Rise of the Tomb Raider Sheer Top and fully nude...sorta... (2 Viewers)

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
I have windows 10 and I can not get this mod to work at all and I have java when I run it I get error no suchfileexpception dxproxy64.dll ?

Last edited:

fonglee

Content Creator
I was able to make the tpf extractor work with the tpf files, but now that I have the textures, they do not work with the resorep in tomb raider 2013 in dx11.
I tried with several different mods but simply none of them load in the game :wat::wat::wat::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ok, you need to convert the textures into resorep's file format to be able use them in game, using photoshop for instance. Once that's done they all work, for me at least, in dx11. One thing I never mentioned is that 2013 needs to be hooked as 32bit in resorep. What turned out to be causing the problem with tpf extractor?

This is a screenshot of how it looks currently in game, at the moment.
TombRaider 2017-09-05 08-18-33-52.jpg
TombRaider 2017-09-05 08-19-02-96.jpg

It's a combination of 2 mods, the top is Vergil's ripped and torn, and the pants are from TR Ultimate, no clue who made it, as the file I downloaded didn't have a read me file included, or I lost it. But it definitely works!

Since you seem to be trying really hard to get this to work, I'll send you a private message to hopefully get you all sorted out. :grin:

I would love to just simply post the files here, so everyone could just try this out, but I had a bit of a run in with Vergil years ago, (around the time the tpf extractor came out) that was totally my fault, and do NOT wish to cause the same kind of reaction ever again! :frown:

Last edited:

fonglee

Content Creator
I have windows 10 and I can not get this mod to work at all and I have java when I run it I get error no suchfileexpception dxproxy64.dll ?

Looks like you're in the same boat as Mick above, he's getting that same error message, which I could not reproduce on my machine running win10. Only thing I can say for sure is it is coming from some other software that you are running, anti virus etc. Good luck finding out which one! And if you do find it, please post about it here, I'm sure we would love to know what caused it for you...might even help a few people here! :cool:

fonglee

Content Creator
The dark tank top automatically unlocks as you play the game, I don't recall when though and yeah, the 2 files are basically the same. The only thing that changes is the AOD outfit. Nice to hear that it works for you! :grin:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Ok, you need to convert the textures into resorep's file format to be able use them in game, using photoshop for instance. Once that's done they all work, for me at least, in dx11. One thing I never mentioned is that 2013 needs to be hooked as 32bit in resorep. What turned out to be causing the problem with tpf extractor?

This is a screenshot of how it looks currently in game, at the moment.View attachment 65330 View attachment 65331
It's a combination of 2 mods, the top is Vergil's ripped and torn, and the pants are from TR Ultimate, no clue who made it, as the file I downloaded didn't have a read me file included, or I lost it. But it definitely works!

Since you seem to be trying really hard to get this to work, I'll send you a private message to hopefully get you all sorted out. :grin:

I would love to just simply post the files here, so everyone could just try this out, but I had a bit of a run in with Vergil years ago, (around the time the tpf extractor came out) that was totally my fault, and do NOT wish to cause the same kind of reaction ever again! :frown:

hi

The file you've uploaded has worked but now Lara seems to be half tanned by the Yamatai sun now :eek::eek::eek::grin::grin::grin:
20170918122015_1.jpg
20170918122256_1.jpg
20170918122425_1.jpg

I really do not know what's wrong with my game or resorep on my computer to have stayed like this in my game.
Your rise of tomb raider mod works normally

I try to convert the mods textures to dds format with GIMP software but no dds files that I formatted with it works on Resorep and tomb raider 2013 and ROTR.

As always thank you very much for your help and attention

fonglee

Content Creator
Wow, it shouldn't look like that! :eek:
Have you tried completely clearing your modded folder and then just putting the files I sent you in it, perhaps you have another file in there that's causing that.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Fonglee A list of what players need to run this mod in ROTTR would be very helpful and pictures of what to do would be also very helpful

pipster79

Potential Patron
is this mod still working? ive been trying for days and no changes in game r seen. i run resorep and add the modded folder and nothing.
should i b setting resorep to 32bit or 64bit. is there something special to make it work on windows 10?

fonglee

Content Creator
It should be 64bit, and yes it's still working, for me atleast on windows 7. Windows 10, seems to be a bit harder to get it working for some people and not others...I've pretty much given up trying to troubleshoot 10. :rolleyes:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
hm... cannot seem to get it to work :( Win8.1x64, i have JRE 8 x64 and MS C++ Runtime 2015 installed. i add the ROTTR.exe to Resorep, i made sure i have full write access to the game folder, i have directed Resorep to the folder with the modded files... still the same old grey tanktop :(

fonglee

Content Creator
Thank you Klassiersieb for mentioning that, maybe I should put that in the the first post as well. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.