes out on top. What I would have done if I directed this, is when she beat has beaten that guy and she's completely exhausted, have another practically identicle guy (or an even larger guy) step in and take his place and just continue the fight. Exasperation and a sense of hopelessness would wash over her.

I haven't seen anything that has this quality of action that is entirely ryona centered.

Are there any martial arts clips with the female taking a beating you guys are aware of?

Last edited by a moderator:

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Last fight seen of Raing Pheonix. Worth seeing the previous 10 minutes or so leading up to this fight, the girl gets her ass handed to her on a couple of occasions.

YouTube - Raging Phoenix - Last Fight

Good back and forth female vs female fight.

YouTube - Cynthia Khan V Kim Marie Pen

One sided fight, male vs hot female (Kim Maree Penn). He kicks her ass.

YouTube - Fun And Fury (1992) 6

Two more Kim Maree clips, from the same film. She is outnumbered and eventually overpowered. She gets belly punched dozens of times within seconds at about 58 seconds in the 2nd clip.

YouTube - Kim Maree Penn (City of Darkness cont.)

YouTube - City of Darkness (Kim's Last Stand)

Ryonation

Potential Patron
Last fight seen of Raing Pheonix. Worth seeing the previous 10 minutes or so leading up to this fight, the girl gets her ass handed to her on a couple of occasions.

YouTube - Raging Phoenix - Last Fight

I remember this video and how epic it is, even though a lot of slow-mo is used. Jeeja Yanin's characters can really take punches; I first saw her in a clip from Chocolate:

Last edited by a moderator:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Wow, I normally don't like mixed ryona, but that barrage of belly punches was incredibly awesome
her face was priceless

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.