Ryona City: Halloween Mini Event (1 Viewer)

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
Maya feeling the pain but decided to just shake it off with a bit of determination. She was in a position where she couldn't make any moves. She was tied up but at least she wasn't dead or badly injured. She couldn't believe the ponytail girl was being this gentle with her right now. She would have to use this to her gain somehow.
"Look I don't even know that girl... We just happened to be in the same place at the same time... Like I said before I'm not with the government. I just want to know what's going in this city. I just want to make sure nobody I care about gets hurt. That's all. No government involved at all."

"....and yet, you work together with her." Said the other person (without a weapon) with a snort, having little chance of believing in that. As she looked at the Ponytail Laptop one who just calmly looked at Maya as the ponytail girl remains crouching on the ground and just staring at Maya, listening calmly.

As for the Sniper girl, she stopped looking at the window and began to focus more on Maya directly, slinging her rifle on the shoulder as she waited. With only three persons in the room, she feels that she needs to also keep watch on this prisoner at least since she is the lowest ranked one among the other two.

The ponytail girl gives a shake of her head as she held Maya by her shoulder and gave a small sigh. "Be assured...that at the very least, who we are targetting were not innocent in any way. If you so happen to befriend with these people? I say you might have to pick better friends..." She then is heard to mumble something towards Maya alone, telling her something. At least this woman seems a little reasonable...right?

"But all in all, we intended to minimise the collateral this time. So don't worry that much about it, ok?"

Before changing this tone completely and held Maya by the scruff of her neck, pulling her off the ground and suddenly snarling at her. "...pry anymore and I will slit your throat." She said as she brandished her small hidden blade.

This is bad for Maya but Bai Bi comes first so Lang can't afford risking herself for other girl.

"Met agents from group called FLAS or sometg. They are observing the city..."
Lang quickly sent the selfie photo with her, another woman and laptop in it to "Petals Group Chat". To let her sisters know about what Lang found and they may help to find out F.L.A.S.'s details and goal.

Lang heard footsteps following...
"They are following. I will engage now."

Lang hides at the nearest corner to wait. Fortunately, they are focusing in chasing her so at the moment they are about to pass the corner, the woman with guns eye contacts with Lang, who is standing at her side...
Lang thrusts her elbow right into the woman's solar plexus, stunning her. Then Lang steals one of her guns from the weakened grip.
Lang swiftly shoots Ramirez who was also following. A warning shot that missed but enough to stop her from moving. Before she turns, performing a spinning pistol whip to the face of the previous enemy. The woman was knocked to the floor with two quick blows.

"Don't move." Lang said in cold voice, aiming the gun at Ramirez after she kicked away another gun from the knocked down woman. Lang walks to Ramirez while she is still worry about her friend and gun aiming. When Lang is close enough, she risks to attack, but not before the Petal kicks her right into her's kneecap, forcing Ramirez to fall, before another hard foot meets her cheek.

Lang walks away to another woman before she stomps her ankle. Those hard blows and the pain in their legs should be enough to stop them from walking for good minutes, if they are able to stand up.

The Chinese woman collects both guns before leaving the scene... guessing the place in the laptop and what F.L.A.S. aim with their rifle, waiting for her sisters' reply...

The woman with both guns poised out as she is ready to point at anything that moves...just rushed past Lang all too easily as their clattering footsteps rang across the empty and quiet building. Judging from the feet, there is two people in pursuit of Lang and that should be easy for her to deal with. Lang decided to strike first.

The Gun girl met eyes with Lang and tried to raise her guns in response, but the Petal slipped too easily past her defenses. The solid elbow struck right at her chest, causing her breasts to shake in her tight top...as she stumbled backwards and stagger, from the blow that penetrated right through to her heart. Losing her grip on her guns, she felt one of her weapon being pried off of her right hand.

Ramirez who was too closely behind heard a gun shot right next to her head. The shot rang past her long hair, and causes her to stop and gritting her teeth as she froze in spot and looking at Lang for the moment...staring daggers at the China girl.

The Gun girl zako would still be somewhat dazed, the hand with her gun placed right on her forehead as she tried to gather her bearings after being somewhat winded earlier. Her eyes were watery from the pain that she had that still eminates around her body from her very core...swaying a little, before her cheek was slapped hard with a backhand from Petal Lang. At least, it wouldn't hurt so much if it did. A backhand would knock the weakened zako to the ground, but a pistol whip?

Her brain shuts down immediately from the strike, but not without Lang's quick two strikes to her belly to fully shut down her body as well. The trained Chinese Petal struck her at her liver as well as her gut, brutally shutting her down completely before she even touched the ground. With bruises on her beautiful face together with some on her bare belly as she slowly shuts her eyes and gave out a breath of defeat as she lay on her stomach face down after twirling a little before she fell. The gun was kicked out of her hand out of her reach to ensure no resistance, but that was ultimately unnecessary. She is out cold.

With such brutality inflicted upon her partner, Ramirez can't help but be concerned for her friend. Lang can see it in her eyes as she is more distracted by her friend than focusing on the Petal soldier. Lang stepped forwards with her gun still pointing at the F.L.A.S. recruit, pinning her where she stand...who knows whether Lang have something more hurtful in store for her? Or worse?

In a point of desperation, as she thought she saw just enough opening...Ramirez decided to try and grapple Lang's arm and pull her close to trap the Petal in a tight bear hug, before suplexing the opponent! She hope to see the Chinese girl struggle in her arms as she tightens her grip, weakening the Petal every second that passes by... Angry with this interloper, she hoped to inflict further damage by slamming Lang's head to the ground as she throw the girl above herself...

Though as it may, it didn't come into fruition as Lang skillfully kick Ramirez right at the kneecaps, causing the recruit to buckle and fall down to the ground. The F.L.A.S. member managed to use the floor to catch herself as she fall...her hands on the ground as she stopped herself from falling on her face. It did not stop Lang from following it up with a vicious kick to her face, causing Ramirez to roll onto the ground and looking upwards towards Lang, though unable to move much in anyway as she lay there sprawled and defeated... The Chinese interloper did not spare any mercy for Ramirez as she stomped hard onto her ankle, causing the South American to howl in pain as she grimaced and cringed from the pain that she received. It felt to the girl that some of her bones might even be broken... With tears down her face as she mumbled nothing but poison and curses for Lang, she can't do anything but to stare at Lang from where she lay.

Lang picked up both guns from the site, adding it to her arsenal as she moved away from the scene and out of the sight of both of the F.L.A.S. members. And soon enough there is a message on her phone.

*Baku stopped and looked at the teenage group in surprise. His eyes widened as he was shaken in terror and surprise not sure of what to do, He recalls them saying something about hunters on the back of his head Baku makes the conection to the nuns and their "non humans" statement from earlier. However this raised more questions, Were they Hunting the teens? Did they know about Baku? Hunting for sport? Are they purging and kill with no regrets? Probably the last one given their "nuns" theme.....
This last revelation distracted Baku from the current one, there are others like him on the city.
To signal to the teens he didn't quite understand he tilted his head while looking at the girl that was talking to him.
He was curious as of what does this teens knew and what were they hidding, like a good dog just sniffing the adrenaline levels of those closer to him would help him know if they were ready to attack or were just relaxing. However propper manners do dictate that they sniff each other's butts but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon so he just sniffes what he has close to him at the moment.

"Aww...He's scared..." Said another teenager in the group as she went down to a crouch and looking at Baku, followed by another. "...are you sure that this one is him just now?" She said as she looked at the others, together with the girl next to her. They all looked at Baku, and Baku looked back.

Jojo thought of it a bit, hearing the nun's words and subsequent offer-- seeing a good chance to get a better view of all sides of this little game. Even she can't deny that these people are quite overly zealous with their divine duties at times-- being too violent and the such... but there are also times when these zealots are actually heroes-- preventing incidents and tragedies from happening to innocents, taking out those who intends to hurt others in an albeit violent way... Saying that violence solves nothing is pure idiocy and hypocrisy, especially since Jojo's no different than them-- being a Petal operative herself.

"Foul beasts? You mean you're hunting down something other than people?" She asked them, seeing that they had a bit of time to spare since the other one was still recuperating.

"Yes, you are right..." said the one whose being quiet (relatively) the entire time, the one who has been weeping a bit about her hurt head and fall onto the ground. "These people ONLY looked like humans, pretending to be us...but they are parasites and monsters that even eats us."

"We agree. They are but a bight on our existence as human beings. So long as they exists, we are in danger from them preying on the innocents from the dark....such beastly beings must be brought to justice at all costs." The one who has been speaking with Jojo continued. "I am glad that you can understand our cause, if you want to follow us..you are welcomed to. We need to go and clear out anything we might have missed tonight. It is a very important night afterall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As if at that moment...
The dark clouds began to be more noticeable among those in the area by ALL the players. It will rain soon.
All the suspect groups are beginning to disperse...as they prepare to leave.

The Nuns stood up and shook their heads, they have taken too much time tonight. They need to go elsewhere soon.

The truck carrying the police officers have finished changing their burst tyre and about to proceed to go as well.

Those on the rooftops looked upwards noticed the upcoming rainstorms...

The group of teens near the corner stretches a bit and yawn as they are about to head out too.

And the F.L.A.S. members...feeling that they are already compromised, began to pack haphazardly. Ready to move out as soon as they can.

Heavy downpour is probably expected from the skies, so everyone seems to be rushing to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+_-_+

Note:

1) Wait for your messages! Details will be given. Some days grace period given due to Christmas and New Year. Enjoy your Christmas holidays and New Year!

2) Lessons learned from this event. Will plan and prepare future events much better. Apologies for taking too much time, kind of preparing for the finale.

3) COMING SOON. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVENT for Ryona City! Girls wearing Christmas theme outfits!
Ryona City Mini Events. Now CHRISTMAS MINI EVENT!

This is TURN 7. You all have one LAST turn to decide who to go to and ask or observe (*hint* e.g. the Police truck, the group on the rooftops).

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
"....and yet, you work together with her." Said the other person (without a weapon) with a snort, having little chance of believing in that. As she looked at the Ponytail Laptop one who just calmly looked at Maya as the ponytail girl remains crouching on the ground and just staring at Maya, listening calmly.

As for the Sniper girl, she stopped looking at the window and began to focus more on Maya directly, slinging her rifle on the shoulder as she waited. With only three persons in the room, she feels that she needs to also keep watch on this prisoner at least since she is the lowest ranked one among the other two.

The ponytail girl gives a shake of her head as she held Maya by her shoulder and gave a small sigh. "Be assured...that at the very least, who we are targetting were not innocent in any way. If you so happen to befriend with these people? I say you might have to pick better friends..." She then is heard to mumble something towards Maya alone, telling her something. At least this woman seems a little reasonable...right?

"But all in all, we intended to minimise the collateral this time. So don't worry that much about it, ok?"

Before changing this tone completely and held Maya by the scruff of her neck, pulling her off the ground and suddenly snarling at her. "...pry anymore and I will slit your throat." She said as she brandished her small hidden blade.

Maya looks into the eyes of the ponytail girl as she brandished the knife. She mumbled the words, "I can't I'm actually going to do this..." She soon closed her eyes and focused her mind. She soon started to cry as she put on her best scared look. "Wait! Please don't kill me! I just want to go back to my family! Please don't kill me! I didn't want to be here at all! Just let me live!"

Maya's face was soon covered in tears as she put on her best crying look. On the outside she acted like a crying child begging for life but on the inside she was burning up with an angry flame. "I won't tell anyone anything I swear! I beg you! Just let me go!"

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Lang blends into the street full of people, checking her phone. Her sisters sent a location where they could "guess" from the picture...

'Appeared to be a secured place. What are they looking for?' Lang thought.

Conflict is common in Ryona City so with these only informations, Lang can only guess too.

'Those girls are looking for someone there... or looking for someone that is aiming there?'
Lang recalled groups of people she noticed along with those women in the building. Many groups at once. Is that a coincidence?

"Seem like we need to check that apartment, huh?" Lang answered to the group before leaving the area to the apartment, in the celebrating night...

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
*Baku the dog eyes widdened as he slowly aproached the figure that was right in front of him. He slowly but surely with eyes widen open in fear that the aparition right in front of him looking at her. There was too much revelation to him at this time, everything had turned upside down so quickly and so fast and he had so many questions but alas dog no matter how big they are they cannot talk and only bark or howl.
Witch he did, a slow but rather clear set of howls came out of Baku's mouth trying to comunicate with the aparition in front of him, it was a bit silly but even some howls could be interpreted like small words. He howled to the aparition and whinned trying to get her attention and try to force her to react to him and make her talk.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Jojo pursed her lips in thought, looking intently at the nuns that she spoke to. Their intentions and goals seem to be quite radical, but not something she can't relate to. She turned her attention momentarily to the one that was crying on the ground-- thinking that one couldn't so simply cry like that-- if their hears has been hardened by experience and combat-- pretty much signalling they we're new to their job... or just really, really immature. For a good amount of time, she's wanted to know the inner workings of these radical and religious zealots-- and now the offer seemed to be clear and present. Besides, it's not as is she'll join them outright...

"Might as well... it's about to rain anyways." She said with a slight shrug, following the two for now-- but keeping her guard up... for those beasts they spoke of... and then nuns themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.