Pokemon Imports (added Courtney and Shelly) (2 Viewers)

Sombra

Content Creator
TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Niiiiice! What a way to come back.

Thanks Crimson :D
I wanted to post them at the same time and i procrastinated Shelly to much so thats why it took so long to post something

Hank East

Content Creator
Hmm...How about Phoebe? Yes, she looks the same but she's still hot and her outfit seems easier to do than others..

Sombra

Content Creator
TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Hmm...How about Phoebe? Yes, she looks the same but she's still hot and her outfit seems easier to do than others..

Oh yeah I had forgotten about Phoebe
Yeah I think i might do her first

Dyxid

Potential Patron
Dat Shelly, love her updated look.

That said, if you're looking for more ideas, there's still the rest of the Team Rocket uniforms from this request topic.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4828.0

Silly me, when I linked to it before, I only mentioned one of the four. (The Team Rocket Grunt.)

Sombra

Content Creator
Dyxid said:
Dat Shelly, love her updated look.

That said, if you're looking for more ideas, there's still the rest of the Team Rocket uniforms from this request topic.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4828.0

Silly me, when I linked to it before, I only mentioned one of the four. (The Team Rocket Grunt.)

I doubt I'll be doing them soon but maybe in the future I'll work on the uniforms

Hank East

Content Creator
I thought I should let you know, I'm currently writing a dialogue for your Mew mod! ;) Also, have you got any progress on the costumes, or were you too busy during the holidays?

Sombra

Content Creator
TheCrimsonFuckr said:
I thought I should let you know, I'm currently writing a dialogue for your Mew mod! ;)

Nice!

TheCrimsonFuckr said:
Also, have you got any progress on the costumes, or were you too busy during the holidays?

I don't have much done but right now I'm working on Phoebe. Her lower dress thing is giving me a hard time but I'll try to finish it asap.

Impervox

Potential Patron
So it's just hair + clothes and hair? Not just clothes? Damn. Would've loved to be able to put for example may's clothes on dawn or something. Still very nice tho. I hope you won't mind me making a saved character collection using these? I've made a topic here

Hank East

Content Creator
Impervox said:
So it's just hair + clothes and hair? Not just clothes? Damn. Would've loved to be able to put for example may's clothes on dawn or something. Still very nice tho. I hope you won't mind me making a saved character collection using these? I've made a topic here

He hasn't been on the forums in months, but I don't think he'd mind at all.

Hank East

Content Creator
BrickShithouse said:
These are pretty amazing, you interested in doing Roxie?

He hasn't been active on the forums since january...Most people who disappear usually do not return after so long.

hammy

Vivacious Visitor
yall up for making the moms from BW/BW2? I made a request thread for it a while ago. hard finding good side ref images tho

stuntcock

Content Creator
yall up for making the moms from BW/BW2? I made a request thread for it a while ago. hard finding good side ref images tho
  1. You don't need to review the entire thread before replying, but it's a good idea to at least read the last few posts.
  2. Sombra Sombra has been inactive for the past year. You should probably try to find an active artist.
  3. If your Request does not have adequate Reference images, then please don't ask artists to work on it.
    • The whole reason that threads get sent to the Invalid Requests board is so that they don't waste artists' time.
    • I want to emphasize the idea that it's your responsibility to fix your Request threads. I don't want to see people doing half-ass preparatory work and then poking various artists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.