Void Star

Potential Patron
Hey everyone. I want to present to you my game: Pandora's Box.

What is it?
It's about a couple in a relationship. The game starts as they move in to their new apartment in the city. After some really poor choices their relationship gets through a lot of questionable decisions both from the male and female's point of view.

Features:
  • The main two paths of the game are corruption and submission. Corruption being for the girl and submission for the guy. You rank up points which let you unlock additional choices later in the game.
  • The main fetish/tag of the game is NTR/Corruption but it's not the only one. There will be more added such as: lesbians, voyeurism, big dick, prostitutes, dominatrix, foot fetish & more!
  • Each update features several animated sex scenes! I try to balance the number between the female and the male.
  • Lots of different locations and characters to explore. Every encounter in the early game could have repercussions later on.
Pictures from the game:

Download:
  • Newest version: 0.9
  • Newest free version: 0.8
Let me know what you think! If there are any bugs or recommendations, I'd love to hear.
If you enjoyed the game, then please consider supporting me at Patreon

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Thank you for posting and updating. When you make a new update post, PLEASE delete outdated update posts. That way our members can quickly get to the most current information about your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Void Star

Potential Patron
Updating OP with 0.8 which includes:
  • 185 rendered images (including the animations).
  • 6 new sex scenes: 1 Vaginal, 2 Blowjob, 1 Handjob, 1 Rimjob, 1 Foot Fetish, Exhibitionism & NTR;
  • The last month's winner vote on the Mom's appearance on my Patreon page can finally be seen in the game. The winner's model will be GF's (Mia) mom and she appears in this very update. She will play a role in the future with planned content like NTR and sex between the BF and her.
  • It is kind of hard to balance a non NTR route and an NTR route and splitting decisions like that to make everyone happy so I am trying my best, but it might not always be feasible to do so. My main idea for the game was to be mainly NTR, but I've changed that decision a bit and added choices to try and escape most situations (unless it is absolutely necessary to advance the plot).
  • Choices from some parts of the story can play a big part later on. In this update if you've taken a photo of Lilly during Day 4 you will finally be confronted about it. That also ties in to another scene at the end of the update where the BF has a 'nightmare' and you can only see that if you've gone through Lilly's sex scene.

Void Star

Potential Patron
Here's a quick rundown of what's new in 0.9 of Pandora's Box.

Overview:
  • 180+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • New characters & clothes.
  • New location -- The Gym.
  • 4 new sex scenes: 1 Handjob, 2 Lesbian (+Voyeur, +Rimjob), 1 Masturbation;
  • Updated the sheets and pillows for GF's bed. The new ones are much more smooth and better looking using dforce.
  • I created a unique new wet hairstlyle for GF.
  • Advancing BF plot lines with girls like GF's mom and Blaire. Setting up for more scenes in the future.

Top Bottom