[Eng][RPG Maker] Familiars Training (1 Viewer)

Exeryon

Potential Patron
Hey guys, this is my second game.

Like I wrote in the Bimspread post, my first game is suspended but I found another artist that wanted to work with me so, from this new collaboration, here my new game that for be clear is a parody game in the world of Zero No Tsukaima

SUMMARY
You are the illegitimate son of a noble and for this reason you are born as mage but spent your life without know it.
One day Old Osmond notice you and offer to let you enter the academy as new student and learn magic like anyone else but one day, during your familiar summoning, you summon a strange woman with a crystal in the chest.
The night of the cerimony you have a strange dream where a self proclamed demon god explain to you that you summoned one of his familiars that will grant you the chance of make your own harem.

TAGS
- Harem
- Big breasts
- Mind Control/Brainwashing
- Visual novel like made with rpg maker mv (this is even something for a tag?)

LINKS
- Current Version V0.15: MEGA
- My patreon page: HarDra Entertainment Production is creating +18 games | Patreon
- My mail: exeryonyorandros@gmail.com
- My artist patreon page: Waifuholic is creating Illustrations, Sketches, Originals, +18 Games Art and Waifu Love | Patreon
- My artist HF page: Hentai Foundry

NOTE
- The game use as base Zero No Tsukaima but have characters from other series inside
- This game is particular because I let you players decide things via polls infact the base world was decided by a polls made on my patreon page, this polls are open to all so even not patron can express their preference
- Since I'm terrible on take screenshot I normally wait that someone else do them for then copy and use them
- I don't have problems on you players post my game on other forums and sites, just put a link of my patrons page
- For various reasons I can't check anytime I want this post so if you want to ask me something post here and wait or use the mail I putted in the link lists

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.