Ryona City: Hong Kong Showdown (RP) (1 Viewer)

wilhitewarrior

Potential Patron
An RP Pucchito and I did, canon to Ryona City lore

------------------------

krysten_rowan_3_by_wilhitewarrior-d72qmi9.jpg

[01:35] <Pucchito> A car sped through the streets of downtown Hong Kong... where the loud sounds of fireworks and merriment could be heard all over from within the car that Krysten was in... along with her client for today.
[01:35] <Pucchito> Or to be exact, Serpentfang's client for today....
[01:36] <Pucchito> She was handpicked from the rest of her group... due to the fact that she was the best in blending in large and tight crowds... and getting away with it without a scrape.
[01:38] <Pucchito> The man wore a formal business suit and wore sunglasses over his face, he was undeniably American-- in appearance, build and tone of speaking...
[01:38] <Pucchito> "So, let me go over the mission with you again."
[01:38] <Pucchito> He took a sharp left turn to one of the street alleyways, running his car through the narrow path between buildings.
[01:39] <Pucchito> "You're to protect this man." He showed a picture of a man, a fairly built man in his middle ages-- he seemed a local of the place but judging by the picture of him having some bodyguards surround him... he seemed important.
[01:40] <Pucchito> "The who and the why isn't important... the only thing you know that he has to live through tonight... and that there's an assasin after him."
[01:40] <Pucchito> "Make sure he survives through the night to complete his deal with us.... and dispose of the assasin before they get to him... is that clear?"
[01:42] <WilHiteWarrior> "An assassin, huh? Your guy must have made somebody awfully upset." Krysten says in her also American accent. "Are you asking me to protect someone I'd just as easily run through?"
[01:42] <WilHiteWarrior> "I don't like poltiicians or corporate dicks."
[01:46] <Pucchito> The man looked at Krysten then shook his head. "I could also ask you to get out of the car now and run back to your little mercenary friends and tell them I cancelled our contract."
[01:47] <Pucchito> "I need a professional for this mission... not a hotheaded amateur." The man said with a slightly pissed of tone.
[01:48] <WilHiteWarrior> "I'm no amateur, pal. I can get your job done. I just like being sure I'm on the right side of this thing."
[01:49] <WilHiteWarrior> "I'll keep him alive, you don't have to worry about that. But you're gonna owe me a yoohoo when this is over."
[01:52] <Pucchito> The man laughed a bit. "We'll see then, won't we?" He said, stopping the car as they ended up on the outer part of the alley... a large gate leading to one of the residential main squares of the district.
[01:52] <Pucchito> Loud sounds of blaring music and fireworks could be heard from beyond the large gate.
[01:52] <Pucchito> "Make sure you don't disappoint." He said, opening the locks of the door and letting Krysten out.
[01:53] <Pucchito> "Your equipment is in the trunk." The man said, gesturing to the back of the car.
[01:53] <Pucchito> "And remember.... we want that Assassin dead or captured..."
[01:55] <WilHiteWarrior> "I'll be home in time for dinner." She says and gets out of the car, going around to her trunk. Krysten was dressed like a normal person, wearing black denim shorts, dark pantyhose, a white tanktop and a pink overshirt.
[01:56] <WilHiteWarrior> She looks around to make sure no one is eyeing her as she sheds her overshirt, removes her dockers clutch from the trunk, strapping it around her shoulders and redons the shirt.
[01:56] <WilHiteWarrior> the holster held her Mk. 22 tranquilizer pistol
[01:58] <WilHiteWarrior> Next she reaches pulls out the two sword hilts, flipping the hidden switches on the hilts as the blades shoot out and piece together from the slot. Satisfied, she flips the switches again and the blades conceal themselves. She straps them onto the holsters hidden on the back of her belt and closes the trunk.
[01:59] <WilHiteWarrior> Satisfied that she has everything she moves on, moving through the alley, acting like any ordinary pedestrian, even acting nervous around the more tough looking guys, even thoug inside she wasn't even slightly intimidated by them. She was an expert at mimicing normal behavior. If someone wasn't looking for her, there would be no way they would spot her
[02:02] <Pucchito> The alley was lightly packed with people...
[02:03] <Pucchito> But as she could hear from the area infront of her... through the gate that lead through the main square... thats where all the action was....
[02:03] <Pucchito> A beggar by the alley looked at Krysten, extending her hand to her and begging for a few coins... speaking in the native language of the place.
[02:06] <WilHiteWarrior> "God be with you." She replies in the same language and subtly hands a $50 bill to the beggar, at the same time pulling a photograph from her shirt pocket and showing it to her. "Have you seen this man?" She asks in the native language
[02:07] <Pucchito> The man nodded, taking the money and giving her a toothless smile. "That guy... eh, his acting like this big shit shit... in the middle of the Kung-kai han
[02:07] <Pucchito> He then leaned on his side, pocketing the fifty and scratching his bum.
[02:08] <Pucchito> "I wouldn't mind to be in shit shit's shoes one day... just one day...." he mumbled to himself...
[02:09] <WilHiteWarrior> "Sounds like you deserve it more than him. What did he do?" Krys asks, getting curious about what kind of guy she was protecting
[02:13] <Pucchito> "Eh? I dunno much about him-- but one of my buddies got waxed clean by his guys...just because he spit in the man's shoes." The beggar fanned himself...
[02:13] <Pucchito> "Thinks himself as the kingpi shit of Hong Kong or something...."
[02:17] <WilHiteWarrior> "... Thank you, senpai. I can't put you in his shoes... but maybe I can put one up his ass for you. Best of luck to you." She says sincerely and stands up to go
[02:23] <Pucchito> The beggar looked at Krysten then pulled out something from his bag... something shiny that glared against the light when it struck it...
[02:23] <Pucchito> "Mah lucky lighter~" He said, then lit it a few times before hiding it again...
[02:23] <Pucchito> As Krysten went through the gates-- she saw that there was an entire street festival behind those gates....
[02:24] <Pucchito> A lot-- as in a lot of people around there... celebrating or enjoying in merriment through the streets...
[02:24] <Pucchito> The celebration literally pouring out in the streets...
[02:24] <Pucchito> There were a lot of fireworks, food stalls and peddlers around the area....
[02:25] <Pucchito> As well as a lot of people there... .both locals and a handful of tourists alike...
[02:25] <Pucchito> Going forward... she could see a float where her protection target was... surrounded by several bodyguards...
[02:25] <Pucchito> It looked like he was in charge... or put himself in charge of the music and the such... joining in the merriment of the crowd.
[02:27] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten began to ponder just what they needed her for with him having all those bodyguards? Just how good was this assassin?
[02:27] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten casually makes her way toward her target, stopping along the way at some of the booths so as not to draw any attention to herself but still, pausing only briefly so she could keep eyes on her target
[02:28] <WilHiteWarrior> At the same time she also surveyed the windows and rooftops, searching for snipers, as well as checking the crowd for anyone conspicuous
[02:30] <WilHiteWarrior> She eventually nears her target, pulling a small coin out of her pocket and tossing it at the mans feet. It had the serpentfang emblem embroidered on it
[02:33] <Pucchito> Krysten saw two people... no three people that seemed out of place or drew suspicion from the crowd...
[02:34] <Pucchito> One of them was a cleanly bald man, wearing a black suit and a red tie, walking around the streets carrying a duruluamin suitcase in his right hand....
[02:34] <Pucchito> He passed through the side of an alley, drawing out of sight.
[02:35] <Pucchito> Then the other... was a man with rugged hair and wearing a long sleeved military shirt and dark cargo pants... he had a shoulder bag slung against his body and was looking into some sort of PDA that he was wearing... he rushed up towards a wall and went climbing up on it... though he was moving away from the target... and into a building looking over where he was....
[02:36] <Pucchito> And the third was Pucchito walking around and eating noodles... moving around the streets and stealing a katana from a stall, just by ducking down and stealing stuffs.
[01:37.28] <WilHiteWarrior> Krys takes a moment to assess the threats. The first man could quite possibly have a gun in his case but he couldn't get a shot on the target without either getting up high or
[02:40] <WilHiteWarrior> getting closer. However, she had lost eyes on him. He could be anywhere
[02:41] <WilHiteWarrior> The second, however, the monkey had gone up high and could easily get a shot from up there. He didn't have a weapon on him but he could easily have had one in the building waiting for him. He seemed the most likely threat
[02:41] <WilHiteWarrior> Pucchito seemed preoccupied with her noodles and besides, if she werre going to use a sword she would have to get right up to him and past all his bodyguards.
[02:42] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten moves toward the building that the monkey had climbed up, moving at a quick pace. Although she could climb up the building like he had, she didnt want to draw attention to herself so instead sneaks in the door, making her way to the room he had climbed into
[01:37.28] <WilHiteWarrior> Krys takes a moment to assess the threats. The first man could quite possibly have a gun in his case but he couldn't get a shot on the target without either getting up high or
[01:40.05] <WilHiteWarrior> getting closer. However, she had lost eyes on him. He could be anywhere
[01:40.26] <WilHiteWarrior> The second, however, the monkey had gone up high and could easily get a shot from up there. He didn't have a weapon on him but he could easily have had one in the building
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> waiting for him. He seemed the most likely threat
[01:40.56] <WilHiteWarrior> Pucchito seemed preoccupied with her noodles and besides, if she werre going to use a sword she would have to get right up to him and past all his bodyguards.
[01:41.38] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten moves toward the building that the monkey had climbed up, moving at a quick pace. Although she could climb up the building like he had, she didnt want to draw
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> attention to herself so instead sneaks in the door, making her way to the room he had climbed into
[01:42.00] <WilHiteWarrior> She moved quickly but quietly as she softly creaks the door open
[02:51] <Pucchito> As she opened the door towards the building that the man entered... Krysten saw the man unpacking some stuff in his bag and sorting it around...
[02:51] <Pucchito> He didn't seem to have noticed her yet.
[02:52] <Pucchito> "Alright, knives, my spatula's here-- then my uniform..." He said, and upon looking around... she seemed to have entered a restaurant's storage and delivery area... judging by the amount of shelved food around there.
[02:52] <Pucchito> He quickly turned around to see who came in the door....
[02:54] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten stands like a deer in headlights and laughs nervously. "Uhm... hi!" She greets the guy and waves. Clearly she had gone after the wrong guy but why had he monkied up here like that?
[02:55] <Pucchito> The man nodded to Krysten then wiped off the sweat from his head. "Hey, the entrance to the shop's back at front. Sorry, can't let you in through here." He said, pointing to the other side of the haphazarly placed restaurant.
[02:56] <Pucchito> He kept his eyes at her, making sure she won't suddenly sneak in through there.
[00:07] <WilHiteWarrior> "Oh uhm... of course! Of course... I'll be going... Hey aren't you the guy that I saw outside climbing up the building like a monkey? That was pretty cool!" She says, trying to play it cool.
[00:07] <WilHiteWarrior> It seemed for the moment that this guy was innocent but she at least needed an answer about why he did that before she could move on. She needed to be sure.
[00:09] <Pucchito> The man sighed lowly then shook his head. "Oh, ya saw that, didn't you?" He said with a slight smile then nodded. "Parkour's like an addiction to me, you know." He said with a slight shrug.
[00:09] <Pucchito> "Just don't try it so haphazardly, kid... broke many a bone when I was just starting out." He said, taking his folded chef's uniform then tucking his bag away in a locker.
[00:10] <Pucchito> "Now you should go... before the boss thinks I let someone in here."
[00:11] <WilHiteWarrior> "Right! Right I'm going. That was really awesome though... you could totally do shows with that. Anyway, I'll be going!" She says and turns, walking away casually until she's out of sight and then breaks into a sprint. She needed to get to the guy with the case and fast.
[00:12] <WilHiteWarrior> She runs down out of the building until she gets back into the crowd, walking at a brisk pace to the area that she saw him go
[00:12] <Pucchito> Once again, she returns to the fray... the loud music blearing once again through the crowd of merry makers.
[00:13] <Pucchito> "Pork Buns! Get your hot pork bun here!" One of the stall owners exclaimed as he peddled her a steaming pork bun.
[00:13] <Pucchito> "Get your T-Shirts here, and DVDs, MP4s, MP5s--- Everything a bargain!" Another exclaimed out, waving some DVDs in his hands.
[00:14] <Pucchito> "Takoyaki, Gyoza, Dimsum, Siomai, Siopao! Get em all while they're still fresh!" yet another exclaims through the crowd... a lot of shop owners going around and selling stuffs to people.
[00:15] <Pucchito> Krysten saw a group of people running towards her directions, and at appearance's sake-- they seemed to be a group of students wielding cameras-- most probably wanting to take pictures of the festivities and the fireworks.
[00:17] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten steps aside, keeping her eyes on the students and examining them closely as they pass.
[00:18] <WilHiteWarrior> As she does, Krys hands a couple of bucks to the pork bun vendor, grabbing one and stuffing it in her mouth
[00:18] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten had only a few seconds to take everything in, examining every one of them, their clothes, the cameras and the bags they had, searching for any sign of hidden weapons
[00:20] <Pucchito> The pork bun vendor handed Krysten a steaming pork bun... happily accepting her cash without question nor complaint.
[00:20] <Pucchito> The students passed Krysten by, heading deeper within the crowd...but not before she was able to get a good look at them.
[00:20] <Pucchito> There were 7 of them.
[00:21] <Pucchito> All college students judging by their uniforms... their school patch saying so.
[00:21] <Pucchito> 3 of them were female then 4 of them were male.
[00:21] <Pucchito> The males lead the pack with the females following back.
[00:21] <Pucchito> They didn't seem to be carrying any weapons of the sorts....
[00:22] <Pucchito> And only the 2 females and one guy were carrying cameras....
[00:22] <Pucchito> And the one female student following in the back carried a suitcase of the sorts...
[00:25] <WilHiteWarrior> "Dammit, why do so many people have suitcases?!" Krysten says outloud as she chews on her pork bun, making a mental note of the suitcase and continues moving to where she had seen the other man with the case earlier.
[00:25] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten moves at a brisk pace away, then moonwalks back
[00:26] <WilHiteWarrior> She takes the salt shaker from the pork bun vendor, pours a little on her bun, puts it back and keeps moving
[00:30] <Pucchito> The pork bun seller scratches his head, wondering why she placed a bit of salt in her Pork bun-- then just shrugged off the thought for now....
[00:30] <Pucchito> Krysten then moves to where the man was went... which was towards one of the buildings around the area...
[00:31] <Pucchito> Checking out the place from afar-- it seemed to be a closed down building with a parking lot of the sorts at the lowest level... blockaded from sight by a wall.... the only access way was a gate that lead inside.
[00:33] <Pucchito> Checking around the area... she saw that there was a backdoor leading to the inner part of the small building complex...
[00:33] <Pucchito> And upon further checking... it was opened.... lockpicked.
[00:34] <Pucchito> There was no guard around the area... but there was a guard house overlooking both the main gate and the backdoor...
[00:34] <Pucchito> But she didn't see any trace of a guard around.
[00:35] <WilHiteWarrior> This felt more and more fishy to Krysten all the time. It was so quiet... TOO quiet
[00:36] <WilHiteWarrior> especially for their being a festival going on right outside
[00:36] <WilHiteWarrior> If this was a trap, they were no doubt expecting Krysten to take the bait and go in through the gate but she wasn't as foolish as that.
[00:36] <WilHiteWarrior> "Never ever take the obvious way in" her daddy had always taught her
[00:38] <WilHiteWarrior> Krys pulls out her Mk 22 as she slowly creaks the door open, checking every inch of her surroundings that she's able to see
[00:33] <Pucchito> Checking around the area... she saw that there was a backdoor leading to the innerpart of the small building complex...
[00:33] <Pucchito> And upon further checking... it was opened.... lockpicked.
[00:34] <Pucchito> There was no guard around the area... but there was a guard house overlooking both the main gate and the backdoor...
[00:34] <Pucchito> But she didn't see any trace of a guard around.
[00:42] <WilHiteWarrior> Upon finding the area vacant, like a creepy ghost house, Krys gets a little nervous as she keeps moving. The parking area seemed totally empty and so the only thing to do was check higher up
[00:43] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten makes her way in through the small back door, checking for surveillance cameras or any other traps along the way as she makes her way for the stairs
[00:45] <Pucchito> Entering through the building's lot... she saw that it was thoroughly devoid of life and people....
[00:46] <Pucchito> The guardhouse seemed empty but... she saw that there was a spilled cup of coffee on the ground, smeared all over the ground.
[00:46] <Pucchito> If she checks it closely... it would still be hot.
[00:47] <Pucchito> Then there seemed to be a sad lacking of any CCTV cameras around as she was able to easily make her way to the stairs without much problem...
[00:47] <Pucchito> But another thing caught her eye....
[00:47] <Pucchito> One of the cars in the area had an open trunk...
[00:50] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten stops as she's about to open the door to the stairs, noticing the car with the open trunk and remembering the hot coffee
[00:50] <WilHiteWarrior> Whatever had happened here, it hadn't been long... and was more than likely not good. Krys squat-walks toward the open trunk of the car, slowly standing up to look inside
[00:51] <Pucchito> There she saw... the body of the bald man that wore a coat and tie that she saw earlier...
[00:52] <Pucchito> Already cold and dead... with a 3 1/2 inch hole upon his head... most probably caused by a gun....
[00:52] <Pucchito> The guard was stashed under the car as well.... already dead with a bullet hole in between his eyes.
[00:52] <Pucchito> Looking around... the man's suitcase wasn't around the car or nearby and even inside of it...
[00:53] <WilHiteWarrior> "What the hell happened...?" Krysten wonders
[00:54] <WilHiteWarrior> Was the bald man not in on this at all? Was he killed for whatever was in that case? Perhaps he was part of what happened here and there had been an argument or a betrayal? Still, right now these questions didnt matter. What did matter was "What was in that case?"
[00:54] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten checks the mans pockets for any kind of identification that might shed some light on this incident... as well as loose change. It wouldn't help him anymore after all.
[00:55] <Pucchito> Checking around the man's pockets...she was able to obtain his wallet... still containing a couple of hundred dollars... but no ID nor credit card.
[00:56] <Pucchito> And rummaging around a bit... she saw that the man wore a leather suspender with a gun holster... two handgun holsters within his coat....
[00:56] <Pucchito> Although the guns were nowhere to be found as well...
[00:56] <Pucchito> He had some .45 handgun ammo clips strapped on the back of his belt... and had he been standing-- it would be neatly tucked under his coat as well...
[00:55] <Pucchito> Checking around the man's pockets...she was able to obtain his wallet... still containing a couple of hundred dollars... but no ID nor credit card.
[00:56] <Pucchito> And rummaging around a bit... she saw that the man wore a leather suspender with a gun holster... two handgun holsters within his coat....
[00:56] <Pucchito> Although the guns were nowhere to be found as well...
[00:56] <Pucchito> He had some .45 handgun ammo clips strapped on the back of his belt... and had he been standing-- it would be neatly tucked under his coat as well...
[00:59] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten pockets the money, having more questions than answers now.
[01:00] <WilHiteWarrior> She also takes the ammo clips, stuffing them into the slots of her dockers clutch along with her additional Mk 22 clips. She didn't have a 45 but if she found the guns the man had been using, the ammo could come in handy. She was quickly realizing she should have brought a lethal weapon as well
[01:00] <WilHiteWarrior> and Mel Gibson was nowhere to be found
[01:01] <WilHiteWarrior> She checks the area again thoroughly, underneath the cars. If he had managed to draw his guns before he had been shot theyd have fallen somewhere. If not, they had likely been taken by his attackers
[01:03] <Pucchito> Checking underneath the car gave her nothing but a good view of the guard's corpse....
[01:03] <Pucchito> A bullet hole in between his still opened eyes and his mouth gaping open at her...
[01:03] <Pucchito> If she'll check the man properly....
[01:03] <Pucchito> She would see that the guard wasn't able to draw his pistol at all.... a snub nosed .337 revolver.
[01:03] <Pucchito> Standard guard issued.
[01:04] <Pucchito> He also had a steel baton with him.
[01:04] <Pucchito> Still standard guard issued.
[01:15] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten reaches for the gun and the baton, stuffing the revolver into her secondary gun holster and stuffing the baton down into her belt beside her swords.
[01:17] <WilHiteWarrior> She checks the guards pockets and belt over for any additional ammo, knowing six shots wouldn't be much
[01:17] <Pucchito> The Guard had a few more bullets in his belt.... amounting about to....
[01:17] <Pucchito> Six bullets.
[01:18] <Pucchito> He also had a wallet.. .but it was practically empty with a few bucks in it.. .and his driver's ID and his ID as a security guard for the building.
[01:19] <Pucchito> It seems that whoever did this didn't loot the man at all...
[01:19] <Pucchito> Two people dead as the party raged on and on just a few feet from where the scene of the crime happened.
[01:21] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten doesn't disturb this poor guys cash, knowing that a security guards pay wasnt much and if the guy had a family they would need everything they could get to bury the poor sap.
[01:21] <WilHiteWarrior> It wasnt much but she stuffs the couple hundred she had taken off the suited guy into the guards wallet before hiding his body back underneath the car
[01:22] <WilHiteWarrior> She needed to leave the area as undisturbed as possible. Right now the enemy didnt know she was here and she needed to maintain that as long as she could.
[01:22] <WilHiteWarrior> Pocketing the bullets from the guards belt, she makes her way for the stairs
[01:29] <Pucchito> Krysten doesn't disturb the guard's cash... and heads towards the stairs above....
[01:29] <Pucchito> Upon entering the stairs and making her way upstairs...there was a door there waiting for her and it was opened....
[01:30] <Pucchito> Entering the area... she would see a long corridor to the side of the building-- with windows large enough to peek out from with one seeing outside--- but those on the outside having a hard time looking back.
[01:30] <Pucchito> It was a good vantage point, giving one a good view of the area-- especially the stage where her protection target was.
[01:31] <Pucchito> Though the corridor where were several rooms there...about four opposite the wall that overlooked the outside portion of the area.
[01:32] <Pucchito> The doors were mostly locked and the rooms, upon looking inside the windows of the rooms, were completely pitch black.
[01:32] <Pucchito> It was deathly silent within the building itself... and the dark building interior and room helped so little.
[01:36] <WilHiteWarrior> Still, the dark could be her friend here. They liked it dark... but so did she. They didn't know she was here and the dark could help her with that.
[01:37] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten begins moving silently through the corridor, checking every corner. She needed to make sure her target was safe first
[01:38] <WilHiteWarrior> She moves toward the rooms which would have a good shot of the courtyard where her target was, pulling out a small lockpick from her pocket and working on the doors
[01:38] <WilHiteWarrior> After a few moments the first door clicks and Krysten smiles. "Ha! Who's the master of unlocking now, Jill??" Krysten thinks to herself as she creaks the door open slowly and checks inside
[01:40] <Pucchito> The door was unlocked... the room having the same omnious silent as outside...
[01:40] <Pucchito> She could still hear the sounds of merriment outside the building... but they were muffled by the concrete walls.
[01:41] <Pucchito> If she checked thoroughly... she would see some desks and chairs there... as if the place was a classroom...
[01:41] <Pucchito> Opening the lights would confirm that completely...
[01:42] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten holds her gun at the ready as she reaches up with her left hand and flips the light switch
[01:42] <WilHiteWarrior> Wondering why a group of terrorists or whatever they were would attack a school
[01:45] <Pucchito> The classroom was relatively empty...
[01:45] <Pucchito> And has been like that for a good time now....
[01:45] <Pucchito> If remembering correctly... the students of Hong Kong would be enjoying their summer break at this time....
[01:45] <Pucchito> The chairs were relatively messy and the such...
[01:45] <Pucchito> And the room was quite in disrepair.
[01:49] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten was thankful for that at least, no children in the area. She would die before she let any harm befall a single child
[01:50] <WilHiteWarrior> Still, she was more confused than ever about why they would choose this place. There didn't seem to be anything more in here though and she was already wasting too much time as it was. She flips the light back off and moves on to the next room
[01:53] <Pucchito> As she left the room...
[01:53] <Pucchito> Krysten heard the screams of people outside...
[01:53] <Pucchito> Loud screams of panic and chaos ensuing outside in the festival...
[01:53] <Pucchito> If she looks outside the window...
[01:54] <Pucchito> She would see that several people would be running around like headless chickens as pure chaos happens right outside where Krysten was...
[01:54] <Pucchito> And the epicenter of it.... the dead corpse of her protection target laying upon the stage where he was once acting like a king.
[01:55] <Pucchito> The man's bodyguards looking around and trying to find the shooter-- but without any success....
[01:56] <WilHiteWarrior> "Dammit!" Krysten says quietly to herself as she looks around the area for the shooter. Upon knowing what she did about the guy, she didnt feel a great deal of sympathy for him but it sucked that she had failed her mission. She checks all the nearby rooftops, windows, etc for not only the shooter but any sign that they had once been there
[01:57] <Pucchito> It was then that Krysten noticed as she looked outside the window....
[01:57] <Pucchito> May it be the hands of fate itself directing her to her target...
[01:58] <Pucchito> But she noticed the asian student that was a part of the group of students.... the one carrying that overly familiar suitcase....
[01:58] <Pucchito> Lagging back alongside the group of students...
[01:59] <Pucchito> Standing on top of a high building a long distance from where Krysten was at the moment... but also overlooking the crowd and the stage as to where Krysten's protection target was...
[01:59] <Pucchito> She was no older than 19 or something... but Krysten saw the girl from afar... stashing something in the suitcase... and rushing off with it....
[02:01] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten was a good shot but there was no way she could hit her target with either gun she had from that distance. She needed to get closer if she was going to catch her target
[02:01] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten takes a few steps back and runs for the window, rolling her body as she jumps straight out and lands atop the DVD vendor's stand
[02:02] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten launches herself off of the stand back to the ground below and runs for the building she saw her target atop of, hoping to head her off before she could get out of it
[02:06] <Pucchito> The people outside the place were in total panic...
[02:06] <Pucchito> Some even getting in the way of Krysten as she tried to press through the building...
[02:07] <Pucchito> She could hear the deafening sound of screams and utter panic from the people-- trying to get out and prevent themselves to getting shot up dead.
[02:07] <Pucchito> Krysten could hear the loud sounds of sirens... signalling the coming of the HKPD-- or the Hong Kong Police Force...
[02:08] <Pucchito> The body guards of the man seemed rallied up, a bit aggressive in checking of all the people that were going through the square....
[02:08] <Pucchito> The density of the people were pretty large.....
[02:06] <Pucchito> The people outside the place were in total panic...
[02:06] <Pucchito> Some even getting in the way of Krysten as she tried to press through the building...
[02:07] <Pucchito> She could hear the deafening sound of screams and utter panic from the people-- trying to get out and prevent themselves to getting shot up dead.
[02:07] <Pucchito> Krysten could hear the loud sounds of sirens... signalling the coming of the HKPD-- or the Hong Kong Police Force...
[02:08] <Pucchito> The body guards of the man seemed rallied up, a bit aggressive in checking of all the people that were going through the square....
[02:08] <Pucchito> The density of the people were pretty large.....
[02:35] <Pucchito> Krysten couldn't get a beat on her target due to the large amount of people around the area....
[02:35] <Pucchito> Since she was asian... she easily blended in with the crowd, avoiding to stick out like a sore thumb from the crowd.
[02:36] <Pucchito> As she approached the building where the shooter was... she saw that the police were already garisonned around the area, holding back the people within the building.
[02:36] <Pucchito> Preventing them from getting out...
[02:36] <Pucchito> Note... the police does not know about Krysten's operation....
[02:38] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten sighs as she looks around. There was no way the target would still be in the building. She had to have gotten out by now and there would be no point in sneaking past the cops, nor was she about to kill any of them
[02:39] <WilHiteWarrior> Looked like she had FUBARd this one
[02:39] <WilHiteWarrior> She still continues looking, hoping for any sign, any trail she could follow, scanning the area for clues
[02:42] <Pucchito> Looking around for clues.... she spotted some of the students she had seen before...
[02:42] <Pucchito> An armored police officer talking to them and seemingly interrogating them... albeit lightly.
[02:42] <Pucchito> They were complete there... all of them save the shooter from the top of the building...
[02:43] <Pucchito> The police officer finished with them then let them go forth-- having learned nothing of interest....
[02:49] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten walks over beside them in a brisk pace, feigning a look of panic on her face
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> When she gets behind them, she pulls her mk 22 calmly out of her holster stealthily and jams it into the back of the student taking up the rear
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> "Act normal and don't try anything." She orders the student.
[02:51] <WilHiteWarrior> As Krys thinks about that she remembers the empty classroom... the students were on summer break. There shouldnt BE any students
[02:54] <Pucchito> The one taking the rear was a female student, tensing up for a moment as the gun was pointed at her back. "Ah... d-don't..." She said with a low and timid voice.
[02:55] <Pucchito> The student tried to look back a bit at Krysten but stopped in her tracks.
[02:55] <Pucchito> One of her classmates noticed that she stopped then looked back at Krysten and her friend. "Is there something wrong, Aila?" She asked the student that Krysten held up.
[02:57] <WilHiteWarrior> "Eyes forward." Krys whispers. "Tell him everythings fine and bend over to tie your shoe."
[02:58] <WilHiteWarrior> Krys gun moving slowly down her back so that it will still be hidden when she bends
[03:02] <Pucchito> "E-everything's fine..." The student that Krys held up said with a fearful tone then bent downwards to tie her shoe.
[03:03] <Pucchito> Her classmate's eyes narrowed... seeing Krysten being waaaay too close to her friend. "Hey, miss-- are you threatening my friend or something...?" She said, pointing to Krysten-- hearing her friend's fearful tone.
[03:03] <Pucchito> "N-no... everything's fine... really~" The student said, smiling nervously.
[03:04] <WilHiteWarrior> "No, of course not." Krys says casually. "Why would i do something like that? I don't even know her." Krys says to the other student
[03:12] <Pucchito> "Then back off, lady!" The student exclaimed, pointing to Krysten then calling some of her other classmates, the male ones-- not knowing the threat that Krysten posed to their friend.
[03:12] <Pucchito> She just thought that Krysten was one of those abusive foreigners that caused trouble around there...
[03:12] <Pucchito> One cop glanced at Krysten but gave them no mind for now-- thinking it was just a bit of childish quarrels.
[03:14] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten moves the gun around to her left side so that the students could see it but the cop couldnt. "I got a better idea... how bout you guys act totally normal and I wont put a hole in your friend here." She says quietly to them
[03:14] <WilHiteWarrior> "And you answer my questions quick... and I'll be on my way. You'll never see or hear from me again."
[03:19] <Pucchito> The other student would react... but one of her male classmates stopped her.
[03:19] <Pucchito> "Go ahead... we're listening." He said with a firm tone, looking at Krysten.
[03:20] <Pucchito> "Hurry up though... the cops are getting suspicious..." he said with a slight smirk, gesturing to the cops around the area...
[03:20] <Pucchito> Scurrying the area and looking for the shooter.
[03:20] <Pucchito> "You're at the disadvantage here..."
[03:21] <WilHiteWarrior> "You act like I haven't been in worse situations. There's two things I want to know. Who are you people really? And where is your other friend?"
[03:21] <WilHiteWarrior> She glares, speeking confidently
[01:42] <Pucchito> The male student looked at Krysten confidently, crossing his arms across his chest then shook his head. "We're just Kakyoin Community College students here trying to cover the Hengsha street festival for our Summer News paper."
[01:43] <Pucchito> "And what friend? We're all here if you can notice." He said, gesturing to his other classmates-- all of them present and looking upon Krysten, most worried for their friend's safety. Save for the shooter.
[01:43] <Pucchito> "Wait... you mean that one girl hanging back a while ago? We don't really know her-- she might be from another class or something." The guy said again.
[01:44] <WilHiteWarrior> "..." Krysten holsters her weapon, for all intents and purposes the boy seemed sincere.
[01:45] <Pucchito> "There she is!" The male student exclaimed, pointing behind Krysten... pointing to one of the bystanders around the area... moving through the thick crowd of people.
[01:46] <Pucchito> If Krysten looks fast enough, she would see that the shooter had spotted them also from a fair distance then quickly moved through the crowd... blending through them and rushed towards an alleyway.
[01:47] <WilHiteWarrior> "Sorry about this!" Krysten apologizes to the students as she takes off running after her target
[01:47] <WilHiteWarrior> She was no longer concerned about stealth, her target was getting away and she had no time to play it safe
[01:48] <WilHiteWarrior> She keeps her weapon holstered for now as it would only slow her down as well as draw attention from the cops
[01:49] <WilHiteWarrior> She weaves her way through the crowd as much as she can, jumping over obstacles in her path
[01:51] <Pucchito> The target rushed through the crowd, rushing within a narrow alleyway and moving there as fast as she could.
[01:51] <Pucchito> She jumped over a obstructed dumpster, parkouring over it then rushed towards the side of a building, ramming her shoulder against a closed door and entered through there.
[01:52] <Pucchito> If Krysten follows through the alleyway... she would oddly smell the strong scent of fried garlic and the delicious aroma of beef broth and what not.
[01:58] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten runs into the alleyway, smelling the delicious food, resisting the urge to stop the chase and get her some beef stew
[01:59] <WilHiteWarrior> Instead runs into the same door that her target had gone through
[01:59] <WilHiteWarrior> Still, she looks around to see where the smell is coming from as she passes by
[01:59] <WilHiteWarrior> She'd take note of it for later.
[02:04] <Pucchito> As she went through the door... she saw that she was already inside a restaurants kitchen... a lot different than the first....
[02:10] <Pucchito> A fat cook glared upon Krysten as she entered... holding a large cleaver dripping with blood.
[02:10] <Pucchito> "ANOTHER DAMNED IDIOT DARES TO ENTER MY KITCHEN! DIE!" He exclaimed loudly in a strong Chinese accent, quickly bringing down his cleaver to Krysten in pure and unimaginable anger....
[02:14] <WilHiteWarrior> "WHOA!" She shouts in English and jump dodges backward from the meat cleaver.
[02:14] <WilHiteWarrior> The cleaver narrowly missing her and cutting her top a little.
[02:14] <WilHiteWarrior> <I'm just passing through! I'll be gone in a second!> Krys shouts to him in Mandarin
[02:15] <Pucchito> "YOU GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN, DERSTOOD?" The cook exclaimed as another man came and shoted at the cook.
[02:16] <Pucchito> "Goshu! What the hell! You know mother doesn't want you to get all slicing and dicing people in the kitchen!" The man exclaimed, waving around a handgun and getting in Krysten's way...
[02:16] <Pucchito> The other man was dressed in a way similar to the Hong Kong Yakuza or something... had the tatoos to match.
[02:17] <Pucchito> "And you, foreigner! What the hell do you want! Entrance's back at front!"
[02:20] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten clasps her hands together and bows softly. "Forgive me, sensei, I am chasing the other who passed through here. She is an assassin who murdered my protection target." She explains the truth, knowing that honor was a huge thing among Yakuza
[02:20] <WilHiteWarrior> "If you could please allow me to pass by, my friends and I will return the favor someday."
[02:21] <Pucchito> The yakuza scratched his butt then looked at the girl.... specifically... at her breasts. "Yeah, yeah... assassin and what shit." He said and shook his head.
[02:22] <Pucchito> "Go, and maybe I'll collect on that favor later on." He said, giving Krysten's right breast a quick grope before letting her through.
[02:22] <Pucchito> The cook looked at the man. "Yeah, and your mother'll like that too, neh?"
[02:23] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten shudders and resists the urge to slug the guy. She hated it when her boobs were what got her the favors, unlike some others within Serpentfang who didnt mind it.
[02:23] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten was much more modest and shy about that
[02:24] <WilHiteWarrior> Still, right now she needed it so she fights down her embarassed blush and continues her chase, running through the kitchen and out the restaurant, hoping she hadn't lost her quarry
[02:29] <Pucchito> The restaurant seemed to be clear of her target and when she reaches outside to the still busy streets of Hong Kong... the shop facing away from the ruckus of the festival...
[02:29] <Pucchito> She was also nowhere to be seen.
[02:30] <Pucchito> "What do you want from me?" A female voice then called out to her from behind....
[02:30] <Pucchito> And there Krysten saw the female student, now wearing completely different clothes... standing out in the open behind her...
[02:30] <Pucchito> Where there were some cops prowling around the area in search of the gunner.
[02:31] <Pucchito> She looked at him with a slightly blank expression, though a slight smile upon her lips.
[02:34] <WilHiteWarrior> As Krysten spots her, she eyes her up and down, quickly checking her body over for any weapons. "Nothing personal... You killed my protection target... You were my secondary..."
[02:34] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten explains, knowing she can't do much with the cops right here and watching or she'd have the whole damn police force on her ass
[02:39] <Pucchito> The girl looked at Krysten then nodded. "Then you failed your misson... go do another one." The girl said with a disinterested tone, as if killing that person wasn't really anything for her.
[02:39] <Pucchito> *mission
[02:41] <Pucchito> She tightened her baseball cap around her head then gave a slight smile. "Unless you want to make it personal... I can indulge you like I did to that bald man a while ago." She said, taking a piece of paper from her wallet. "I assume this is you, right?" She said, showing a folded picture of Krysten... most probably taken when she was entering through the country.
[02:41] <Pucchito> "I found it on baldy a while ago before I killed him and took his rifle."
[02:44] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten stares at the picture curiously. Why did he have a picture of her? Was she his assassination target? Was there more to it than that?
[02:45] <WilHiteWarrior> "You killed that man...? Why...?" Krysten says confusedly. What was it to this girl if baldy had killed her?
[02:46] <WilHiteWarrior> "If he was trying to kill me, what was that to you...?"
[02:47] <Pucchito> "I needed a rifle." She said plainly, scratching the side of her head. "And he happened to have one."
[02:47] <Pucchito> "I just happened to get lucky and save your life... had I known you were sent to protect the man..." She then cut herself off then shook her head.
[02:48] <Pucchito> "No, I would still have not let baldy kill you-- I don't need that much dead people." She said, crossing her arms across her chest.
[02:48] <Pucchito> "So... anything else you'd want to ask me?"
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> Krysten taps her chin as she weighs decisions for a good long while. "... You wanna go inside and get some sushi? On me... Guess I owe you one."
[02:50] <WilHiteWarrior> "One professional to another."
[02:56] <Pucchito> The girl shakes her head then gave Krysten a slight smile. "No thank you... besides-- they don't sell sushi there." The girl said, turning around from Krysten then walking off across the street... intending to cross it.
[02:56] <Pucchito> "Thanks anyways." She told her, waiting for the red light to flare so she can cross.
[02:57] <Pucchito> Appearance-wise, she really looked no older than a college student, a freshman at that. Her appearance made her blend in with the people... but she looked more Japanese than Chinese.
[02:58] <WilHiteWarrior> "Hey wait!" Krys calls to her, walking over beside her.
[02:59] <WilHiteWarrior> "I'm Krysten Rowan... Serpentfang mercenary... who are you?" She says, no longer thinking of this girl as her target, considering the mission a SNAFU and she wasnt to heartbroken about that to be honest
[02:59] <WilHiteWarrior> She was still curious who this girl was and who she worked for
[03:00] <Pucchito> The girl looked at Krysten, fairly suprised by her honesty and actually going about and telling her name.
[03:02] <Pucchito> "Eh? What are--" She said in surprise then cleared her throat. "Fine, since you already told your name... Call me Rei." She said, then crossed the street as the cars stopped and the lights turned red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.