Jade1503

Swell Supporter
It was hot as the blazing sun shone down on a group of people surrounding a square pool filled with mud, which was surrounded with ropes and turnbuckles so none of the spectators could get into the pool. In one of the corners of the pool was a lifeguard chair that watched over the pool. Inside the pool was Reiko Hinomoto, wearing red and white coat. Facing her was a tall American woman with slightly tanned skin, long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes: wearing a cowgirl coats with black patches on white. They both smiled at each other.

‘Hey Dixie!’ Reiko smiled at Dixie Clemets, her former rival and sometimes tag partner. ‘It’s been a while we wrestle with each other.’

‘Hey there sugar cube.’ Dixie winked at Reiko. ‘Yeah. I heard that you and Candy Cane are together.’ At Reiko’s giggle, Dixie smiled. ‘So why didn’t you fell for me? I thought we have a thing going on.’

Reiko blushed. ‘Oh Dixie… I thought you and Aisha are together so…’

Dixie chuckled. ‘Just playing with you Reiko. Yeah, me and Aisha are together but there’s no harm in asking.’ Dixie winked. ‘I doubt Candy Cane or Aisha mind. Especially if we’re doing it now.’

Dixie removed her coat: showing her brown nipples, her blonde hairy vagina and muscular body with strong biceps and six-packs on her abdominal. Reiko licked her lips and also threw off her coat: showing her pink nipples, black hairy vagina and muscular body with strong biceps and six-packs on her abdominal. Dixie whistled.

‘Wow!’ Dixie smiled. ‘That settles it! I think I have you after our little fight is over.’

Reiko smiled and got into fighting stance. ‘If you can beat me that is.’

Dixie smiled and with a roar, ran towards Reiko who met her attack and clasped hands with her: entering a test of strength and trying to push each other back. Dixie was amazed at how strong Reiko had become and became even more amazed when Reiko broke the hold and scooped Dixie up by the crotch: slamming her down into the mud. Her back covered in mud, tried to get up but Reiko beat her to it by pulling her onto her shoulders and with a cry: slammed Dixie’s head against the ladder of the lifeguard chair. As Dixie cried in pain, Reiko, in a fireman’s carry position, slammed Dixie back into the mud before connecting her vagina onto Dixie’s: slamming roughly on her. Before Dixie could even react in shock, Reiko pulled her forward and put Dixie’s head under her left arm as she continued grinding her vagina.

‘Come on Dixie.’ Reiko giggled. ‘I want to show you how much I’ve grown!’

Before Dixie could reply, she gasped as she orgasmed: her thick cum mixing with the mud. As Dixie moaned sexually, Reiko pulled her up and Irish whipped her out of the pool: making her fall into the sand. The hot sun was already drying up the mud on her body as Reiko stepped out of the pool and pulled Dixie’s hair back and inserted two fingers into Dixie’s vagina: fingering her vigorously. Dixie moaned but rolled onto her back and backhand slapped Reiko: sending her onto her sides. As Reiko rubbed her cheek, Dixie stood up: panting slightly.

‘Sorry sweetie but I think you have your fun. Now, it’s my turn.’

Dixie pushed Reiko onto her back and grabbing her legs, lifted Reiko’s rear into the air and Dixie stood above her in a scissor position: their vaginas touching. Then like a towel, Dixie rubbed her wet vagina onto Reiko’s, making smacking sounds: teasing Reiko’s vagina. Reiko moaned sexually as Dixie rubbed harder and harder until Reiko gave a gasp: her vagina erupting with cum like a volcano. Dixie held Reiko in the same position, allowing the cum to flow down Reiko’s body and onto her face, before lifting her over her shoulders and throwing her into the mud. As Reiko laid in the mud and still orgasmed, Dixie jumped and body slammed into the Reiko: making her screamed in pain and pinning her in a cover. The crowd counted out loud.

‘1… 2…’

Reiko kicked out and slammed Dixie onto her back and sat on her: leaning backwards and inserting her fingers into Dixie’s vagina, fingering her again. Dixie moaned and tried to reach out but get a shock through her body as Reiko managed to touch her sensitive spots. Dixie gasped out loud as she orgasmed once again but when Reiko pulled out her fingers out of Dixie’s vagina, she pinched and twisted Dixie’s nipples. Dixie screamed and rolled Reiko off her: standing groggily onto her feet as well as Reiko. With a roar, Dixie wrapped her arms around Reiko and applied bear hug on her: Reiko also doing the same. Dixie asserted more force into the hug when Reiko pressed her pink nipples against Dixie’s brown ones: rubbing them gently against one another. With a wink, Reiko leaned forward and kissed Dixie on the lips: surprising her. Dixie slowly closed her eyes and kissed back as Reiko sucked on her tongue and pressed her nipples harder onto Dixie’s. Getting aroused, Dixie tried to fight back but ended up moaning with pleasure as she drool uncontrollably and her nipples squirted out fluids.

Dixie gasped and panted heavily as Reiko turned her in a cartwheel before slamming her sides onto her knees and pushing her into the mud: Dixie lay in the mud moaning. Reiko quickly climbed the lifeguard chair and reached the top: waving her hands to the spectators.

‘ANGEL DIVE!’

Reiko leaped from the lifeguard chair, somersault into the air and fell towards Dixie: only for Dixie to raise her knees and Reiko impaled herself onto Dixie’s knees. Reiko screamed as she spat out saliva before rolling into the mud: clutching her stomach in pain. As Reiko continued to scream, Dixie slowly stood up while holding her still leaking vagina. She pulled Reiko up by the hair and slammed her against the ladder and holding her by the hair.

‘Sorry sugar cube.’ Dixie panted. ‘But not this time.’

Dixie rammed two fingers into Reiko’s vagina and started fingering roughly and deeper into her as well as kissing Reiko on the lips. Now it was Reiko’s turn to be dominated by Dixie’s tongue as she moaned sexually: Dixie’s fingers touching all her sensitive spots. Then at a gasp, Reiko orgasmed and Dixie stood aside: the cum flowing out of Reiko’s vagina like a waterfall and falling into the mud. Dixie allowed Reiko to finish orgasmed and lifted her over her shoulders: applying torture rack backbreaker. Reiko screamed and flailed her arms wildly as Dixie bent her body down by the crotch and neck for two minutes before Dixie slid Reiko in front of her: Reiko facing Dixie’s crotch and was upside down. Then Dixie slammed Reiko into the mud with a tombstone piledriver and after letting Reiko’s body lay flat into he mud: pinned her. The crowd counted out loud.

‘1… 2… 3!’

Dixie smiled and grinning, she sat on Reiko’s face and leaned forward: opening Reiko’s wet clitoris wide with both hands and started rubbing it with her fingers. Reiko’s muffled moans could be heard as Dixie slid her fingers deeper into Reiko’s vagina until cum exploded out of Reiko’s vagina. Dixie smiled as cum shot out from Reiko’s crotch before moaning with relief: having had orgasmed into Reiko’s mouth. Reiko immediately swallowed all the cum Dixie had to offer: making Dixie chuckled. She also leaned forward and put her mouth on Reiko’s crotch: swallowing as much cum as possible. Once the two women were done cleaning each other out, Dixie stood up and helped Reiko onto her feet: giving her kiss and Reiko kissed back.

Dixie broke the kiss and smiled. ‘Great fight Reiko. You almost had me. You’re getting stronger.’

Reiko smiled back. ‘Thanks but you’re still better than me. I need to train harder.’

Dixie grinned. ‘Let’s wash up and maybe I can help you with… “Training”. I also good at massage.’

Reiko smiled and took Dixie’s hand. ‘I love the sound of that.’

Dixie led Reiko out of the ring and away from the crowd to somewhere more private.

TrishKO

Casual Client
Awww! *___* so cute and gentle. They will have a sweet night, i hope! Candy Cane is better than Dixie the Cow.

Attachments

• CandyChoke.png
    CandyChoke.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 192

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Awww! *___* so cute and gentle. They will have a sweet night, i hope! Candy Cane is better than Dixie the Cow.

Love the pic in the quoted post, nothing like a little hardcore breath play to really get the juices flowing.

Too bad RR was not for the PC

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.