Ryona Extreme Manga in progress (completely original & unedit) GIRLS vs DRUG CARTEL (1 Viewer)

Octagore

Potential Patron
Hi. I'm OctaGore, Mexican underground and middle time artist. This is my first LARGE work; albur 5 girls (unknow age) and women who become bloody warriors (with special abilities each one) to avenge the death of their families at the hands of an ultraviolent Mexican cartel. Male vs female war is beginning at Ciudad Juarez, México, one of the most dangerous city of the world, but things do not always go as planned. After killing a lot of criminals and almost destroy the evil Cartel, girls will fall into a misogynistic hell, where an army of criminals awaits them with a plan that goes beyond cruelty. (Bad ending)

10 LONG CHAPTERS

It contains Ryona, female vs male fighting, rude language, full nudity, rape, torture, humilliation, mutilations, pregnancy, gore, forced prostitution, murders and tragic ending.

I am not a full-time Manga Maker. So I need support in order to complete my Manga. Please, do it on www.patreon.com/octagore
(in order to follow the rules of this forum, I have added the undertow.club link in my profile page on Patreon.com)

Please, help me to spread my work and give me LIKE in my Patreon post.

I will upload here the first pages (in Spanish language), but the interesting parts are only for patrons.

Do you like this?

I will glad to read your replies and to answer your questions about the story, characters and everything about it.

See ya!

View attachment 77571

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank you for making a link back to Undertow on your patreon page.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Octagore

Potential Patron
Hi, I am making a Ryona manga about Girls vs Drugs Cartel. But I never heard the Zako word before. This is Zako?

IMG_20180812_103039.png

By the way... If you are interested about my work, please reply or send personal message. Thanks.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
My Ryona Manga Can't Be This Sub-Genre!

"zako," as we use it here, refers to weak enemies that are often not even given names in many of the media they appear in. The drug cartel enforcers could easily be zako, as well as if there's lots of characters who fight against the cartel too, like cops. Basically if there's lots of 'em that's probably a zako

holhorse

Master of this Domain
You can add a lots of henchwomen in your comic~ That will make it more fit to the "zako" theme.
And I will support anything with zakos!

Octagore

Potential Patron
You can add a lots of henchwomen in your comic~ That will make it more fit to the "zako" theme.
And I will support anything with zakos!
Of course I do. In fact, my story needs a lots of henchmen because it is a drugs cartel that are making chaos in city, kidnapping, raping and killing women. So, the heroines kill and mutilates (genitally) a lot of them. But when "Angels" falls, there will be 50 or 70 henchmen ready to beat them brutally and revenge in a sexual sexual way (gang rape). I can give you more details by PM.

Last edited:

MZZ

Content Creator
O Octagore , you should do your Patreon reward tiers also bilingual.
I know, I know, google translate is a thing, but why make it hard for potential customers? ;)

Also your public post picture may cause problems with Patreon's adult content policy. (explicit content must be "hidden" as Patreon only posts)
You may also cover your ass and mention that all characters are of legal age (as silly as that is for a fictional drawing, but if Japan gets away with it...)

Usually Zako means female, for males there is mook or goon. (or in MMO terms, trash mob :P )

Octagore

Potential Patron
O Octagore , you should do your Patreon reward tiers also bilingual.
I know, I know, google translate is a thing, but why make it hard for potential customers? ;)

Also your public post picture may cause problems with Patreon's adult content policy. (explicit content must be "hidden" as Patreon only posts)
You may also cover your ass and mention that all characters are of legal age (as silly as that is for a fictional drawing, but if Japan gets away with it...)

Usually Zako means female, for males there is mook or goon. (or in MMO terms, trash mob :P )

Thank you very much for your advise MZZ. Now, I made changes into my patreon account to suit with Patreon's adult policy, and add an advertisement bout the legal age of my characters. In addition, I have made my post there visible only for patrons.

Thanks again, so the entire "Angeles of juarez" manga will free for you because your kind advise. I will stay in contact to you by PM. Best regards.

Octagore

Potential Patron
ANGELES OF JUAREZ WILL BE AVAILABLE ON ENGLISH & SPANISH LANGUAGE !!!

"Los Angeles de Juarez" estarán disponibles en Inglés y Español (México).

Lectores latinos: También pueden comentar o contactarme en ESPAÑOL. Saludos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.