Ryback's Feast (FINISHED... IT) (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This story will be written by TheCrimsonRisk and myself as a joint effort. Please check back frequently as we flesh it out! We've been kicking this idea around for a while now, and I'm finally just going to start it. The last idea we talked about got swiped from under our noses so, yeah. :p

Vince McMahon had had enough. He was sick of it all. Of the sliding ratings, the lost viewership. Sponsors, shareholders. So many people to have to keep happy. The pressure had caused him to blow up at talent backstage. Only after John Cena threatened to quit the company, followed by a throng of other talent, did Vince issue an apology. He had to get edgy again.

They were in segment 11 of the show. Vince had a revised script for seg15. It wasn't much time, but then his talent were used to changing on the fly.

Seg15 rolled around, and AJ and Kaitlyn made their way to the ring for their tag match. It was highly unfortunate no one told them about the change...

They were confused when Ryback's music hit. They weren't expecting that and they didn't leave because they had absolutely no clue what was about to happen.

Ryback powerwalked to the ring. The pyrotechnic explosion rung out as he pounded his fist. He stared across the ring from AJ and Kaitlyn, who were talking among themselves.

"What the heck is going on?" asked AJ.

"I don't know," replied Kaitlyn. "We were supposed to be fighting Natalya and Beth Phoenix. What is this all about?"

They didn't have to wait long as the bell rung...

Kaitlyn smiled at AJ, confident as always. "Let me ask him if he knows what the heck is going on." As the former Diva search winner stepped forward, hundreds of people in the crowd began to stand up in anticipation of something bad happening.

"Hey there! How's it goin', big guy?" Kaitlyn playfully punched Ryback in the arm. "I didn't know this was changed to a mixed tag match. Who's coming out with Beth and Natalya? Dolph Ziggler? Tensai? Jack Swagger? If it's him, we should have no problem, right? Man, you've got some muscles on you, huh?" Ryback rolled his shoulders forward, causing Kaitlyn to stop poking at his muscles.

"Uh...Kaitlyn?" AJ said. She took a step back and hoped her friend would do the same.

"AJ, with this guy on our side there's no way we'll lose!" Kaitlyn had turned around to address her partner and when she returned to Ryback she was met with a lariat that nearly decapitated her. She fell hard on her neck and her body folded up with her legs briefly kicking over her head before they dropped to the mat. It looked like she'd been knocked out cold.

"Kaitlyn!!!" AJ screamed. Overcome with emotion, she charged in without thinking.

AJ was met with Ryback's huge boot almost engulfing her. He kicked her hard to the mat, but he kept his foot on her chest, stomping her down to the canvas. AJ slammed into the ring and saw stars.

"STUPID!" yelled Ryback. Looking back to Kaitlyn, she was still down on the canvas. Ryback picked her up to all fours. He towered over her. Standing overtop of her, he hip-dropped her back down. Kaitlyn grunted with the blow and lay there. Ryback continued squatting over her, and took her chin with one hand. Pulling up on her, he raised his right arm and hit her across the face with a crossface punch, which was really more of a bicep blow across the jaw. Kaitlyn's head spun harder. He yanked back on her long black-and-blonde dyed hair, and banged his arm into her face again. Kaitlyn's head dropped to the canvas, buried in her arms. She'd been knocked senseless, for the moment anyway.

Though she was on wobbly legs, AJ was able to roll away and use the ring ropes to steady herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Kaitlyn being slaughtered by Ryback. The sound of his rock-hard arms slamming against her friend's head made her feel sick. Still dizzy, she attempted mount another attack. This time, Ryback caught her with a kick to the stomach, doubling her over. He followed up with a sledgehammer forearm to the back of her neck that caused her to collapse on top of Kaitlyn.

Ryback rubbed his hands together, already knowing what he was going to do next. He adjusted AJ's body so that she was lined up with her friend and then he sat down on her squishing the Divas together. Kaitlyn grunted, barely aware of what was happening. With both women face down, Ryback gathered their puny limbs up and trapped them between his thighs and armpits. The tiny AJ was in danger of being smothered! He completed the double camel clutch by extending his arms out around both of their heads, locking his hands under Kaitlyn's jaw. The crowd gasped as the big man pulled back harshly. Kaitlyn's body curved at an absurd angle, with the weight of two people on her and AJ was being stretched out and sandwiched simultaneously. Ryback's eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he worked the hold with all of his might.

In order to prevent a submission, he trapped their arms so they couldn't tap out, and he put one hand over each of their mouths so they couldn't verbalize a submission. When the ref checked on them, all they could do was scream in a muffled fashion, and so the match went on. Even though they had twice the arms he did, there was no way the two of them even combined had any prayer of matching his power. He finally dropped the two of them. AJ Laid on top of Kaitlyn, both face down. Ryback peeled AJ off Kaitlyn, and raised her above his head, taking hold of one of her thighs and her neck in a military press. With a running start, Ryback lobbed AJ over the ropes, 15 feet up the aisleway.

Turning back to Kaitlyn, who still hadn't managed to move a lot, he picked her up and whipped her over the top rope. Kaitlyn flew over the ropes. Ryback followed her outside. A handicap match meant no countouts. He hauled Kaitlyn to her feet by her hair. She looked pretty out of it. She was knocked momentarily unconscious when he took her by the arm, and irish whipped her into the ring post as hard as he could. Kaitlyn crashed off it, spinning wildly and landing in a heap outside the ring. Thankfully she hadn't struck her head, or it could have been a serious, potentially fatal head injury, at the best. He turned back to AJ, who was gamely trying to recover. She hadn't taken quite the same punishment Kaitlyn had, but that was changed quickly. He grabbed her by the shoulder, spun her around, and then hoisted her up by the waist with one arm. With the same arm, he slammed her in the aisleway with a massive one armed spinebuster, a move he usually used both for, but had no need with her. AJ hit the concrete with a splat and lay there, motionless.

"Get away from her!" Ryback heard a voice yell at him from behind. A charging Kaitlyn ran up and clobbered him with a steel chair. She damaged her shoulder when she hit the ring post, so there wasn't much behind it but it still made a loud sound as it bounced off his bald dome. Some of the more sympathetic members of the audience started to cheer, but it died down quickly when they noticed Ryback's reaction. He started breathing even harder, seeming to pump up every time he exhaled. Kaitlyn raised the chair up for another attack, but Ryback exploded forward spearing her! He carried her all the way back to the ring, slamming her back first against the apron. She cried out and clutched her back, dropping the chair as she did so.

Ryback picked up the foreign object and started banging it hard against the floor. "No...don't..." Kaitlyn said, but she was in too much pain to perform any evasive maneuvers. She saw one woman in the audience covering her children's eyes and she knew what was coming next.

*THWACK*

The steel chair was slammed down with no regard for Kaitlyn's safety and she went down like she was shot. There was a noticeable dent in the chair and Ryback presented it proudly. He looked down on the fallen Diva whose whole body started to twitch.

AJ watched in horror as Ryback destroyed Kaitlyn with one vicious chair shot. She knew it might be her next, but she had to prevent Kaitlyn taking any more punishment after seeing her pained twitching. AJ managed to make her way behind Ryback, but he turned and saw her. She froze in fear of being spotted. She didn't wait long as the edge of the chair was rammed into her stomach, doubling her over and threatening to make her vomit. Ryback effortlessly put his arms around her waist, able to connect his hands at his elbows, she was so small. He flipped her up, and the audience gasped, awaiting the sick sound about to ring out. He bent forward, drilling her to the floor with a powerbomb. AJ slapped off the floor like a piece of wet meat again. Ryback held on to her, and picked her up like she weighed nothing. To him, she did weigh nothing. He pivoted, and this time threw AJ on top of Kaitlyn's chest, knocking the wind from her.

Picking the two mauled Divas up by their hair, one hand in each, he tossed them back into the ring. They lay there, clearly requiring medical attention... but the match was not over yet.

Ryback stood between the two broken beauties and looked out to the crowd. A loud "Feed me more!" chant had broken out and Ryback took a moment to bask in it. He looked at his two victims, then back at the fans to decide what to do next. He pointed at Kaitlyn and the crowd cheered, but then he pointed at AJ and the reaction was even bigger. He sneered and nodded his head before scraping AJ off of the mat. He put her across his shoulders in a torture rack position. He hopped up and down a couple of times, sending torturous vibrations through her puny body that brought her back to reality.

"Aaah...wha...wha...AAAAAHHHH" She could feel what was happening, but was in no position to defend herself. Ryback then fell to his side and dumped AJ on her neck with an inverted death valley driver (or "Burning Hammer"). Her whole body folded up before uncoiling and ending up in a limp pile of flesh and bones. Everyone in the WWE Universe either gasped or made an "ooooooh" sound, even the ones calling for her destruction.

Kaitlyn saw the whole thing, but her aching back prevented her from intervening. Still, she had to do something. "Hey...'Goldberg'..." she taunted. "...that all you got?"

Ryback's attention was taken off AJ's limp, unconscious form, and placed squarely back on Kaitlyn. Immediately, she regretted her action, knowing what it entailed. As she tried to retreat, he bore down on her like the cat to her mouse. She shrieked and tried to exit the ring, but he caught her by the ankle. Grinning widely, he pulled on her leg, hauling her back into the middle of the ring. She realized there was no escape, and the retribution for her snarkiness was swift and severe. Ryback picked Kaitlyn up and threw her arm over his head. Grabbing a handful of her wrestling tights, he hoisted her up into the air as if he were going to suplex her, but he instead brought her down to the canvas with a devastating Jackhammer. Kaitlyn's body banged off the canvas with a terrible noise.

"Damn it, that's enough!" the referee said, stepping in front of Ryback. The monster didn't even look at the referee, walking right past him towards AJ. He knelt down and started slapping her face lightly, looking to resuscitate her. He gave her a hard kick to the back, which served the purpose of rolling her over onto her stomach and testing how responsive she was. When she yelped, he knew there was still some life left to be snuffed out. He dropped on to her back, scissoring his legs around her waist and wrapping his arms around her head in a sleeper hold. Rolling over, he sunk his hooks in and completed the rear naked choke.

In less than a second of the blood being cut off to her brain, AJ went to sleep again. She was still making a soft gurgling sound, but one look in her eyes and the ref could see there was nobody home. Seeing a way to end this, he grabbed AJ's wrist and let it fall to the mat, counting her out.

"One!"

Ryback sunk the choke in deeper and AJ's body began to go into horrifying spasms. The ref quickly checked her again. No response.

"Two!"

Just as her wrist was picked up for a third time, Ryback released her. The ref looked her over, checking to see if she was still breathing. Just barely. Her face was locked in a tortured expression and she was shaking and drooling uncontrollably. He wanted to call for help, but Ryback grabbed him by his shirt and yelled at him, "NOT...FINISHED!"

Releasing the ref, who had thoroughly been intimidated at this point, Ryback looked out to the WWE universe. Most were cheering, some of the more sensitive and sympathetic audience members were aghast and deeply concerned for AJ and Kaitlyn, neither of who'd stirred for a little bit.

Ryback screamed out "FINISH.... IT!!" The audience screamed along, enjoying the Return to Edginess. Ryback gathered up AJ's limp body, and then looked at Kaitlyn. The audience cheered and screamed. Ryback gathered her up too, placing her behind AJ. Ryback leaned down, snaking his arm between their legs, and hoisting the two beaten women on his shoulders. The two of them put together still weighed less than some of the male competitors he had picked up. He could probably have comfortably picked up a third Diva as well. As Ryback began his march around the ring, the audience knew what was coming, and braced for impact. Ryback took two running steps and fell backwards sharply, crushing AJ and Kaitlyn with the move termed as a muscle buster, Shell Shocked. The two Divas were decimated by the move as they slammed off the canvas yet again. The only silver lining is that they never felt the move, already being unconscious.

The damage was still done however. Ryback grabbed AJ by her hair, and threw her on top of Kaitlyn. Then he fell to his knees, pressing the Divas together in an academic pinfall.

"ONE! TWO! THREE!" The ref counted the pinfall. Ryback's theme hit, and he led the fans in a "FEED ME MORE" chant as the decimated divas were carted off by medical personnel. It would be a long time before AJ and Kaitlyn recovered fully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The idea is that the first post will be edited with a few lines alternating between me and TCR but he either hasn't been on yet today or hasn't had the time to do it. Not like it's a huge rush or anything.

You can probably expect a mauling. We're a couple of terribly demented people... you should read the Tina vs Bayman and Leon RP to get an idea how much so. >:)

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
The idea is that the first post will be edited with a few lines alternating between me and TCR but he either hasn't been on yet today or hasn't had the time to do it. Not like it's a huge rush or anything.

You can probably expect a mauling. We're a couple of terribly demented people... you should read the Tina vs Bayman and Leon RP to get an idea how much so. >:)

Holy crap, if you hadn't of mentioned it I probably would have never read it. That RP was SPECTACULAR.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks! I especially liked it. TCR is amazing at descriptions, and I love describing the holds and slams I like. We're getting good, fast. We each add our own little touches onto our victim descriptions, it really adds to things. I was RPing Nora being beaten by the Muscle Bomber gamg (a gang comprised of some of the wrestlers from Saturday Night Slam Masters) and he had Nora chokeslammed twice. I had Nora break the wood slats under the ring on the second one. It was a great touch... and hey, it hurt a lot. :p

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'll get that RP up soon. I have written in the first submission hold of the match.

*passes the ball to Raden*

Shoot the rock!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Holy crap TCR, your latest bit is great. Damn! I'll get something up in a bit, I'm still at work (on my phone just checking in). But Jesus.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Okay, next piece is up. There's still that multiple powerbomb he does, and I'm sure we can come up with some other stuff maybe. Jackhammer would work well for him but then he already gets compared to Goldberg and that should probably be avoided. (Edit: No wait, he does that Backpack Stunner where they are on his back and he just drops to a seated position, jacking their jaw across his shoulder. There's two more moves he does, and after that if we don't do the finisher, we have to start inventing shit. We already did with the submission hold, so, you know...)

Continue, please.

Oh, we are! I just put my next piece up. Shit's going down.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
And...there you go!

So what does everyone think? Good idea? Bad idea? If you liked it, Raden and I will probably work together again in the future, but I encourage everyone to give writing a shot and if working with someone else makes it easier, reach out to a friend on the forum and see if they're interested. There are lots of advantages to working by yourself and working with a partner, so do whatever is most comfortable and fun.

While there are some subtle differences, I think our styles blended well together and we managed to create a cohesive story. My thanks to Raden and anyone who decided to check the story out.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Don't forget to list it in your sig. You did write this just as much as I did. A big thank you to you for a great idea and a job well done, and thanks for everyone who took their time to check it out. We hope you liked it and maybe inspired someone to try it themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.