[PC] [RPG Maker] Harem Collector (WIP) (1 Viewer)

2095conash

Potential Patron
Version 0.36.4 is live!

Get it here!

Changes in this version.

If you'd like to support game development, please consider checking out Bad Kitty Game's Patreon page!

Title.png

Harem Collector is an early access, open-world hentai RPG where you play as a destitute adventurer who is nonetheless convinced that he is the greatest Hero of the land. After

experiencing an unexpected windfall in the form of a huge mansion, he embarks on a quest to gather a harem of 151 girls to attend to his needs. Soon, he gets involved in an

tangle of intertwining plots, fighting off demonic cults, foreign invaders, ancient curses, rogue slavers, and a traitor within his own harem! Will our hero be able to triumph

over these adversaries and complete his Harem collection?

Updated 10/10/17: Version 0.36.4! Get it here!

Hentai content includes: Anal, Blowjob, Bondage, Dubious Consent, Harem, Maledom, MFF Threesome, Nonconsent, Tsundere, Unwilling Sexual Slavery, Willing Sexual Slavery.

Limited content contains: Ahegao, Angel, Blackmail, Brother-Sister Incest, Bukkake, Catgirl, Childhood Friend, Corruption, Defloration, Demon, Elf, Exhibitionism, Footjob,

Ghost, Humiliation, Maid, Mind Control, MtF Transformation (not the protagonist), Schoolgirl, Shimaidon, Spanking, Stockings, Succubus, Titjob, Twins, Yandere

Features:
  • A large, collectible harem representing a wide variety of personalities, archetypes, and fetishes.
  • Over 75 sex scenes.
  • 14 recruit-able party members.
  • Large, interactive world.
  • Challenging combat that rewards careful thinking and planning.
  • Limited (and entirely optional) grinding
  • A huge assortment of quests.
  • Investment opportunities that let you build a financial empire.
Screenshots:
*Please note that we're transitioning between 2D art and the art generated with 3D Custom Girl, currently HCG in the game is mixed.
7.png

2.png

5.png

3.png

4.png

12.png

6.png

1.png

10.png

11.png

13.png

Official Forum
Devblog
Official Discord
Harem Collector Wiki

If you've enjoyed the game, please consider supporting our Patreon campaign.

Send comments, suggestions, etc to: nomoshing@badkittygames.net

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello. I'm glad you are posting information about your game here at Undertow.
I've deleted a number of your old update posts. When you post a new update, please delete old outdated update posts. The outdated update posts add no value to our members, and prevent them from quickly getting the most current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

2095conash

Potential Patron
Hello. I'm glad you are posting information about your game here at Undertow.
I've deleted a number of your old update posts. When you post a new update, please delete old outdated update posts. The outdated update posts add no value to our members, and prevent them from quickly getting the most current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Understood, I'll make sure to keep that in mind going forward. Sorry for the extra work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.