Resident Evil Revelations - Nude Jill by Maliwei777 (1 Viewer)

N

neowolf

Erase the line in the chest of Jill -> This versión is the 0.2, you just need to update the mod, here you can find the 0.3 versión: ?????-maliwei777??? Is the first one, that ends with 0.3 :D, it worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

tigers

Vivacious Visitor
@Vergil
Can you please please port this mod to xbox360?
It would be tremendously helpful of you.

Vergil

Content Creator
hey hey,

I've already tried that for 10 hours. Now I've asked Sectus for help. When I have time I will continue working on it.

H

hussien200

this is really awesome mod this is the best nude mod i had seen to the RE revelation ... thanks Vergil ... btw what's that vergile's mod they are talking about ????:D

C

camus08

I like the mod, thank you very much. I like the pictures too, I noticed the shadow has a pony tail.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've deleted the broken link.
If someone knows of another site where the mod is posted, please provide a link.

very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

hanson

Potential Patron
I've deleted the broken link.
If someone knows of another site where the mod is posted, please provide a link.

very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Hello fleet, I found this mod from it's original source in chinese web : maliwei777 , is this what you're looking for? or not? sorry if I mistaken ^_^

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hello fleet, I found this mod from it's original source in chinese web : maliwei777 , is this what you're looking for? or not? sorry if I mistaken ^_^

I'm sorry for causing confusion; I wasn't the one looking for the mod. As a site moderator, one of my duties is to delete broken links.
very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Ana

Potential Patron
Necropost!

With the weekend Steam sale I'm thinking about grabbing this game finally, but I was unable to make this mod work in the demo. I tried both the one at the other site, and the .3 from the Chinese site, different resolutions and all that. Nothing. Is this one of those that just doesn't like Steam?

Incidentally, I snagged Vergil's nice transparent wetsuit, just to make sure I hadn't lost it, and it worked fine. Was this because it's texmod instead the .arc thing used in Mal's?

Anyone got any clues as to how to make this work?

false_land

Potential Patron
Necropost!

With the weekend Steam sale I'm thinking about grabbing this game finally, but I was unable to make this mod work in the demo. I tried both the one at the other site, and the .3 from the Chinese site, different resolutions and all that. Nothing. Is this one of those that just doesn't like Steam?

Incidentally, I snagged Vergil's nice transparent wetsuit, just to make sure I hadn't lost it, and it worked fine. Was this because it's texmod instead the .arc thing used in Mal's?

Anyone got any clues as to how to make this work?
I never tried it with the demo, but it works great for me in the actual game. I think the steam version is the only version, anyway. Just make sure it's in the right folder, because there are a bunch of similarly named folders.

It's too bad there don't seem to be models for some of the other women, because this model of Jill looks so much better than any of the tex mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.