Problem with ahegao triggers (1 Viewer)

schwarz_gruen

Potential Patron
Hi, since this is my first real post I hope this is the right subforum.

I tried using mood triggers in a dialogue I'm building, which has her changing beween two moods, angry and ahegao. Now I've run into a problem with the lick_penis lines. There are no "speak" lines among them, all the lick_penis ones are "Him" and "Thought", so the penis can't block them. The angry lines show up frequently while she is in the angry mood and has her tongue out, but the ahegao lines hardly show up at all (while ahegao and licking). I've tested the dialogue both in the 5.1. loader and the 1_17_1b SDT in my firefox.

At first I thought that maybe some other lines might override the ahegao lick_penis ones. So I created a new dialogue which contained nothing but lick_penis lines with ahegao triggers, and these hardly showed up either, even though I tried it for almost 5 minutes straight. I built this test dialogue with the in-game editor, so it couldn't be code-typos I might have made in wordpad.

Can anybody replicate this? Did I run into a bug or did I miss a possible mistake I made?

Thanks for the help! :)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Could you post what dialogue you have? Perhaps it was typed up wrong or missing a ". Even a { instead of a [ could be the trigger problem as well.

schwarz_gruen

Potential Patron
Well, I wouldn't really want to post the dialogue (yet?). It's a reworking of a dialogue I found here, so posting it would mean plagiarizing the author, so I'd have to ask him first... Plus it's still WIP.

But I checked my ahegao-lines for missing brackets and stuff, but couldn't find any.
Is it possible that the lick_penis lines in ahegao mood are simply set to trigger less often?

pinosante

Potential Patron
You could post the test version of the dialogue you made and even replace the text of what is being said by "random text" and "random thought" and post *that* here. So we can look at the dialogue code.

schwarz_gruen

Potential Patron
The test dialogue went something like this:

all:"CLEAR"
lick_penis:"1"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"2"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"3"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"1"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"2"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"3"{"mood":"Angry","style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"11"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"22"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"33"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Thought"}
lick_penis:"11"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"22"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Him"}
lick_penis:"33"{"mood":"Ahegao","style":"Him"}

Not very hot, eh?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Alright Schwartz, I've tested with the exact test dialogue you provided and I can safely say that she licks that penis equally well when angry and ahegao!

The problem is this: A spoken line by her (that is, not style thought or style him) waits for her mouth to be ready - "ready" being a safe distance away from the penis head. You can see her opening her mouth as she gets closer to the head, yes? And then she can't talk.

Now, what I think is going on is this: In ahegao mood, her mouth is naturally more open, which means the game will consider it "not ready" for talk more often than with the more closed, angry mouth. So how to eliminate this factor?

Well, it turns out that she licks_penis just as well pulled past the penis to the balls too! And the balls, miraculously, do not occupy her mouth and prevent her from speaking. So I just pulled her past the cock and away she licked. Then I left her like that and changed moods through the options menu. And double digits appeared just as readily as single digits. Try it yourself to confirm :)

recreation

Potential Patron
I built this test dialogue with the in-game editor, so it couldn't be code-typos I might have made in wordpad.
I build all my dialogue with the in-game editor since it was implemented and i can tell you that this does not make your dialogues bug-free.
The interpreter is just simple and there is no such thing like a debugger included.
What i want to say is, using the in-game editor does not mean there are no bugs in your dialogue ;)

greetz~

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.