Resident Evil Revelations - Nude Jill by Maliwei777 (1 Viewer)

CeeJayII

Potential Patron
Aaah now I got it! Mal is Maliwei. :D Ups, well I actually only want to redesign the skin and thats it. Than you need both, his mod and my reskin texture. The problem is, where shall I redirect the user to? To this asian site nobody can read? Or somewhere else?

I use chrome to view that BBS3 Modding site with Mandarin text and it translates well enough. I've signed up for the site and downloaded with few issues :) P.S. Your mods for Batman AC and Maliwei's for RE are the best I've seen.

cosmicftw

Potential Patron
tried this mod, worked during intro but then reverted back to the vanilla skin. Also the 3rd person view is locked so you only ever see her back, and the cut scenes show her vanilla uniform not the nude mod....back to RE6 and Metro LL for me ;)

khangel

Potential Patron
Nice mod Maliwei777, the hair, stockings and body on this mod remind me of Illusion's game LG. haha

Last edited by a moderator:

simplesim

Content Creator
tried this mod, worked during intro but then reverted back to the vanilla skin. Also the 3rd person view is locked so you only ever see her back, and the cut scenes show her vanilla uniform not the nude mod....back to RE6 and Metro LL for me ;)

Under options, select control input and change it to classic instead of shooter, now you can traverse your camera around her, but still clunky if you ask me, cos you if you'r playing with a controller like I am, the right trigger now becomes the hold down aim and the X button fires. The classic style, rather stupid actually but it's just my opinion on the controls. it's not as polished and well made like re6.

D

draven

2nd mod ive dloaded from Mali and the both kick ass, 100% the dogs bollox :) take a bow you earned it

nellobello

Potential Patron
Amazing and easy to use mod!

Damn, I almost died at the first mini-boss because I was too distracted! Would be even better with a ponytail and no cigarette...but this will do for now.

Also, I wonder if there's a way to see the mod even during cutscenes...

johnrambo

Potential Patron
Anyone know why there is a line down the middle of the chest?

2013-05-31_00004.jpg

ChrissyLeggs

Potential Patron
Nice job! I actually love this mod, its hot! She looks so badass. Could I request someone make a nude Chris mod for Gaymers like myself, please no bullshit or hassle, we all love RE, it's just a question, I can not find anything like that for any RE games (other than the model for Garys mod which isnt a playable character) which is a real shame cos Chris is so hot!

SquidMann

Potential Patron
Nice job! I actually love this mod, its hot! She looks so badass. Could I request someone make a nude Chris mod for Gaymers like myself, please no bullshit or hassle, we all love RE, it's just a question, I can not find anything like that for any RE games (other than the model for Garys mod which isnt a playable character) which is a real shame cos Chris is so hot!
yeah perhaps nude males would be great. Not so female-centrics. Gender equalization.. that's what I mean..

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrissyLeggs

Potential Patron
yeah perhaps nude males would be great. Not so female-centrics. Gender equalization.. that's what I mean..

Yeah exactly, It's just so frustrating that the only nude mods made for any games are female, I would do it myself, i'm quite advanced with computers and very literate with software etc. I just don't know where to find these programs to edit textures or which texture files would need editing :S

R

raziel6667

Kinda weird i have the full game on steam...there is no pl file in game/chara just em om and wp and none of them have a arc file to replace so I'm just assuming this is for the demo only shame.

xellos49698

Content Creator
It works for the normal game too. Go to Programs > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Resident Evil Revelations > NativePC > archive > game > chara > pl > pl1010

It won't work for cut scene though, only game play.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yeah exactly, It's just so frustrating that the only nude mods made for any games are female, I would do it myself, i'm quite advanced with computers and very literate with software etc. I just don't know where to find these programs to edit textures or which texture files would need editing :S

Download GIMP it's a free program that many folks use to edit textures. As to which files to edit, just ask (I can't provide an answer as I don't have this game).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.