RotTR - Nude Angel of Darkness Classic skin (1 Viewer)

3dfapman

Casual Client
So we know resorep works with RotTR and that Vergil succesfully made a nude mod for that. However, I'd like to see a nude angel of darkness classic skin. I think the mesh lends itself much better to a texture edit compared to the high polygon count models and outfits. And I believe the outfit doesn't suffer from the same blending of wet/dry/dirt dynamic textures that many of the other outfits do.

The shorts just seems to blend seamlessly with the model with no obvious protrusions, just look at the images.

I think it's the perfect time now for such a mod, to use on a replay, now that we know Shadow of the Tomb Raider is coming out in September.

Here's hoping Vergil will take on this request, but I know he's busy with his own game.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    928.6 KB · Views: 303
  • 2.png
    2.png
    867.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 3.png
    3.png
    834.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 4.png
    4.png
    936.4 KB · Views: 291
  • 5.png
    5.png
    932.8 KB · Views: 288
  • 6.png
    6.png
    924.4 KB · Views: 275

gfjus

Swell Supporter
I would like to create a nudemod for this custome.
Can someone please send ma a save file where this custome is already selected?
I simply don't have the time to play the game through.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Yes, with aod lara chosen as outfit, please. I guess I need the entire 391220 folder for it to work, with the save.dat file and the profile.dat?
Thanks a lot for your help!

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Thank you. But this savegame doesn't have the TRAOD Lara selected. And it is not selectable in the weapon cloth menu either, so does not work for me (although I have all the DLC's). I guess it will only work if it is a savegame where the TRAOD Lara is already selected.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Thank you for your effort! Unfortunately for me it doesn't work, I guess because I don't have the right DLC installed.
But I guess for others, who want to run the AOD nude mod, it is a great contribution, thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.