Ryona City: Halloween Mini Event (1 Viewer)

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Maya notices the chain on the door and realizes that with this other girl here, they could work together and break down the door. Even if their were more then 2 people on the other side, Maya was ready to fight them all off.

Maya turns to Lang and quietly tells her of the idea. "Hey. If we work together we could totally bust down the door and get inside. Then we handle the rest from there. Are you willing to help me with that?"

"Seem like you have a business with them?" Lang responds, narrowing her eyes around.
"Why not, then. I feel they should be handled too."

Lang steps in to draw the woman in the room's attention to her before Maya can find her chance or... her own chance.
"Excuse me, but what are you talking about?"

Seeing the two woman whisper to each other...and her getting a confirmation from her companion, this is what she replied back with, her face initially looking somewhat exasperated.

"Listen Compadre, its getting quite late. We came from afar to travel here and enjoy the sights this city can offer us." She said it as nice and politely as possible, sounding somewhat tired. "We don't know what Halloween trick or strange traditions you both are practicing, but can we please have our peace and rest? We would really appreciate that, Amiga."

Her face slowly turned from both Lang as well as Maya. "...its not too much to ask for, right?"

...He nodded and smiled at the Petal tough, he was a street dog and often dogs can't tell their humans on their pack their names. He would have to fix that latters but for now he was happy to know he could coun't on the woman. He gave one last sniff to not forget her scent to track her down latter and he gave chase to the other source of blood. The group of teens.

*Like a good dog, Baku could not give chase to something until someone else from his "pack" or at least someone he could trust took care of it, now he followed - *INTERRUPTED*

...Jojo kept her hands behind her back and out of sight, taking a deep and audible breath then exhaled.

"..." Then she heard the unfamiliar man speak to her, a bit startled...
..."Gimme a break..." She said, with a small smile upon her lips, actually getting excited as she might have found something fun to do this Holloween... "You'd better make sure your facts are straight, Danny." She spoke out-- deciding to give a name to the man she spoke to with her own accord. "Or else I'm bashing your head off after theirs."

Jojo nodded at 'Danny's' words, walking straight on and met up face to face with the nuns--

As she went infront of the pair-- she gave a respectful bow to the two nuns, just as any good child would...

If she could, she would move to the side to let the two pass unhindered. "The streets are getting pretty dangerous, neh? Especially if Servants of the Church -*INTERRUPTED*

[Both of Baku's and Joy's action were interrupted] (Look at quotes for specifics)

Both of them saw the approaching girl in Qipao uniform...and then saw a man walking up to her and whispering to her... It didn't feel that off to them, as Baku walked away from the scene to go after another group, while Joy went up towards the Nuns and began speaking somewhat cordially.

...but before they can fully carry out what they have planned?

The nun who was standing behind the other pointed to Baku...her eyes widened.

"...I...think he's ONE of THEM..."

With that the other nun pointed her finger towards Baku, with a clear sounding voice....fully ignoring Jojo who is right before them.

"HALT!! We Need to Talk to You!"

In almost an instant, both Nuns then began to run towards Baku... dashing fast towards him with their eyes focused....on him. Their eyes looking dead as it locked straight onto the suspect.

This is TURN 3

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
[Both of Baku's and Joy's action were interrupted] (Look at quotes for specifics)
Both of them saw the approaching girl in Qipao uniform...and then saw a man walking up to her and whispering to her... It didn't feel that off to them, as Baku walked away from the scene to go after another group, while Joy went up towards the Nuns and began speaking somewhat cordially.
...but before they can fully carry out what they have planned
The nun who was standing behind the other pointed to Baku...her eyes widened.
"...I...think he's ONE of THEM..."
With that the other nun pointed her finger towards Baku, with a clear sounding voice....fully ignoring Jojo who is right before them.
"HALT!! We Need to Talk to You!"
In almost an instant, both Nuns then began to run towards Baku... dashing fast towards him with their eyes focused....on him. Their eyes looking dead as it locked straight onto the suspect.

*Baku's eyes widened as he could clearly smell the real intempt of the Nuns specially the one behind him, It was of a predator that has found it's prey. It was the one of a kid exited to torn the wings out of a butterfly, His instincts called back to him to make an important decition. To fight or to flight
*The words "He is one of them" made the decition clear to him, feeling cornered by the mere murderous inent he grabbed a bottle from the ground and threw it at the Nun. It was meant as a distraction so she could evade it or slash it. He had to take a change and run towards the teenagers hopping that the petal recruit was quick enough to stop them.

Last edited:

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
(I don't really quote posts since its confusing at times~)

Jojo's eyes widened at the Nuns' sudden charge and let the two run past her, seeing that their attention wasn't on her at all--but to that other guy with the bottle earlier. She immediately turned heel and went after the two as well as they approached 'Danny'-- wanting to keep close enough when the swords are literally drawn, seeing advantage in having both 'Danny' and herself surround the nuns for a proper interrogation rather than an all out assault.

As her trainer taught her, a fist to the face isn't always the answer to every mystery or question in the world-- and she intended to put that theory to the test.

...up until 'Danny' threw the first hit and threw that bottle to the nun...

With that, Jojo saw an opportunity to affirm or negate her thoughts-- she would see how the nuns would react to that action before attacking, being in an advantageous situation as she was behind the two at that split moment-- a far better case rather than her charging to them upfront.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Seeing the two woman whisper to each other...and her getting a confirmation from her companion, this is what she replied back with, her face initially looking somewhat exasperated.

"Listen Compadre, its getting quite late. We came from afar to travel here and enjoy the sights this city can offer us." She said it as nice and politely as possible, sounding somewhat tired. "We don't know what Halloween trick or strange traditions you both are practicing, but can we please have our peace and rest? We would really appreciate that, Amiga."

Her face slowly turned from both Lang as well as Maya. "...its not too much to ask for, right?"

"No. Then welcome to Ryona City..." Lang says, smiling, before she quickly jabs the woman's throat "Where something like this can happen."

Then the Chinese woman attempts to kick the woman into the room and breakthroughs the door!

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
"No. Then welcome to Ryona City..." Lang says, smiling, before she quickly jabs the woman's throat "Where something like this can happen."

Then the Chinese woman attempts to kick the woman into the room and breakthroughs the door!

Maya watches Lang jab the woman in the throat and realizes that now is the time to go! She quickly follows up after Lang attack with hard ram to aid in the effort of breaking through the door!

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
*Baku's eyes widened as he could clearly smell the real intempt of the Nuns specially the one behind him, It was of a predator that has found it's prey. It was the one of a kid exited to torn the wings out of a butterfly, His instincts called back to him to make an important decition. To fight or to flight
*The words "He is one of them" made the decition clear to him, feeling cornered by the mere murderous inent he grabbed a bottle from the ground and threw it at the Nun. It was meant as a distraction so she could evade it or slash it. He had to take a change and run towards the teenagers hopping that the petal recruit was quick enough to stop them.

(I don't really quote posts since its confusing at times~)

Jojo's eyes widened at the Nuns' sudden charge and let the two run past her, seeing that their attention wasn't on her at all--but to that other guy with the bottle earlier. She immediately turned heel and went after the two as well as they approached 'Danny'-- wanting to keep close enough when the swords are literally drawn, seeing advantage in having both 'Danny' and herself surround the nuns for a proper interrogation rather than an all out assault.

As her trainer taught her, a fist to the face isn't always the answer to every mystery or question in the world-- and she intended to put that theory to the test.

...up until 'Danny' threw the first hit and threw that bottle to the nun...

With that, Jojo saw an opportunity to affirm or negate her thoughts-- she would see how the nuns would react to that action before attacking, being in an advantageous situation as she was behind the two at that split moment-- a far better case rather than her charging to them upfront.

Distraction or not...it seems to cause something that both Jojo and Baku did not expect.

The bottle, thrown haphazardly to the left...struck the nun hard on her head.

(X.X) The holy woman fell unto her knees and rubbing her head, actually crying out loud in the streets. The other nun, actually panicking began to rush and cater to the 'fallen' nun who is being loud. "What in the heavens do you think you are doing?!" She said as she kisses the other girl in her forehead and patting on her.

Good news, Baku stopped the nuns from approaching him outright. Bad news, he personally gotten the attention of EVERY SINGLE SUSPECT GROUP IN THE STORY. The group of teens who loiter near the corner all turned to his direction as he rushed to them...the police officers on board the truck all look at the direction of the crying nun and the man running away from them. Those on top of the roof, all four of them were peeping their heads out to see the commotion. And even got the attention of those in the window...

Maya watches Lang jab the woman in the throat and realizes that now is the time to go! She quickly follows up after Lang attack with hard ram to aid in the effort of breaking through the door!

"...Que porra é essa?!" At that moment, the commotion of the nun and her partner caused the girl to turn towards the window, distracted at that moment, and dropping her guard entirely.

...enough for Lang to jab the woman's throat fully, causing her to gag and choke in pain quietly, her eyes bulging...all while her own partner is distracted to the streets. Which in some ways are good for Lang who then with sharp precision, pass her small feet through the gap in the door and kicked the woman downwards....

"Ramirez?" Said another voice in the room, who just realised the person who fell onto the ground...

At that point of time, the synchronized ramming of both Lang and Maya is no match for the door of a cheap apartment... Them both breaking down the door too easily as they burst into the room.

There are five person in the room afterall, the one on the floor and quickly recovering....the one by the window and was shocked with her mouth opened. And the one behind a laptop clattering away, that was until she was standing from the chair and looking so shocked, the wooden chair she sat on fell unto the ground. As do the one behind her and was looking at the laptop. There is one more in the kitchen who was making a cup of hot cocoa...which spills onto the ground. The game is on!

+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+

Note:

1) Out of many things I forgotten to clarify. What is the seven turns about?
Simply said, its the number of turns all the suspects/group remain on the scene, or becomes available. The truck of police will still be there, parked for the moment and looking at the tyres. The Group of laughing teens on the ground would loiter near the corner and fooling around. The ones on the rooftop may stay near the same spot. etc. But since I did not properly clarify that, I'll increase it to 8 turns for the moment.

This is TURN 4.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
(I shall post first this time~ :3)

If anything, the fact that the bottle hit the nun decently surprised Jojo herself, expecting all too well that the nun would at least be able to dodge or deflect it with her hand, rather than fall upon the floor and begin crying. She was slightly annoyed at the lack of greater reaction from the nuns... or could it be that the nuns were really that incompetent... or at least the one that got hit.

Or were they that good that they're just bluffing to catch people off-guard.

Either way, Jojo went up to the nun and looked at her, a concerned expression at her face. "Hey, are you alright?" She said, asking the nun then glanced at 'Danny' partially, her attention not straying from the two nuns. "Hey, what did you do that for?" She exclaimed angrily, playing along at the fact that 'Danny' attacked the nuns. "Get out of here before I beat you up myself!" She exclaimed, trying to intimidate 'Danny' into leaving while the two nuns aren't chasing him off or something.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Well, maybe Lang is too stress about her sisters' fate and that bring it to this.

Anyway, this should not be a situation where talking peacefully is useful, at least not now. Lang rushs in and aim her punch into the one near a laptop, at her belly. Followed with a choke hold to use her as human shield.

"Easy, girls... I just want to ask something..."

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
Well, maybe Lang is too stress about her sisters' fate and that bring it to this.

Anyway, this should not be a situation where talking peacefully is useful, at least not now. Lang rushs in and aim her punch into the one near a laptop, at her belly. Followed with a choke hold to use her as human shield.

Maya quickly stomps on the girl on the floor before she can fully recover after Lang goes to attack the one by the laptop. "Alrighty. So before things get out of hand, we're just gonna ask some questions that need answers. My question is... What's a F.L.A.S. group member doing all the over here in Ryona City? Especially when she's peaking out of window with binoculars?"

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Either way, Jojo went up to the nun and looked at her, a concerned expression at her face. "Hey, are you alright?" She said, asking the nun then glanced at 'Danny' partially, her attention not straying from the two nuns. "Hey, what did you do that for?" She exclaimed angrily, playing along at the fact that 'Danny' attacked the nuns. "Get out of here before I beat you up myself!" She exclaimed, trying to intimidate 'Danny' into leaving while the two nuns aren't chasing him off or something.

With a wide whimper Baku realised he had done a big mistake, he assumed less of the talent of the nuns. Since theur dissguse was perfect. He just looked like a drunkward trhowing bottles at people. He did managed to see this new Petal make a big "Get out of here" speech and he pretended to be scared. Almost tripping he took off running.
Lucky for him he was half dog and had a better running technique that even the atletic humans could do being faster than an olympic atlete.
"I blew it...." he tough to himself. His better choise would be to run fast about three streets away from all suspects including the ones making Parkour and hide on an alleyway inside a trash cans in chase someone was looking at him from above. In there he would turn into a dog once again to lose the trail of the people. He needed to lay low now. He made sure no one was looking at him at the alleway before throwing away his clothes and turning into a dog returning to the scene.

Last edited:

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster

If anything, the fact that the bottle hit the nun decently surprised Jojo herself, expecting all too well that the nun would at least be able to dodge or deflect it with her hand, rather than fall upon the floor and begin crying. She was slightly annoyed at the lack of greater reaction from the nuns... or could it be that the nuns were really that incompetent... or at least the one that got hit.

Or were they that good that they're just bluffing to catch people off-guard.

The nun comforting the one on her knees actually looked quite appreciated as they saw Jojo went up to them both to try to help out. After helping to pat and actually nursing her and somehow 'kissing the pain away', she looked at Jojo and gives her a bit of a smile. "Thanks...we never expected one like your organisation to actually be of an ally to our crusade."

She then turned to her partner and frowning, as she take a last look at the running man and grinding her teeth.

"Another one that got away." She snarled a little.

With a wide whimper Baku realised he had done a big mistake, he assumed less of the talent of the nuns. Since theur dissguse was perfect. He just looked like a drunkward trhowing bottles at people. He did managed to see this new Petal make a big "Get out of here" speech and he pretended to be scared. Almost tripping he took off running.
Lucky for him he was half dog and had a better running technique that even the atletic humans could do being faster than an olympic atlete.
"I blew it...." he tough to himself. His better choise would be to run fast about three streets away from all suspects including the ones making Parkour and hide on an alleyway inside a trash cans in chase someone was looking at him from above. In there he would turn into a dog once again to lose the trail of the people. He needed to lay low now. He made sure no one was looking at him at the alleway before throwing away his clothes and turning into a dog returning to the scene.

It didn't matter for Baku if he ran a little too fast...or in some sense downright too inhumanly. Doing parkour as well as running in that way won't help his case. The police was seen squabbling a bit as one attempted to do something as they saw him ran by...

Regardless out of all of the suspects, they are the only ones who are most obviously affected. The others reacted in a more subdued way somewhat...

He manages to find an empty alley to change...undressing himself as he tried to shed off all of what might incriminate him before coming to join the scene once more. Well, at least he THINKS no one is seeing him...at least none of the suspects, right?

The woman with a ponytail behind her laptop was punched hard in her belly, causing her to jitter helplessly as Lang struck her hard fist unto the soft flesh. The punch sink in deep, causing the girl to cough out a bit of spit and crumple right into Lang's arms....before she was held in a chokehold and made into a human shield.

Which for Lang is possibly the best thing that happens...because while it seems that she is unarmed, the one making hot chocolate near the kitchen began to pull and throw a drawer to the ground...her hands now holding two pistols that aims right at Lang's forehead and also aiming at...

Maya quickly stomps on the girl on the floor before she can fully recover after Lang goes to attack the one by the laptop. "Alrighty. So before things get out of hand, we're just gonna ask some questions that need answers. My question is... What's a F.L.A.S. group member doing all the over here in Ryona City? Especially when she's peaking out of window with binoculars?"

...Maya's head as she stomped the one on the ground. Its difficult for the woman to recover from the serious punch to her throat and kicked to the ground. So Maya can easily stomped on the girl's torso. It causes Ramirez to squirm and squeal in pain as tears fell down her eyes as she gotten herself pinned on the floor and unable to fight back in anyway.

The others can't do that much, but the one using the sniper rifle near the window began to pull her rifle and pointed it a little clumsily at Maya, though she seems to be having second thoughts to do so.

With three people in the room staring right at them both, two of them using their weapons on the duo...the one held in a chokehold first began to speak.

Ponytailed girl: "...you are outnumbered. 5 to 2. 2 of them have weapons. You best rethink your strategies if you planned to sabotage our mission..." She gave a bit of a smirk towards Lang as she tilted her head a little back, though in a pained manner. "Ask us something huh? What--"

....well, she was interrupted by Maya who blurted out the information. She ended up laughing a little. "...so. You both knew we were from F.L.A.S. Clever. I say--"

The only one without a weapon and not pinned blurted out, she was the woman closest to Lang and was watching the laptop girl do her work. "Shoot them!! We can't have them reveal our location to our enemies!!"

This causes the one with the guns to harden her stance and gripped her guns more firmly.

The woman with the ponytail raises her hand and said, "...chill. What questions do you two have in mind? Yes, we are part of F.L.A.S. and F.L.A.S. is everywhere...so long as your corrupt government colonised and abuse our people, we will always be here...." She gives a little grin at Maya. "...if you kill us...expect heavy retaliation...."

+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+

Note:

1) My internet broke down for 2 weeks because of the severe thunderstorms...can you imagine being able to log in, but unable to open a single page? Not to mention flash floods to chest level and electrical shortages. After several online drafts disappearing and countless attempts, at the very least this is done.

This is where it gets REALLY interesting. To compensate for all of your lost time and wait, I have decided to sweeten the deal. Those who can guess fairly close to what happens, would get access to the secret NPC, you don't have to guess 100% correctly for this because 70% will now do. There will be no time limit to guess what happens, but each player will get 3 tries. They are able to RP and investigate around Ryona City later...

Those who DID guess 100% correct would not only get the Ryona City NPC and gameplay perk, but also get a material prize! Be it be a simple commission art, PSN/XBox live voucher or anything simple, it would be given to ALL the winners! Estimated prize worth $10-$15 USD.
Anyone can join; participants, roleplayers or members of the audience! Send your full reply to this account in forum PM. Remember, only three tries.

This is TURN 5, halfway to the end!!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
"What a thrilling Halloween we have." Lang responded, looking around. "My question is simple."

"How about Selfie?"

Asking a weird, unsuited question to the ponytailed girl and her allies, along with swift left hand, Lang draws out her smartphone and quickly take a photo of herself with someone choked in her another arm... and a laptop on a table as background.
Then, Lang quickly pushs the ponytailed girl away to a direction of the woman with guns and performs cartwheel to the door she just entered.

"Happy Halloween. Hope you can find a peaceful way to negotiate with MY government." Lang said, glancing to Maya before she retreats.
Of course Lang is not with the government, but she tried to make they guess and blur a clue that she is with Bai Bi. That is why she has little reason to stay longer.

Last edited:

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
...Maya's head as she stomped the one on the ground. Its difficult for the woman to recover from the serious punch to her throat and kicked to the ground. So Maya can easily stomped on the girl's torso. It causes Ramirez to squirm and squeal in pain as tears fell down her eyes as she gotten herself pinned on the floor and unable to fight back in anyway.

The others can't do that much, but the one using the sniper rifle near the window began to pull her rifle and pointed it a little clumsily at Maya, though she seems to be having second thoughts to do so.

With three people in the room staring right at them both, two of them using their weapons on the duo...the one held in a chokehold first began to speak.

Ponytailed girl: "...you are outnumbered. 5 to 2. 2 of them have weapons. You best rethink your strategies if you planned to sabotage our mission..." She gave a bit of a smirk towards Lang as she tilted her head a little back, though in a pained manner. "Ask us something huh? What--"

....well, she was interrupted by Maya who blurted out the information. She ended up laughing a little. "...so. You both knew we were from F.L.A.S. Clever. I say--"

The only one without a weapon and not pinned blurted out, she was the woman closest to Lang and was watching the laptop girl do her work. "Shoot them!! We can't have them reveal our location to our enemies!!"

This causes the one with the guns to harden her stance and gripped her guns more firmly.

The woman with the ponytail raises her hand and said, "...chill. What questions do you two have in mind? Yes, we are part of F.L.A.S. and F.L.A.S. is everywhere...so long as your corrupt government colonised and abuse our people, we will always be here...." She gives a little grin at Maya. "...if you kill us...expect heavy retaliation...."

"What a thrilling Halloween we have." Lang responded, looking around. "My question is simple."

"How about Selfie?"

Asking a weird, unsuited question to the ponytailed girl and her allies, along with swift left hand, Lang draws out her smartphone and quickly take a photo of herself with someone choked in her another arm... and a laptop on a table as background.
Then, Lang quickly pushs the ponytailed girl away to a direction of the woman with guns and performs cartwheel to the door she just entered.

"Happy Halloween. Hope you can find a peaceful way to negotiate with MY government." Lang said, glancing to Maya before she retreats.
Of course Lang is not with the government, but she tried to make they guess and blur a clue that she is with Bai Bi. That is why she has little reason to stay longer.

Maya watched Lang just dip out of the room leaving her behind with all the other five women in the room. "Well looks like I'm all that's left now. 5v1 and 2 with guns... Hm... I really wasn't in the mood to fight anyway. Let alone to try and dodge bullets." Maya then puts her hands up and behind her head showing her surrender as she didn't want to take her chances while getting shot at. "But I'm not here to kill anyone or reveal information. I just wanted information. Why are you all here? What is your mission? I have no intention or reason to tell anybody where you are. So you don't have to worry about your position being compromised. I couldn't care less about our government's actions. I have nothing to do with them."

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Jojo looked at the two nuns for a moment, seeing one comfort the other like a mother would to a little girl. "Kh, freaking idiot...." She said, glancing at 'Danny's' direction then shook her head. "Hey, you guys need any help?" She asked the two nuns, offering her hand to help the downed Nun up to her feet.

At the nun's words, she gave a warm smile and nodded. "Believe me, the Church really helped me out back then, so I'll do anything I can to help back." She spoke out calmly and thought of it a bit. "Oh? Were you chasing that violent idiot down?" She asked the nun who spoke out.

Another one, huh... the thought crossed Jojo's mind for a moment...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
He manages to find an empty alley to change...undressing himself as he tried to shed off all of what might incriminate him before coming to join the scene once more. Well, at least he THINKS no one is seeing him...at least none of the suspects, right?

*Baku could not help but to crige after that bad idea had happened. At least it was over or so he tough. The idea of the "non-humans" kept floating around on his head as he walked on four paws now making himself a bit less conspicous but at least the nuns and any other "defender" of theirs would leave him alone for the time being.
He walked along but the feeling that he was being watched could not be shaken off himself but he couldn't detect anything near him. It was bothersome since unless he knew the smell of the voice of that person he wasn't going to detect them any time soon. Where they there? How many? Was it one?
In order to keep himself in other hands he took a page of the nun's tricks and walked back into the public back into the suspects. He needed to check both the police and the teens and he lost the contact with the petal unsure if she was still his side. He walked towards the policemen and the teens shifting between the position of the two to eastdrop their conversation with his dog ears. Hopefully no one pays attention to a street dog.

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster

"How about Selfie?"

Lang pulled out a smartphone...
...and requested for a selfie.

The rest of the group was stunned to see that was what she did...so much so that Lang so easily pushed the calm girl right towards the one with the guns and they both fell down to the ground in a heap, one gun fell out of her hand.

...the commotion of the entire action made it all too easy for Lang to escape, even from the single attempted shot from the girl with the other gun...

"Get that woman!" Said the weaponless girl who was initially watching over the laptop girl. "Don't let her get away!!"

At that point, Petal Lang left the apartment floor and hope to run off...maybe she can even check on the other suspect groups? That is...if she is willing to risk the ones chasing after her?

Maya watched Lang just dip out of the room leaving her behind with all the other five women in the room. "Well looks like I'm all that's left now. 5v1 and 2 with guns... Hm... I really wasn't in the mood to fight anyway. Let alone to try and dodge bullets." Maya then puts her hands up and behind her head showing her surrender as she didn't want to take her chances while getting shot at. "But I'm not here to kill anyone or reveal information. I just wanted information. Why are you all here? What is your mission? I have no intention or reason to tell anybody where you are. So you don't have to worry about your position being compromised. I couldn't care less about our government's actions. I have nothing to do with them."

"And tie this one up!" She shouted on as she pointed to Maya who surrendered...
Ramirez who pulled herself from the ground, gave Maya strong punch to her face and a strong knee to her gut in anger from being hit by both Lang and Maya earlier. "Cachorra!! Vagabunda!!" She swore as she kicked Maya's torso repeatedly as she fell on the ground.

"Enough, Ramirez..." says the pony tail girl as she rose up and pointed to the gun girl and to her. "You do as she says...both of you go and get that asian one." With that Ramirez spat at Maya and left...

While Maya remains in pain, the ponytail girl went to Maya and tie the girl up, while the one with the sniper rifle just poise her weapon to the remaining one. "....so. You just wanted information...but not from the government? That is not what your partner seems to say..."

With a tight knot, Maya found herself beaten up partially and being sat right up, as the ponytail girl raise her hand a little. "Don't worry guys...chill."

She then looked at Maya and said, "Then what's your purpose? If its not for your government?" The ponytail girl waited for Maya's reply.

Jojo looked at the two nuns for a moment, seeing one comfort the other like a mother would to a little girl. "Kh, freaking idiot...." She said, glancing at 'Danny's' direction then shook her head. "Hey, you guys need any help?" She asked the two nuns, offering her hand to help the downed Nun up to her feet.

At the nun's words, she gave a warm smile and nodded. "Believe me, the Church really helped me out back then, so I'll do anything I can to help back." She spoke out calmly and thought of it a bit. "Oh? Were you chasing that violent idiot down?" She asked the nun who spoke out.

Another one, huh... the thought crossed Jojo's mind for a moment...

The comforting nun shook her head a bit as she gave Jojo a sincere smile. "...a believer. That is always a welcoming sight in this Godless city." She said as she gave a pat to her companion...

"We were chasing that one, yes...we think that he needed to be 'secured'." She gritted her teeth a bit. "...we can't let these foul beasts escape. Not our clutches...not again."

The nun looked back at Jojo with a firm conviction. "Would you like to assist us to find the ones that is left and bring them to justice?" She extends her hand to her. "We would be glad to have a member of the Petals to assist me and my squadron."

*Baku could not help but to crige after that bad idea had happened. At least it was over or so he tough. The idea of the "non-humans" kept floating around on his head as he walked on four paws now making himself a bit less conspicous but at least the nuns and any other "defender" of theirs would leave him alone for the time being.
He walked along but the feeling that he was being watched could not be shaken off himself but he couldn't detect anything near him. It was bothersome since unless he knew the smell of the voice of that person he wasn't going to detect them any time soon. Where they there? How many? Was it one?
In order to keep himself in other hands he took a page of the nun's tricks and walked back into the public back into the suspects. He needed to check both the police and the teens and he lost the contact with the petal unsure if she was still his side. He walked towards the policemen and the teens shifting between the position of the two to eastdrop their conversation with his dog ears. Hopefully no one pays attention to a street dog.

Baku ran past the police and the teens....
...before coming back past the teens once more, but this time as a dog.

...one of the teens gave a wide grin, and spoke to Baku as he passed...

Only Baku and the group can hear what that person said...

And the rest of the teenage group all suddenly went quiet and look at Baku the Dog...

Note: Wait for your messages!

This is TURN 6

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
"And tie this one up!" She shouted on as she pointed to Maya who surrendered...
Ramirez who pulled herself from the ground, gave Maya strong punch to her face and a strong knee to her gut in anger from being hit by both Lang and Maya earlier. "Cachorra!! Vagabunda!!" She swore as she kicked Maya's torso repeatedly as she fell on the ground.

"Enough, Ramirez..." says the pony tail girl as she rose up and pointed to the gun girl and to her. "You do as she says...both of you go and get that asian one." With that Ramirez spat at Maya and left...

While Maya remains in pain, the ponytail girl went to Maya and tie the girl up, while the one with the sniper rifle just poise her weapon to the remaining one. "....so. You just wanted information...but not from the government? That is not what your partner seems to say..."

With a tight knot, Maya found herself beaten up partially and being sat right up, as the ponytail girl raise her hand a little. "Don't worry guys...chill."

She then looked at Maya and said, "Then what's your purpose? If its not for your government?" The ponytail girl waited for Maya's reply.

Maya feeling the pain but decided to just shake it off with a bit of determination. She was in a position where she couldn't make any moves. She was tied up but at least she wasn't dead or badly injured. She couldn't believe the ponytail girl was being this gentle with her right now. She would have to use this to her gain somehow.
"Look I don't even know that girl... We just happened to be in the same place at the same time... Like I said before I'm not with the government. I just want to know what's going in this city. I just want to make sure nobody I care about gets hurt. That's all. No government involved at all."

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Lang pulled out a smartphone...
...and requested for a selfie.

The rest of the group was stunned to see that was what she did...so much so that Lang so easily pushed the calm girl right towards the one with the guns and they both fell down to the ground in a heap, one gun fell out of her hand.

...the commotion of the entire action made it all too easy for Lang to escape, even from the single attempted shot from the girl with the other gun...

"Get that woman!" Said the weaponless girl who was initially watching over the laptop girl. "Don't let her get away!!"

At that point, Petal Lang left the apartment floor and hope to run off...maybe she can even check on the other suspect groups? That is...if she is willing to risk the ones chasing after her?
This is bad for Maya but Bai Bi comes first so Lang can't afford risking herself for other girl.

"Met agents from group called FLAS or sometg. They are observing the city..."
Lang quickly sent the selfie photo with her, another woman and laptop in it to "Petals Group Chat". To let her sisters know about what Lang found and they may help to find out F.L.A.S.'s details and goal.

Lang heard footsteps following...
"They are following. I will engage now."

Lang hides at the nearest corner to wait. Fortunately, they are focusing in chasing her so at the moment they are about to pass the corner, the woman with guns eye contacts with Lang, who is standing at her side...
Lang thrusts her elbow right into the woman's solar plexus, stunning her. Then Lang steals one of her guns from the weakened grip.
Lang swiftly shoots Ramirez who was also following. A warning shot that missed but enough to stop her from moving. Before she turns, performing a spinning pistol whip to the face of the previous enemy. The woman was knocked to the floor with two quick blows.

"Don't move." Lang said in cold voice, aiming the gun at Ramirez after she kicked away another gun from the knocked down woman. Lang walks to Ramirez while she is still worry about her friend and gun aiming. When Lang is close enough, she risks to attack, but not before the Petal kicks her right into her's kneecap, forcing Ramirez to fall, before another hard foot meets her cheek.

Lang walks away to another woman before she stomps her ankle. Those hard blows and the pain in their legs should be enough to stop them from walking for good minutes, if they are able to stand up.

The Chinese woman collects both guns before leaving the scene... guessing the place in the laptop and what F.L.A.S. aim with their rifle, waiting for her sisters' reply...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Baku ran past the police and the teens....
...before coming back past the teens once more, but this time as a dog.

...one of the teens gave a wide grin, and spoke to Baku as he passed...

Only Baku and the group can hear what that person said...

And the rest of the teenage group all suddenly went quiet and look at Baku the Dog...
*Baku stopped and looked at the teenage group in surprise. His eyes widened as he was shaken in terror and surprise not sure of what to do, He recalls them saying something about hunters on the back of his head Baku makes the conection to the nuns and their "non humans" statement from earlier. However this raised more questions, Were they Hunting the teens? Did they know about Baku? Hunting for sport? Are they purging and kill with no regrets? Probably the last one given their "nuns" theme.....
This last revelation distracted Baku from the current one, there are others like him on the city.
To signal to the teens he didn't quite understand he tilted his head while looking at the girl that was talking to him.
He was curious as of what does this teens knew and what were they hidding, like a good dog just sniffing the adrenaline levels of those closer to him would help him know if they were ready to attack or were just relaxing. However propper manners do dictate that they sniff each other's butts but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon so he just sniffes what he has close to him at the moment.

Last edited:

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Jojo thought of it a bit, hearing the nun's words and subsequent offer-- seeing a good chance to get a better view of all sides of this little game. Even she can't deny that these people are quite overly zealous with their divine duties at times-- being too violent and the such... but there are also times when these zealots are actually heroes-- preventing incidents and tragedies from happening to innocents, taking out those who intends to hurt others in an albeit violent way... Saying that violence solves nothing is pure idiocy and hypocrisy, especially since Jojo's no different than them-- being a Petal operative herself.

"Foul beasts? You mean you're hunting down something other than people?" She asked them, seeing that they had a bit of time to spare since the other one was still recuperating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.