detecter

Potential Patron
This is my first joint project in collaboration with Rusk Joel in order to view and manipulate his animations on a 3D environment.

DL link:
MEGA

I plan to do more projects in the future which will be more complex than a simple manipulator.
I'll post some updates here, but mostly on my blogspot which is linked down below.

Feedback is appreciated! :smile:

Screenshots:
m6FcKdc.png

jWXP8er.png

More links:
Rusk Joel
Dev blog

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
For those who do not know Rusk, he makes female-male ryona animations with the focus on headscissors and necksnaps with the occasional facesit.

What would have greatly increase my enjoyment of the little manipulator is a loop function that only replays parts of the full animation. An endless option where the last two seconds or so are replayed endlessly would be a great addition as well.

detecter

Potential Patron
Thanks for the suggestion Someone92!
I will see what I can do to add it to the game, I will post a new link with the update.

I also want to mention that I'm working on a new game which I can't give a release date yet, but it is going to be a lot more game-like than this, and hopefully with some sound as well.

detecter

Potential Patron
Update 1.01:

- Added feature to choose a "From / To " which restricts the animation to the time chosen. Press the Apply button to activate the limits.
Toggle the loop to loop the now "constrained" animation.
Note: To remove the limits, set the limits to: From: 0 | To: 18.333 and hit Apply.
- Moved the buttons a bit to give room for the new feature.

DL: MEGA

jasada1000

Potential Patron
It's so nice to see another one into Gyaku! Very good work for a first project! I'm looking forward to your future work!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If the animation ends and you have loop deactivated you cannot restart the animation anymore; you have to restart the game.

detecter

Potential Patron
Hmm I fail to recreate that bug Someone92. I noticed that the animation speed sets itself to 0 after pressing R or pressing the restart button, and that stops the animation. See if that is the case. If so, then raise the speed back to 1 or any other speed you prefer.

detecter

Potential Patron
Yes because if you run the animation when the speed is sitting on 0 it means it will never play xD
But yes I can see it can be annoying for people who don't want it to loop automatically to have to set the speed constantly.

So...

Update 1.02:

- Fixed a bug when restarting the animation the speed would be set to 0.
- Made the speed input box more flexible.
- Updated my contact information on the Controls List.

DL: MEGA

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.