request Help with modding Black Desert (1 Viewer)

Terry

Potential Patron
Hello, I am currently playing Black Desert online and I have been trying to use the nude mods and skins for that game. After lots of trial amd mostly error I managed to get the Rosrep mod running along iwht the BDNP.exe patch. It was kind of hard since in the beginning I continued to get a cannot find d3d11.dll file error. I fixed this by simply replacing game d3d11.dll file with the one from the system32 file without renaming anything and it works great. But I wish to have my costume armor working with the nude patch and because I have no idea how to code I cannot achieve this one. Can someone please point me to a guide for super dummies on how to work wit hteh .xml files and the like.
I read everything just about that is here but the problem is I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I would be so grateful if someone could give me some sample xml files or even give me some to replace but would rather learn how to do this and maybe contribute to this site. Thank you very much in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.