[RPGM VX ACE] Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H-RPG - update 0.4.3.1 (12.05.2014) (1 Viewer)

Mentaldrama

Potential Patron
Invasion D - Dark Fantasy H Game [RPGM VX ACE - V0.4.5g] Update 03.19.2015

Hello, I'm mentaldrama.

I am working on a Dark Fantasy RPG VX ACE GAME with 3DCG Graphics called Invasion D.

Invasion D is a RPG Maker VX Ae RPG settled in the Dark Fantasy genre and is intented towards adults.

Pictures and graphics apart from RPG Maker contet are creatd by myself or using 3D Custom Girl.

The story:

It's a world where men are banished to an inescapable island once they reach adulthood.
Jeff, a young man, arrives on the Island of the Ostracized without any memories of his past or how he stranded there.

Meeting another prisoner of the Island of the Ostracized, Jack, he soon finds himself drawn into the conflict of the island's two competing villages, each ruled by the mysterious Mistra, powerful magically gifted beings, who, while female in appearance, are not quite what they look like.

The two make friends and enemies and by accident they manage to escape the island, only to discover that the world is in grave danger from demonic forces. But the demons are not the only threat to the world, as the most powerful weapon in their arsenal is an ancient curse, that drives men to take and dominate women and to make them their obedient slaves.

Jack has to choose whether to use the curse in his fight or to withstand the temptation to give in to his dark urges. Jeff begins to uncover bits and pieces of his past and haws to to fight the darkness in himself, all while the demonic forces lure in the background.

The current gaming time is about 9-10 hours but will be considerably longer when it's done.

The gameplay is classic RPG style with some modifications by myself.
You can either grind your way through or decide not to grind and only fight the important battles, it's up to you.

Current Versions:
0.4.2.2 German (canceled)
0.4.5g English

You can visit my Development Blog here:

Invasion D (E)

or here for the German Version:

Invasion D German

To play you'll need to install the RPG Make VX ACE Run Time Package.
The link to download it can be found at my blog.

Screenshots:

ID_v04.1.007.jpg InvasionDScreen(4).jpg InvasionDScreen(41).jpg
InvasionDScreen(71).jpg InvasionDScreen(72).jpg InvasionDScreen(64).jpg
InvasionDScreen(75).jpg InvasionDScreen(74).jpg InvasionDScreen(17).jpg
InvasionDScreen(83).jpg

more screenshots

Feedback, suggestions, questions, bug reports etc. are welcome here or on my blogs.

Hope that you'll like it. ^^

Note: After a new release, there are usually a lot of patches to follow. Don't forget to have the latest patch installed, if there is one!

Attachments

• InvasionDScreen(112).jpg
    InvasionDScreen(112).jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 691
Last edited by a moderator:

Sharko

Potential Patron
this game is so funny ! :D I haven't already found any H element, but i'm on the start yet! Keep up the good work bro !

Mentaldrama

Potential Patron
shameles copypasta from my blog:

I launched my Patreon Campaign today!

Yay!

Pledges:

You can pledge starting from $2 now. The pledges are not monthly, but per major release, thus a new chapter.

Goals:

I did not really know what to set as a goal, so I just said 200 and the linkbucks links are gone.

Rewards:

A pledge of $2 or more gets you the gifpack. I made a big archive of gifpack 1-3 for this occasion. Once chapter 7 is released, you'd get the gifpack 4, too.

Pledge $5 or more and get the gifpack and the code to unlock donor content in Invasion D.

$8 gets you everything together plus 2 week early access to the next major release.

Also, If I release a new sidequest or similar update between major releases, you'll get that update exclusively until the major release.

Now let's see where this goes, shall we?

Mentaldrama

Potential Patron
FYI:
I uploaded a new version because my development version progressed to far to patch.
For details see my blog.
Oh, and I updated the game description.

Mentaldrama

Potential Patron
The Resting spots follow a couple of rules:

-Pictures should be equally distributed among the characters. ATM there are 2 pics for Tiassa, 2 for Cocki, 1 for Tiassa and Cocki, 2 for Roha and 2 for Shooga. So 9 in total.

-The pics are canon and should suit the location and situation. For example: A Character masturbating at an inn is OK, a character getting raped by a ghost unicorn on top of a giant floating turtle is not (although I could probably do that).

-No encounters with non party characters. For example you can't have Blechsack suddenly showing up and have a round with one of the party members or another character who is not playable.

-Nothing a that is out of character. Like Jack suddenly finding his preference for other guys or something like that.

Give me your suggestions. If I like it, I'll try to make the pic.

If you want to I can add your nick to the pic, like a signature.

I'm eager for to read your ideas. ^^

xephion

Potential Patron
anyone by any chance has a copy of the last update is impossible to find now that the artist is gone and the links on the website has stop working

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.