Request: For DA and Animtools (1 Viewer)

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Bunch of requests for the guys working on DA and Animtools. Most of these are probably unfeasible, but it'd be atleast good to know what's possible/not possible with how limiting the program is.

Dialogue Actions

1. da.herpleasure and similar commands working as checks/working outside of the "set" command in general. This would open up a ton of cool things for dialogue writers.
2. Another "style". A 4th one added to what we have now: thought, him, and default. This would allow dialogue writers to give indicators to the player, essentially a *pay attention to this line because it's asking you to do something or it's important* function. Doesn't necessarily have to be a style, maybe even a way just to change the font for certain lines would be enough. Or a bold/italicize option.
And it would also allow for dialogues to have 3rd parties. Haven't been enough 3some dialogues.
3. An option to speed up the dialogue.
4. More buttons, allowing you to spread out the menus more with less clutter.
5. Allow cum lines to interrupt other lines, makes it so lines can be longer and not cause traffic jams of lines trying to get out.

Animtools
1. A "Her reversed" option.
2. The penis size option working. Especially something that just limits the length without the width.

Both those would allow for a ton more options in positions.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Fleack said:
1. da.herpleasure and similar commands working as checks/working outside of the "set" command in general. This would open up a ton of cool things for dialogue writers.

See documentation with DA:
da.masturbation.herpleasure {read and write} - her masturbation pleasure (scale: 0-100)

It already can do those things.

Fleack said:
2. Another "style". A 4th one added to what we have now: thought, him, and default. This would allow dialogue writers to give indicators to the player, essentially a *pay attention to this line because it's asking you to do something or it's important* function. Doesn't necessarily have to be a style, maybe even a way just to change the font for certain lines would be enough. Or a bold/italicize option. And it would also allow for dialogues to have 3rd parties. Haven't been enough 3some dialogues.

I have thought about this and I thought it would be a cool feature to have, but I have no idea how to go about letting the dialogue writer define the styles.

Fleack said:
3. An option to speed up the dialogue.

This one is hard, I can make it print 2 characters at once maybe?

Fleack said:
4. More buttons, allowing you to spread out the menus more with less clutter.

Draw it and perhaps we can build something.

Fleack said:
5. Allow cum lines to interrupt other lines, makes it so lines can be longer and not cause traffic jams of lines trying to get out.

Don't they already do this?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
See documentation with DA:
da.masturbation.herpleasure {read and write} - her masturbation pleasure (scale: 0-100)

It already can do those things.

You're actually right. The problem isn't the checks, according to this test the herpleasure mechanic is just totally broken.

According to this test: View attachment Orgasmtest.txt, and this test:View attachment Orgasmtest2.txt

1. She starts at 100 pleasure when the game or a dialogue is loaded.

2. Setting herpleasure sort of works, if you set it to 100, an orgasm line will play, but the orgasm animation/sound will not.

3. If you set herpleasure to anything at all, it doesn't move. I set it to 0 and left it on auto for 20 minutes and it was still at 0 when I got back. I set it to random variables like 46 and 55, same thing. Orgasm lines will still play randomly, even though the game confirms that herpleasure is at 0 or 46 or whatever. Which means:

4. The variable isn't actually connected to anything.

Tested it using my loader, sby's loader, and weewillie's loader just to make sure it isn't a mod issue.

Oh yeah, and when I asked for more buttons, I just meant continuing the buttons down the left side of the screen. So it goes all the way down to the bottom instead of 60% down. You'd need that modeled in flash or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Expanding the buttons on the screen would obscure scene menus. I'll look at herpleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.