Random bits for sale (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm moving in a couple of months and decided to start packing up early. I may add more stuff to this list. PM if you're interested in anything. I'll remove things once I've found an interested buyer.

Some odd bits I have that I'm selling:

WoW: Mists of Pandaria for PC - $10
(Just the CD key, if you want the whole box mailed for whatever reason it's $15)

Halo: The Master Chief Collection for Xbox One - $20
(Just the key)

DOA5: Last Round for PS4 - $20 (includes shipping)
(Physical disc, still sealed in case)

PayPal only.

Last edited:

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm. Been looking to get the Master Chief Collection. But if it's a Xbox One key that's already been used, it wouldn't be something that is transferable. A used disc would be, but the key is linked to your account the second you redeemed it.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
It's an unused key. I got it with my Xbox but I don't enjoy FPS games on consoles so I never redeemed it.

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
A question about the DOA5: Last Round for PS4 that is still sealed in it's original packaging. Did you perhaps already have a copy of this game, and someone may have purchased a copy and given it to you as a gift without knowing you already had the game?

Might this be a reason why your copy is still sealed and unplayed, or was it just a game you received as a gift from someone but wasn't a game you were interested in playing?

In either case I would have traded in the physical copy for another game of choice, if that was the scenario. Anyways, I was just curious about this, and thought I might ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.