1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resistance and Resets

Discussion in 'Loader Requests' started by jchaoshero, Jan 19, 2016.

1. jchaoshero

jchaoshero Vivacious Visitor

A mod that would allow you to control a the girls resistance and reset her mouth to a set value.

Example is if her mouth resistance is 20 and she speak a specific Line her resistance will turn to 40.
    Example 2 is after she wakes up she would reset to her start value so you will have to work on getting her to dt you again.

The idea is nuts but I want to allow the girl to show some resistance after the first minute.

2. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

The trigger [RESET_RESIST] in Dialogue Actions will do this. You can also change the resistance values via a Char Code command in that mod too.

sby likes this.
  3. jchaoshero

so there isn't a way during play aka without opening options. Still Reset_RESIST will make her way harder ^_^ thanks.

4. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

If you are using Dialogue Actions you can write [RESET_RESIST] into any dialogue you are using, to be triggered by whatever you want. (You could have a Button set to do it via the same mod.)

Alternatively you might look at animtools, it may have an option to reset resist when changing positions. You could code this into a new position and then call it by changing positions via a F hotkey key.

5. jchaoshero

I use sby's loader but still cant quite figure that out.

6. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

• i don't include dialog actions in my loader bundle