Ripped Legwear (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The CostumeLegWear+rgbFill stuff is trivial; I can easily add that if someone else draws the stockings (and/or leggings).

The rgbFill2 shading work would take slightly longer (using the color-alpha approach instead of monochrome shading - as you suggested above), but it's do-able.
stuntcock stuntcock : In fact, if you want to make a Loader mod out of my RGB Torn Stockings Vanilla mod, so it can be used with shoes and/or bottoms AND be RGB shiftable, here's the FLA:
[EDIT] attachement removed

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
stuntcock stuntcock : In fact, if you want to make a Loader mod out of my RGB Torn Stockings Vanilla mod, so it can be used with shoes and/or bottoms AND be RGB shiftable, here's the FLA:
Thank you for your work on this project. The torn appearance looks great; it's exactly the sort of thing that I would have struggled with for hours :)

Here's the Loader mod.

Q2NIM4b.jpg

For anyone unsure of which version to use, here's a comparison.
  • con: this file requires the SDT Loader and sby's template extension
  • null: both files are compatible with sby's moreClothing mod
  • null: both files can be color-shifted via the RGB sliders
  • null: the "shine" level of both files can be adjusted via the RGB2 sliders
  • null: both files allow the girl's skin to be HSL-shifted without discoloring the stockings
  • pro: this file can be combined more easily with shoes, trousers, and skirts
Here's the source file. I reorganized the elements (because I feel bad about sharing a file whose elements are named "Shape 1" and "Shape 2") and removed the extraneous stuff (such as Collar templates). The only substantive change was merging each pair of Shading and Outline elements into one shape -- a tiny optimization for the sake of runtime performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.