[PC] RGAME (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Yay!While i was surfing on internet,i saw new game which calls "RGAME".Maybe you've not played game like that before.I enjoyed that game (:

RJ070460_img_main.jpg

RGAME.rar

Controls
方 向キー ↑・ ↓・←・→ キー
① ボタン A キー
② ボタン S キー
③ ボタン R キー
④ ボタン Q キー
ESC キー

Have Fun! (:

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Gave it a shot, it seems difficult but not complicated. After I closed it once, though, now no keyboard inputs respond to the game. I deleted the folder and re-extracted it, and still no luck. So fair warning everyone; once you've run it, you can NEVER QUIT IT OR ELSE.

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Gave it a shot, it seems difficult but not complicated. After I closed it once, though, now no keyboard inputs respond to the game. I deleted the folder and re-extracted it, and still no luck. So fair warning everyone; once you've run it, you can NEVER QUIT IT OR ELSE.

I played this game with gamepad.Did you try?

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron

I have not encountered this problem. In fact, I have quit it numerous times and played again just to try to replicate this problem. No dice on this end for the problem though.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
It's weird; it didn't work for a while, then one time, after letting it completely load the intro vid and sit there a while, it just wanted to cooperate. Haven't really tried it since that second time, though.

What may have happened is at the same time of trying that for the first time, I was trying to use VJoy to work with W Mission (still no luck on that), which may have messed with the way the game was perceiving input (since I was using around the asdzxc keys for VJoy). At the time, closing that program, or tampering with it's settings wasn't having any results on this game, so I ruled it out.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Thanks for letting us know about this game, but your first post is an exact example of how not to create a thread in this section. Please read our sticky "Before you start a thread in the Game section" thread, and amend the first post (I don't even know what the game is about at this point). Thank you.

jrdhntr

Potential Patron
I ran the game without any problems. It was funny for the first few stages, but got boring fast. I don't understand why you can go into invisible mode by pressing Q. It seems like the cop completely ignores you in this mode, and it's impossible to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.