Ryona Exhibitionist(a wrestle angels fanfic) (1 Viewer)

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
So anyone who enjoys ryona in their wrestling games, and DOESN'T KNOW Wrestle Angels should hang their heads in shame. Just kidding. It's a fairly obscure title. Nothing more than a card game infact. But there are some attractive girls on the roster. One such girl, is Chisato Sakurai, whom I constantly see on the end of a beating on pixiv. So it inspired me to write some fiction. However, being the strange creature that I am, I'm obliged to write backgrounds for my ryona fics. Problem is, I keep writing. And keep writing. And then I procrastinate. Suddenly, a whole night has passed. I wanted to write the match in tonight, but I buried myself in exposition. So I'll write the actual match in my next post.......

efe1c168bf30380ae9867acfe29fdcc4.jpg

The sport of pro-wrestling.

Easily the most theatrical of all combat sports, to the point where many argue if it's all just an elaborate stage play. When asked, those who partake in the sport will simply tell you that it hurts, and say nothing more. Most wrestlers, male and female alike step through the ropes seeking championships and titles, thus proving themselves as the best of their kind.

Most....

Our tale follows a young green haired wrestlerette by the name of Chisato Sakurai, who found success in the wrestling world through a different path.

Chisato was everything a wrestle angel was supposed to be. Athletic, motivated, confident, and of course, impossibly good looking. But even so, she initially struggled to find her place amongst the competitive and dominant girls of the Wrestle Angels League. At one point she found herself in a rut, losing match, after match, after match. And all the extra training she put in did nothing to reverse this. She began to fear for her career, and sure enough, she got that dreaded phone call from the promoters, two months before her contract.

That meeting would begin to change her outlook on her career as a wrestler forever.....

Expecting her contract to be prematurely terminated, to her surprise they offered her a lengthy renewal. And a considerably larger annual paycheck to boot. The promoters explained how her popularity was actually growing despite her losing streak. They explained how turnouts to events were selling out everytime she was on the cards. And how those DVD's were selling-especially the ones where she was on the bad end of a one sided match. In simpler terms, her fans enjoyed seeing her lose, and they were willing to pay good money to see it. At the time, she wished that they had put her wrestling career out of her misery. Better that than branding her a loser, and humiliatingly parading her around as such. Yet at the same time, they were willing to pay her as much as their top wrestlers to do exactly that. So on she continued. On she trained. On she fought. And on she lost. The promoters made sure of that, constantly matching her against opponents she had no chance of beating.

Other girls within the Wrestle Angels League eventually got wind of Chisato's odd rise to fame. She couldn't blame them for holding her in contempt. Most girls that lost a much as Chisato did were normally ground into obscurity. And yet she was going in the opposite direction with each loss. To the majority of the locker room, Chisato was an insult to what it meant to be a Wrestle Angel. At this point, the girls turned a new shade of nasty with her in the ring. It became less about winning, and more about ending Chisato's career. It all came to a head in a match against Freia Kagami. It was a match Chisato MIGHT have won-had it not been for the intervention of Mighty Yukiko. The pinkette beauty was the poster child of the Wrestle Angels League. The one most loved by all fans. That changed when she sided with her bitter rival Freia. The two of them proceeded to beat Chisato senseless by battering her body with steel chairs, before putting her through the announcer's table, where upon they took to her with steel chairs again. It was a miracle she even came out of that match alive, but on her recovery bed Chisato came to a realisation. If Yukiko was willing to sever her bonds with her fans just to see Chisato's career ended, then there was no place in the Wrestle Angels League for her-no matter how much the promoters offered her to stay. It was here where an offer from a different wrestling promotion would lead her to stand in the ring she was standing in now.....

A hiring agent from Titans Pro Wrestling-arguably the biggest promotion in Japan currently came to her hospital bed. The deal was this: At double the amount the Wrestle Angels League were giving her, Chisato would have a spot amongst the Titans as a special detachment, and would be reserved for experimental matches they were coining as 'ryona exhibition matches'. They were fancy words for saying that they wanted her to fight men. The idea was ludicrous enough for her to instantly tell him to leave her bed immediately. The man persisted however, claiming that many of those within Titans were fans of her 'work', and that with them her career would be protected and able to flourish properly. He gave her a number to contact, and left without another word. During her recovery, she stewed over the man's offer. On the surface, she had obvious objections with being put in a position where a man could potentially do whatever he wanted with her. But where else could she go? Continuing with the Wrestle Angels League would certainly end with her perminantly crippled, or worse. Yet her desire to wrestle under the spotlight was too strong for her to just slink back into a mundane lifestyle. She recovered, and called the number.....

That was over two months ago, and she hasn't looked back since.

Wrestling the exhibition matches was a completely different experience from wrestling in the league. The guys were rough on Chisato, and almost all of her matches were one sided. But her male opponents weren't enraged with the jealousy of the Wrestle Angels. They sought to test her physical limits in honorable combat, rather than do whatever it took to see her hurt. The exhibition matches also helped her see what her fans saw in her. Chisato knew she was an attractive woman, especially in her ring attire. Having watched some of her replays of her matches, she could see how her fans derived pleasure from watching her well sculpted body being stretched, bent, grappled and slammed in the ways that it was. She found herself enjoying it too. The feeling of being physically dominated relieved her in ways she could never explain to another person. Finally, a few more women joined the ranks of Titans to compete in the same matches Chisato did. Something of a competition developed between them. While they never wrestled each other, they instead competed to last the longest in an exhibition match. Chisato currently held the longest record at 25 minutes.

Chisato Sakurai had turned defeat into an artform, and birthed a new style of wrestler. She is a ryona exhibitionist. And this is how she practices her craft......

Attachments

• chisato sakurai.jpg
    chisato sakurai.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 307
Last edited by a moderator:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I've heard of Wrestile Angels and I've seen some gameplay on it. But I REALLY love watchin Yukiko getting her ass kicked. I have also seen a lot of pictures on pixiv with Yukiko on the recieving end on some painful submission holds and powerful throws.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've heard of Wrestile Angels and I've seen some gameplay on it. But I REALLY love watchin Yukiko getting her ass kicked. I have also seen a lot of pictures on pixiv with Yukiko on the recieving end on some painful submission holds and powerful throws.

I will fight you for her.

:p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
AGS, I think I've said this before, but I hate you for being both a great 3D artist and an excellent writer. You should never make apologies for fleshing out your characters and the premise especially when the work is this compelling. I can't recall a better introduction to a story. Obviously, I'm somewhat biased as I know you and I are both lovers of mixed wrestling action.

The idea of a "ryona exhibitionist" is just too precious and Chisato is perfect for it. I really liked how you justified her leaving the Wrestle Angels League, not just through the physical torment that the other girls wanted to put her through but the alienation she felt. And that she could only find respite in another league where she would be pushed to her limit by male opponents...just awesome. That bit about how the females in the league are competing to see who can last the longest is also wonderful.

Fantastic start and I can't wait for the first match :)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, you're right. There's a lot of things I could do to her with a tag team partner. Great idea. ;)

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Exactly! Think of all of the tag team moves and submissions. Double the pain with two people (heck, three is good too) The numbers game against Yukiko is so tasty.

Maybe another idea for another fiction Raden?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I just realized I didn't comment on the writing itself. I was going to wait until the match was posted too, but I have to agree, the premise is nice and thorough. She isn't just leaving because the other girls are being too rough on her, but they're sort of actively telling her "we don't want you here". It's a premise that is very powerful, mainly because I can relate. And it makes me want to see Chisato succeed, or at least be happy or enjoy what she does.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Is it better that she had learned to enjoy and embrace fighting in matches she would lose or is it better if she disliked it and was forced to fight in those matches?

Either way, can't wait for the continuation.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
AGS, I saw your Chisato render on DA. Solid work, as always. You were looking for advice on how to possibly improve it. I would love to see you give her a more realistic, less anime-like face, putting your own spin on it, you know? I'm sure Wrestle Angel traditionalists and otaku might balk at the suggestion and you don't want a bunch of angry Chisato-ites (Chisatoans, Sakuraians?) at your door with torches and pitchforks, but I'll take the heat for the suggestion. Come at me, Chisato-bros!

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Someone said her face looked alittle small. I respect this guy's opinion's, and pure anime doesn't fit well with my rendering style, so......

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I'm actually almost done. Well..... I've been almost done for a while now. I just don't know how to finish it. Just....... bear with me guys. My current situation doesn't allow me the time I once had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.