detecter

Potential Patron
This is my first joint project in collaboration with Rusk Joel in order to view and manipulate his animations on a 3D environment.

DL link:
MEGA

I plan to do more projects in the future which will be more complex than a simple manipulator.
I'll post some updates here, but mostly on my blogspot which is linked down below.

Feedback is appreciated! :smile:

Screenshots:
m6FcKdc.png

jWXP8er.png

More links:
Rusk Joel
Dev blog

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
For those who do not know Rusk, he makes female-male ryona animations with the focus on headscissors and necksnaps with the occasional facesit.

What would have greatly increase my enjoyment of the little manipulator is a loop function that only replays parts of the full animation. An endless option where the last two seconds or so are replayed endlessly would be a great addition as well.

detecter

Potential Patron
Thanks for the suggestion Someone92!
I will see what I can do to add it to the game, I will post a new link with the update.

I also want to mention that I'm working on a new game which I can't give a release date yet, but it is going to be a lot more game-like than this, and hopefully with some sound as well.

detecter

Potential Patron
Update 1.01:

- Added feature to choose a "From / To " which restricts the animation to the time chosen. Press the Apply button to activate the limits.
Toggle the loop to loop the now "constrained" animation.
Note: To remove the limits, set the limits to: From: 0 | To: 18.333 and hit Apply.
- Moved the buttons a bit to give room for the new feature.

DL: MEGA

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If the animation ends and you have loop deactivated you cannot restart the animation anymore; you have to restart the game.

detecter

Potential Patron
Hmm I fail to recreate that bug Someone92. I noticed that the animation speed sets itself to 0 after pressing R or pressing the restart button, and that stops the animation. See if that is the case. If so, then raise the speed back to 1 or any other speed you prefer.

detecter

Potential Patron
Yes because if you run the animation when the speed is sitting on 0 it means it will never play xD
But yes I can see it can be annoying for people who don't want it to loop automatically to have to set the speed constantly.

So...

Update 1.02:

- Fixed a bug when restarting the animation the speed would be set to 0.
- Made the speed input box more flexible.
- Updated my contact information on the Controls List.

DL: MEGA