Punishment series challenge (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Maki caught one of Poison's punches and used the momentum to swing her around and down, landing on top of her with her ribs, driving the wind out of the Mad Gear criminal. Poison wheezed as Maki used her own handcuffs against her.

"Alright, so that's so many charges, I don't think you'll ever get out of prison." she said. Maki had hardly been touched by Poison. A couple good blows had been landed, but Maki's body was toned and muscle definition was plain to see on her, especially her arms. Maki had barely felt being hit. It would take a lot more than Poison's flailing to do any damage.

As Maki was fighting with Poison to get the handcuffs on her, a large shadow fell over her, almost like an eclipse. Suddenly, she was being forcefully pulled off of Poison... and easily too. Much too easily!

She turned around just in time to be struck across the jaw with the hardest punch she'd ever been laced with. Her head snapped to the side, her body seemed to relax and her knees gave out as she collapsed to the ground on her side.

"A lot more than Poison" had just arrived, and was pissed off.

It was Hugo Andore, the freakish monster that had found a home in Mad Gear as hired muscle.

Maki blinked a couple times, wondering how she'd ended up horizontal all of a sudden. She didn't remain that way for long as Andore reached down and grabbed her by her neck, hauling her up and lifting her overhead in a hanging choke hold.

He held her aloft like this, his grip around her neck like iron. She kicked out at Andore, catching him squarely in the side, but he ignored the blow. Determined, she kept kicking. One, he could ignore. Several would pile up and would start to hurt anybody. She was right, and after four more kicks, she got a reaction from him.

She suddenly wished she hadn't, as that reaction was him snarling, then drawing back his fist with the arm that was not holding her, and then ramming it into her hard stomach like a piston.

Maki was pretty tough, as her trained body had been conditioned very well. One time, a Mad Gear member had hit her with a baseball bat across the stomach. She absorbed the hit, even though it hurt, and was able to counterattack into what led to an arrest.

This was so much worse than that baseball bat. The Andore-powered punch slammed into her stomach and immediately crushed her body's defense. She wheezed to the point of choking and gagging from the punch as her body seemed to implode from the blow, wrapping around Andore's fist.

Her body uncurled, and was hammered again. Another jolt of pure pain shot through her.

"S-stop..." she sputtered.

He did not stop.

A third punch to the stomach collapsed something and caused her to spit up a mouthful of blood. The blood seemed to amuse Andore, as he drew back again.

"No... please..."

He wasn't having any of it, and a fourth punch caused white spots in her vision as the pain began to set off alarms in her brain. More blood was coughed up.

Yet another jackhammer blow broke a rib. Now she drooled blood constantly as her internal injuries piled up at an excessive rate.

"Andore end fight!" he yelled in her face. Oh good... he was letting her go...

He let her go, alright. He let her go.... but not before slinging her downwards to the ground in a particularly vicious chokeslam. It was so brutal her body actually cracked the pavement where she hit. The impact knocked her out instantaneously; she was unconscious even before her body had settled.

Andore picked the unconscious Bushin ninja up with one arm, and the handcuffed criminal with the other, slung the pair of women over his shoulders and headed toward their base. Surely Retu would be pleased at the capture of Maki, and surely a promotion would be in the cards....

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A quick question do the characters in these short stories have to be established game characters or could I use my own created characters in a short story for this thread?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Asuka had had enough. Lili had "accidentally" spilled her tea on Asuka, soaking her. She didn't seem too remorseful about it.

Lili had signed Asuka up for the seventh tournament just for more opportunity to poke fun at her. Well, she was about to regret it. Anger boiling over, Asuka lost control and grabbed Lili, spinning her around and driving a hard knee into her stomach. Lili gasped and doubled over.

Before she could react, Asuka grabbed Lili's shoulders, pulling her back to a standing position. Anger danced across her face as she kneed Lili again. Time and time again, she pulled Lili back up only to crush her stomach with another knee strike. Six... seven.. eight... Lili began to cough as her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor.

Asuka kicked her in the back, causing her to arch and straighten out, crying out in pain. Prodding her to roll onto her back, Asuka raised her boot and stomped on Lili's chest.

"Heugh!" Lili gasped as her body jolted from the stomp. Asuka's rage was still boiling. "You asked for it, now you're getting it!" Up went the boot, and down on her chest again. Asuka stomped on Lili as if she were trying to hammer her to a pulp.

Suddenly on one of the stomps, a loud crack could be heard, and Lili screamed once, clutching her chest. Asuka kicked her onto her back again and raised her boot once more. Fear shot through Lili's eyes as a horrible burning sensation rose in her chest. "No! No no, please... I think you cracked my sternum.. please.. no more... if you do it again you might kill me... please! I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I... I deserve this but please... no more... I'm begging..."

Asuka's anger began to subside, the worst of it over. Taking a couple deep breaths, she spoke. "Fine. But if you cross me again, you won't be leaving this damn tournament under your own power." Asuka left Lili on the floor as Lili shivered, still scared of what just happened to her... and what could have.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Both women had beaten the tar out of each other, but neither was willing to stay down and lose. Their fighting spirits would not allow it. Tina and Angel stared at each other from ten feet away. Both women swayed on their feet, looking like they might collapse at any moment.

Tina made the first move, looking to end it, believing Angel was sufficiently out of it. The triple powerbomb she had nearly railed Angel through the ring with earlier surely had to have taken the fight out of her. Raising an arm, she shouted to Angel in her thick Texan drawl: "Yer goin' down for the count! Here comes the Texan Tornado Lariat!"

Tina took two steps, gave a short hop, rotating once in the air and then swung her arm at Angel with everything she had, looking to clobber her across the neck and into dreamland. "HEEE-YAA- wha-huh??" Tina missed spectacularly as Angel took a step back and ducked under Tina's lethal lariat.

Tina's problem was that she couldn't stop showboating. She had to show off, it was just in her nature. And she'd spent a good deal of the fight showboating while she was on offense. But Angel was using it against her, learning her patterns, her timing. It had led her to a perfect counter of what Tina was looking to be her finisher.

In one quick move, Angel unzipped her jacket (which was already very generously unzipped to start, showing off a lot of her breasts). At the same time, she grabbed the back of Tina's head and forced her face into her ample chest, using the other hand to zip her jacket back up around Tina's chin, effectively trapping her in her chest. Then Angel put her arms under Tina's armpits and encircled her upper body, squeezing her as if tightening a bearhug, but instead of around the waist, it was around the shoulders and neck area. The squeeze made it impossible for Tina to use her arms for any kind of defense, leaving her to flail around uselessly as Angel began smothering the tempting Texan with her breasts.

"Oh ho! You fail to realize that while you make a big deal of showing off your goods, I use mine to my advantage. You put on a nice show, but baby, mine are for GO. Let's ride!"

Tina had done a lot of showboating in this match. There was about to be some more boating, but not the kind she would have wanted!

Angel began to haul Tina from side to side, keeping her off balance and unable to use her powerful legs for a knee strike to the crotch or something. Every time Tina thought she could throw a knee or a kick, she would be yanked to the other side and thrown completely off again. And she was rapidly suffocating in between Angel's hot, sweaty breasts.

"MMMMPH! MMMPPH!!" Tina tried to shout, but her words were lost to the abyss of Angel's cavernous cleavage. Tina started to slump in Angel's smother.

"Ahahaha, there we go!" Angel cooed as she stood up straight, powering Tina up with her and now rubbing her breasts in Tina's face with a short shoulder-shimmying motion. Angel was quite aware of the multifold increase of camera flashes and made sure to turn a circle in the ring, giving the entire arena what they wanted.

Tina's flailing slackened, until eventually she went limp, being held up only by Angel's grip and her chest. The referee moved in to check on Tina, who was motionless at this point.

Raising one of Tina's arms, she dropped it. It fell limp to her side. "ONE!"

The referee repeated the motion. Tina's arm fell again. "TWO!"

Once more Tina's arm went up... but before the referee could drop it, Angel hooked a leg around Tina's own and fell forward, slamming her to the canvas, still in the smother. Angel sexily arched backward, allowing not only a great view of her chest but thrusting it into Tina's face deeper, if that were possible at this point. The referee objected, but Angel shouted at her. "Make the count, damn it!"

The referee got down and administered the most pointless three count ever, as there was clearly no way Tina was going to get out of that. Angel had the biggest grin on her face as the bell rang and she pulled herself away from Tina, who was completely unconscious.

Angel got up and then posed with her boot on Tina's chest as camera flashes washed out the ring.

Last edited:

BluntLight

Vivacious Visitor
I couldn't let a magnificent thread like this pass by, so here we go:

Miyamoto Rei

Rei.jpg

VS

Busujima Saeko

Saeko.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyaaa!"

The redhead's shout would echoe in the empty hangar they choose to finally confront each other, but yet again, all that followed was the sound of her woden training staff cutting the air.

"Haa... Haa... damn it...".

To her it felt like she already tried to hit her opponent a thousand times around but none of her strikes came even close to connecting.

Make no mistake however, Rei is skilled and strong on her own merit in both body and mind, but when it comes to this sort of close combat... Saeko is on a completely different level, fighting came as second nature to her, she'd dance around each of Rei's attacks like a leaf on the wind, not even using her bokken to parry any of the attacks, tough she had her weapon unsheathed and ready for action this whole time, and this pissed Rei off even more.

"WHY YOU?!"

A vein pops at Rei's head as she goes for an all out attack, frustrated that all she did thus far was tire herself out while Saeko had barely dropped a sweat. She raises her staff high in the air planing to bring it down with everything she had on the next moment.

"...You've left yourself completely open..."

A sharp pain right at her stomach forces Rei to stop her attack... it was Saeko's bokken, the wood digged deep at Rei's belly.

"GUAHAA!"

Her mouth opens agape in a silent scream as what looked like a ball of spite comes out of it, on that moment Rei could feel her all the strenght leaving her arms and legs as her vision gets blurred. Her arms limply fall to her sides, dropping her staff to the floor at the same time her legs give in, forcing her to fall on her knees before Saeko, she'd bring her arms to nurse her damaged belly, but her arms wouldn't answer to her commands.

"This is my win, give up on Takashi now." Saeko says as she uses the tip of her woden sword to touch Rei's chin and force their eyes to meet.

Was that really it? Would Rei admit defeat and give up on the one she loves forever?

"NO!", she shouts out, maybe it was due to anger, but her arms start to move again, the redhead grabs a hold of what seemed to be like a broken piece of something that was left behind and throws it at Saeko, who gracefully dodges the useless attack by sidestepping to the right.

"Hmph, how low and ugly...", she tightens her grip on her bokken as she takes a combat stance "...You leave me no choice then...", if Rei wouldn't give up then Saeko would be forced to punish her somemore.

But to Saeko's surprise Rei had a giant grin on her face "That's right, I leave you no choice!", as she says 'choice', she brings her woden staff up with all the might she could muster... Saeko didn't notice it, but as she sidestepped to dodge the projectile she now had one feet on each side of Rei's staff.

"YEEEAAAA!!"

An almost deafening scream came out of Saeko's throat, the pain was enough to knock her warrior spirit away for one moment which caused her to drop her weapon as she uses both hands to cup her damaged groin.

"Ngh... How... could you...?"

Now it was Saeko who was falling at her knees right in front of the opponent who was already on her feet with the help of her staff as a support.

"Well... how Couldn't I, right?"

Rei looks down at Saeko's pained form as she tried to nurse her own pussy.

"But see, I'm not kind nor skilled enough to give you an oppening by giving you the chance to simply giving up..."

She raises her staff up in the air.

"Hope you won't hold anything against me then."

She brings her staff now with as much force as she could muster.

"HYAAAA!"

And this time around her attack connects perfectly, right at the connectin between Saeko's neck and her right shoulder.

Saeko's mouth opens agape in a silent scream and her eyes roll back at her head as she's instantly knocked out by the attack. Her athletic body falls limply with her back to the floor, arms spread, knees still bent and her tongue rolled out of her open mouth while her eyes were completely white, lifeless.

"Hehe, you better not get close to Takashi now, you hear?"

As a final act of mockery Rei uses her staff to lift Saeko's skirt and press the tip of her staff against the defeated girl's pussy through the fabric of her white panties. But this caused a rather unexpected reaction, as Saeko's body started spasming a bit urine squirts out soon forming a small pool beneath her.

"Ugh... disgusting..."

The winner steps away and out of their fighting stage, leaving behind a broken frame of Saeko... a shame to her usual gallant and strong form.

Asuka Kazama Ryona

Club Regular
Tifa's back slid down the concrete pillar until she was sitting down on the ground with her legs spread, arms limp at her side. Bryan Fury had caught her off-guard with a dirty ambush after the tournament, and his insane strength coupled with the element of surprise overwhelmed Tifa Lockhart.

"Nnnghhh... " A low moan of pain escaped the beaten fighter's lips. Tifa wasn't KOed yet, but she was pretty much defeated at this point - and Bryan knew it. She looked up to see Bryan looming over her and grab her by the collar of her shirt. He lifted her up easily with one hand, and she dangled limply in his grasp. Tifa was too beaten and exhausted to even struggle. Bryan smiled maniacally and drove his other fist hard into Tifa's bare stomach.

"OUGHH- AAGGHHK!"

Bryan didn't even let Tifa finish crying out in pain before throwing another belly punch. Tifa coughed and gagged at the blow, and she was starting to see double.

THUD
Tifa gagged even harder this time at the third punch.

THUD
Her mouth opened in a silent scream, unable to even make a sound anymore. Bryan started focusing his attacks on Tifa's navel, and he made sure to drive his fist in deep to force the air out of Tifa's lungs.

THUD
Tifa's eyes glazed over. The poor girl was beginning to pass out…

THUD
Her mouth stayed agape, uselessly trying to suck in oxygen. Her eyelids were fluttering and her eyes were distant, unfocused… it was just the kind of thing Bryan loved to see; Tifa Lockhart, surrendering unwillingly to his might.

THUD
Tifa was truly done for. Her eyes rolled up in her head, and her body no longer responded to the blows from Bryan.

THUD
THUD
THUD

And still Bryan continued pounding Tifa’s poor midriff. Her body bounced slightly with every impact. The once powerful fighter was just a ragdoll or a punching bag to Bryan Fury.

THUD
Bryan finally stopped, and took a moment to admire what he had done. Tifa still dangled completely limp off the ground, her arms hanging uselessly at her sides. Her flawless belly was red all over after the utter destruction Bryan laid. The brute brushed stray strands of hair away from Tifa's face. Her mouth hung open, her eyes shut, and Bryan relished the complete submission and defeat written all over Tifa’s beautiful features.

He slung the unconscious woman over his shoulder and walked off into the night, his mind brimming with possibilities for what to do with Tifa Lockhart.

T

TheStoneGiant

This request came from discord, and I fulfilled it without too much proofreading. Valentine from Skullgirls gets beat up by Beowulf and Cerebella, who are also from Skullgirls. Had to cut it short because it would've become an actual fiction if I wrote another couple of paragraphs.

latest

Valentine is the victim, she's kinda cute, but deadly.

latest

Beowulf is one of the assailants, and I chose this photo because
he's shown with Grendel's arm.

latest

Cerebella is another one of the assailants, and that hat
on her head is called Vice-Versa.

Valentine feels defeat the second Beowulf strikes her chest with a mid-air dropkick, that on impact, forces the woman to recoil and gasp for breath. This opening is then pried further when the male lands positioned back side first, where he bends down, pushes out a single foot and welcomes her with a mule kick that knocks her chin upwards to cause a disoriented stagger. A rattled head makes concentration difficult for the buxom combatant whose torturous beat down has just begun. Of course, with her team mate lying unconscious several feet away, she’s reminded of her impending fate while being left defenseless. However, Beowulf has none of these issues, as evidenced when the living-weapon Vice-Versa’s giant fist strikes Valentine’s upper back with a straight punch. Its owner, Cerebella, then positions its giant arms to ensnare the woman’s legs in an inescapable grip.

She is better held upright when Cerebella leaps up to snake both arms underneath her armpits, and interlock both hands behind her head in a tight full nelson. This peril is better made appealing when she clenches those brown thighs around the woman’s waist and presses her heels against Valentine’s tight skirt to better outline her figure. She flashes a red tint while held, expression locked in a disgusted grimace for all to see. Feeble struggles cause the large breast of her outlined cleavage to shake in accordance to her movements, embellishing its appeal while she is fighting her own exhaustion. Her taut abdomen is better defined when brown thighs wrap around her waist, while heels clench to outline her crotch seam and ride her tight skirt high enough to offer a better view of her black undergarments.

Immobilization before her enemies is a terrible combination when exposure of her assets is involved. She dreads what might happen in the aftermath because of this. Beowulf interrupts her inner thoughts with an uppercut aimed at her diaphragm. She heaves forward in-response with strained groans impeding her breathe, followed by another one, severe enough to where Cerebella must force her to remain upright. Her trapped legs tremble from the residual pain, but the eyes withhold their submission.

This is no deterrence; Beowulf takes several paces back until the distance between him and her is significant, to reveal something that widens Valentine’s eye. It’s length far exceeds the man’s height; its head is twice the size of the man’s entire mid-section and the immense force it can generate is visible from its appearance alone: It is the severed arm of Grendel. Beowulf aligns it so that he can clench its spiked bracelet in hand like a javelin. The last thing Valentine sees is a giant blue fist charging at her with the strength of a battering ram.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Nico and Ayane stared at each other their fight almost at an end. Ayane cradled an arm which had blocked a kick from Nico earlier. She wasn't sure if it was broken or not, but she could still move it, albeit painfully. Nico, meanwhile, leaned forward holding her ribs, which had taken a drill-style kick from Ayane that had landed pinpoint.

Both fighters rushed each other, looking to end the bout. As Ayane swooped in with a looping overhand punch that would surely have cleaned Nico's clock and sent her to see the sandman for a hew hours, Nico changed tactics suddenly. She grabbed Ayane's wrist and then leapt up on her back, scissoring the ninja around the waist with her legs. At the same time, she locked Ayane in a sleeper hold, arms tight around her neck. Ayane fell to her knees, trying to support Nico's body weight.

Ayane's body went rigid as a board and her vision whited out, a scream piercing the air. Nico had electrically shocked Ayane in this hold, fiercely.

Toning down the severity, Nico prolonged it, enjoying the feel of Ayane's body dancing on its own as current passed through her. Her legs were stiff enough to keep them upright, allowing Nico to continue the shock treatment. She played around with it a little, increasing and decreasing the severity of the shock, laughing as Ayane's scream matched the intensity of the shock.

"I GIVE, I GIVE!!" Ayane cried out as her vision began to blur and her eyes started to roll.

Nico smiled and turned off the electric current, allowing herself the pleasure of solely the submission hold sapping Ayane's energy. Nico released her after a few seconds, pushing the ninja to her back.

Balling up her fist, she hammered the kunoichi in the chest with an electrically-charged punch, zapping her again and drawing a gurgled cry of pain as her body jerked once from the blow. Drawing back her fist again, Nico pounded Ayane again, this time striking her in the crotch. Ayane instantly curled into the fetal position and convulsed for a moment before passing out.

Satisfied, Nico scooped up the fallen ninja. She would no doubt make an excellent test subject for Nico's various experiments...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Tina and Kasumi matched up perfectly visually, both decked out in blue and white, and yet so lopsidedly physically. Tina was a hulking monster compared to the lithe kunoichi Kasumi. Kasumi's training had been to avoid blows, not absorb them, but she hadn't been able to completely chip Tina away before Tina caught her and began running her through the gauntlet of every wrestling move she knew in an attempt to pulverize Kasumi into unconsciousness. Kasumi had done her best to try to recover but it wasn't enough, and now Tina had her dead to rights.

"You done pissed me off, girl! Now yer really gon' get it!"

Tina reached down and scooped the ninja up off her feet, slinging her over a shoulder. The construction yard they were fighting in presented lots of opportunies to inflict a lot of pain on each other, and Tina was itching to inflict some now.

"HYAAAAAAHHH!!" Tina cried out as she gripped Kasumi, beginning to run. She picked up steam until she had almost reached her target... an abandoned red sportscar. With a final push, Tina drove Kasumi into the hood of the car with a powerslam, driving the air out of the beaten ninja. "WHOOUFF!" Kasumi exhaled hard as she was planted. Tina wasn't finished yet. Jumping up on top of the sports car, she dragged Kasumi to her feet. Kasaumi moaned in pain as Tina powered her up. Reaching between Kasumi's legs once more, she once again picked up the ninja girl, who was near motionless at this point.

Tina stepped up onto the roof of the car, and then with a shout, dropped to a seated position and banged Kasumi's head off the roof of the car with a vicious Fire Thunder piledriver. "AAAGH!" Kasumi cried out as her skull impacted the car roof and then she went limp. But Tina hadn't released the hold, and Kasumi came to rest laying over Tina's shoulder.

Tina grinned, and then drew her thighs together, headscissoring Kasumi while in that over-shoulder hold. Once Kasumi realized what was happening, she weakly tried to fight back, but it was way too little, way too late, and Tina was way too strong anyway. Tina forced her pussy into Kasumi's face, as she suffocated the beautiful kunoichi. Kasumi fought back as hard as she could, but it wasn't enough. Kasumi slowly sunk into unconsciousness as her eyes fluttered, then closed.

Meanwhile, Tina was... getting quote happy at the situation. The struggle caused her crotch to rub on Kasumi's face, and combined with the feeling of Kasumi's hot breath as she panted trying to get out of the hold, Tina couldn't help herself as she inadvertently came on Kasumi's face and chest.

Tina dropped Kasumi finally, allowing her unconscious body to fall onto the top of the car with a hard thump. "Sorry 'bout that, ninjer. Ya didn't give me any real choice, I'm afraid...."

Tina collected herself and left Kasumi unconscious on the top of the destroyed car.

Last edited:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Nico stood up, wobbly and dazed. She hadn't even heard the Russian hitman coming, and when he grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around, he spun a circle as well and laid her out with a wicked backfist that rocked her hard, sending her to the floor.

Trying to collect herself, Nico stumbled a couple steps and shook her head, only to have Bayman grab her from behind and sweep her legs, making her cry out as she headbutted the tile floor. Bayman hooked her neck and an arm and then wrenched back, locking in his nasty Hell Hazard Lock as Nico's neck popped and crunched as vertebrae were cracked like one would crack their knuckles, producing a sickening, rapid-fire crunching sound. Then a louder pop, as her shoulder dislocated. Nico screamed but Bayman clamped his gloved hand over her mouth as he tortured her with this hold for a little bit. Nico kicked her legs, but it did no good.

"Heh heh. Don't worry," he said, in his heavily-accented English. "It's not personal, just a contract."

Bayman did not stop there. Bayman let up on the hold, only to transition to another one as he hooked one of Nico's legs with his and laid across the length of her back, putting his arms around her chin and pulling back on her with an STF. Her knee began to burn as pressure was applied to it, while her spine felt like it was on fire as she was pulled backward. Her already damaged neck popped once more as the triple-targeted hold did its damage to her. Nico was unable to fight out and could only vocalize the pain she was going through, which was quite severe from the sounds of things.

Bayman released the STF as Nico's body seemed to melt to the floor, only for him to stand and pick her legs back up. He planted a foot and then crossed her legs around his, then reared back and arched her painfully in a sharpshooter, immediately putting pressure on her knees and stretching out her legs, harshly bending her spine back as well. Nico screamed out again as her body was forcibly twisted in ways it should not bend. A quick wrench on her legs produced a sharp crack and then another squeal of pain, as the knee targeted from the STF earlier now dislocated as well.

"Now we finish this. I don't work by the hour."

He released her legs, only to put his arms around her neck again. She squealed pitifully, knowing pain was about to come again, but unable to do anything to stop it. Bayman rolled, hooking her damaged leg again, so that he was on his back on the floor, with Nico on her back on top of him. Even though he was doing a contract, he still allowed himself some small enjoyment of Nico's body on his.

Business took over and he arched back, giving Nico a sharp bend backward, once more attacking her neck, spine and knee. Nico tried to scream, but his arm around her neck meant he was choking her as well. Bayman usually allowed the sharp jolt of pain to be enough, but this time he kept the hold locked in as he finished off the three badly damaged areas of her body, all the while choking the daylights out of her. Nico gurgled as her eyes began to close and her vision blurred, then darkened. Soon her body went slack in his grip as he strangled her completely unconscious. The excruciating pain in her knee, her back and her neck could not have helped matters any.

Bayman kept the hold locked in as he wrenched it a couple times, just to make perfectly sure she was not faking. The total lack of response indicated she was definitely finished.

He pushed her off of him, with her body coming to rest on its side.

"Stoopid beetch."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.