Resident Evil 5 Chris lmt Melee new! (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 5 Chris lmt Melee new!

Chris lmt Melee new.png

Updated: All thanks to wilsonso Resident Evil 5 LMT Tool. (And many other modders)

You can find the tool here
Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> Lmt Tool V2.0

DESCRIPTION:

Now, with the tool, this mod is rather moot, but I was surprised by how many people download my Sheva lmt mod, so I thought there might be some players who would prefer a Chris Version with no glitches so....
Chris's new melee moves are

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hammer Blow (head melee) Josh
One Arm Backhand (arm melee) Josh
Elbow Thrust (leg melee) Wesker
Heel stomp (Melee on ground) Excella
Ghost Butterfly (leg melee back) Wesker
Mustang Kick (arm melee back) Wesker
Back Hand
Haymaker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS:
Go to CAPCOM -> RESIDENT EVIL 5 -> NATIVEPC -> IMAGE -> ARCHIVE -> And Copy the files from the Chris mod of your choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download Links:

Chris lmt Melee new! BSAA: View attachment Chris lmt Melee new! BSAA.7z

Chris lmt Melee new! Safari: View attachment Chris lmt Melee new! Safari.7z

Chris lmt Melee new! Stars: View attachment Chris lmt Melee new! Stars.7z

Chris lmt Melee new! Road Warrior: View attachment Chris lmt Melee new! Road Warrior.7z

Side Note: Now I am not a modder, but if you prefer to use a different version of Chris costume it is very easy to update any Chris costume to this melee skill set.

All you need to do is download ARC TOOL Here

LINK: http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/tools-utilities-19/resident-evil-5-arc-tool-29/

Now open up ARC tool and extract the model folder to your desktop. For Example: uPl00ChrisCos1

Go to pawn -> pl -> pl00 -> motion and replace the pl00action.lmt file with the one I included.

Then use Arc Tool to Repack uPl00ChrisCos1 and when prompted rename it uPl00ChrisCos1
It is that simple.)

Please do not upload this to other site besides GVZ.

Thanks
Xellos49698

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.