Rachel Star (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
This is a YouTube channel that two girls have which is... odd to say the least. They have uploaded lots of videos where they do an activity that they know is going to inflict pain on them, so technically they are obediently inflicting ryona on themselves. Here are some examples :

* Lying on a nailbed and bench press the other girl or have her trample her
* Punching each other or have one hit the other with a freaking baseball bat and nunchucks!
* Crushing a watermelon with her breast (you'd better believe that hurts a lot too - she also tried with eggs and tin cans)
* Hitting mouse traps with her hand or walking on them or even armwrestling with the loser's hand falling on one
* Performing a handstand or a bridge on broken glass ... or just asking for a foot massage on it
* Wrestle or simply perform a choke out
* Being out on snow and receiving snowballs in bikini

There's more, of course, but you get the idea. They mostly do it for their own amusement I think (kinda like that show Jackass) and it's definitely not for every ryona fan (some might find it tame because they treat it as a game and joke about it, others might cringe etc) but I reckon there should be several members which will like at least one video, so pick your poison.

Link to their YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/rachelstarlive/featured

PS : No discussion about how they are being stupid please, we all know that they are, so just focus on the ryona aspect, or if this doesn't do it for you on principle, just close the thread.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Although wrestling and choking aren't really on my list of higher interests, those two videos were entertaining for what they were. Definitely would be more interesting if they were self-aware of the ryona aspect and focused a bit on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.