Resident Evil Revelations - Nude Jill by Maliwei777 (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
He did it once again! Here is his nice mod:

iPjz4SwoIqJF1.jpg

iQyt6R3sLqM2y.jpg

ib2qBn6ZCvUgYc.jpg

I've found a download here:

Deleted broken link

Added new link: ??? ??-maliwei777???

Last edited by a moderator:

Cash4488

Potential Patron
WOW! It is certainly unique, however, I wished he would have stayed true to the original character design. Don't really like the smokes and tramp stamps, but otherwise it is awesome.

davehammer

Potential Patron
Nice find, but I'm not really digging the heart tattoo on her ass. Vergil's ver is more faithful to the original source material

CeeJayII

Potential Patron
Did Mal ever respond to your request to edit his mods Vergil? Mal's skills at ass shaping are pretty great. If you could combine your model with his I think it would be perfection.

Vergil

Content Creator
Thx doctor, I'm working on a new one, but there are some errors with the UV's. This one is so difficult!

CeeJayII

Potential Patron
@Vergil, I just read in another thread on NC that you were gonna ask Mal about editing his RE6 mods possibly for high res.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
I love that there is already a mod that changes her face back to Julia Voth. I'll probably play the whole game with that.

Vergil

Content Creator
@Vergil, I just read in another thread on NC that you were gonna ask Mal about editing his RE6 mods possibly for high res.

Aaah now I got it! Mal is Maliwei. :D Ups, well I actually only want to redesign the skin and thats it. Than you need both, his mod and my reskin texture. The problem is, where shall I redirect the user to? To this asian site nobody can read? Or somewhere else?

D

dumbguyhk

Both mods have their appeals I think, Vergil's stayed original and I think more people preferred that, thoughMaliwei's model is much superior no offence but, the breasts, the girl parts etc, everything is just in a whole new level.
His Ada mod is virtually unmatched in every possible way.
If only the two are combined it would be perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.