pixiv (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
If you're into that list, you'll probably like JJJ.
am0n made a good deal of Breath of Fire zako: am0n [pixiv] I swore he had a compliation on his page of all the drawings he did for the female enemies wiki, but I don't see it.
坑神newface is making some sort of rpg with BF elements, and he's posted a lot of the enemies he's got art for: 坑神newface [pixiv]
Makopy@迷走中 drew the Tenchu kunoichi a bunch.
スニージー makes a lot of cute monster drawings.
黄泉媛学園ヨミィ hasn't posted in a while, but his whole thing was BF against cute anime succubi.
N just draws female final fantasy enemies. They're all very cute: N [pixiv]

I'm dying here. There's an artist I have some stuff from but I know there was more. The pictures look like this:
2mOe3HZ.jpg
zrNFtVs.jpg

It'd often be a scenario where a normal looking girl reveals herself to be a monster, and the aftermath. I've looked through all the tags I could remember, and I can't find them. It bugs me a bunch, I should've bookmarked their page. Now I can't find it. Does anyone recognize this?

I FOUND THEM: Akujojoho [pixiv] Just didn't check the right tag.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
The lists are very long. I went through about 50 links, and still had so many more to go. Can I just ask outright, does anyone know people who draw like the following styles:

1. Anime. Especially Agent Aika, Kiddy Grade, Dirty Pair and Najica

2. Human High-Light Film's Jacky Knee-san

As far as I can see, most people prefer 3D models from games. These may look realistic and high rez. But somehow I find the anime of Agent Aika still best all around to fap off to.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hmm... the 90's style of Dirty Pair and Kiddy Grade isn't easy to find anymore. 蒼井雷@3日目こ32b reminds me of that, although I do not understand how to make their chat links work.
I do most of my browsing via tags, although I'm trying to get better about following artists. Trawling through thousands of pieces of art to try and find a particular artist is stupid, and I should make effort to know who they are if I like their creations. I usually check these three tags once a day:
「女ザコ」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv
「女戦闘員」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv
「敵女」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv
There's a couple active AIKa tags, Rei in particular is fairly popular!
「デルモ」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv
「AIKa」の人気イラストやマンガ・画像 | pixiv

There's a near overwhelming amount of art out there! God, I remember when I had to rake through yahoo groups to find a picture that came close to what I was looking for.

I'd recommend doing oldest first on the three Zako tags I listed. There's a loooot, and if you're looking for 2d art it took quite a while for 3d modeling to become popular on pixiv. I'm pretty sure that aside from Waraji and Maltsan it takes until Illusion starts making studio games for lots of renders to start showing up on pixiv related to this board. And, of course, the popularization of pixiv in places other than japan.
That's the best I can do, man. Sorry. I wish I could name more artists offhand that are what you're lookin' for.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Hey, thanks man, you’re a great guy!

蒼井雷@3日目こ32 is all guro, fraid I can’t accept his illustrations. Also his work seems 'harsh' in a way. I think his drawing style is too angular and unnatural.

The first three links are tags of some sort, right? I can’t understand Japanese, but I can get impressed by the substantial amount of stuff they have.

Your Aika tags are good. My only grouse is that for some reason, as you said, Rie is super popular. The poor other Delmos don’t get enough airtime (or is it pixelspace?)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah, the harsh, angular style they have is what reminded me of 90's stuff. For guro... man, I feel you. I'm not going to pretend I'm super picky, the only thing I'm really outright disgusted by is visceral gore(seeing bones, intestines, flying eyeballs...). But I want everyone to be okay in the end, I don't like it when the zako die. Not just from a moral standpoint or that the tone puts me off, no. Although I'm not cold-blooded enough to pretend that's not there. It's not as good for me when they die, and that's how I feel you.

The first three tags all essentially point to Female Enemy. I don't understand Japanese either, all I know is what chrome tells me it says. Some art will show up on all three, some only on one, some on two... I don't have a clear picture of the differences. For someone who speaks the language, I'm sure it's all intuitive and I look like an idiot. All I know is that if you browse through those, you'll probably find stuff applicable to this board. For AIKa, well... I donno why Rie is such a stand out hit. I guess she was the most developed Delmo in the story? But all the delmos were the stars! Though, Mito. [pixiv]'s probably got some of what you're looking for, and there are some illustrations of the other Delmos. Just not as much as Rie.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Mito is superb. I follow him. Too bad the quantity is low. He really draws very, very close to the actual anime, and his work is pretty much exactly what I want to see.

Delmos raped by tentacles, check.

There’s lots of hot sex going on, but nobody is dead or in severe pain. The tentacles are big enough to stimulate, not big enough to hurt. He’s more about delivering humiliation to gorgeous helpless girls, rather than hurting them.

Delmos tasered in pussy, check.

The girl is punished good, but no permanent injuries. This is sexy punishment.

Delmos lying in sexy positions with cum on their bodies and pee or pussy juices everywhere, check.

His group shots are very, very good. Some people draw group shots poorly and don’t know how to stack bodies, but not Mito. Every girl in a group shot is worth fapping off to.

Delmos taken down by Aika and left in bodypiles, but no blood, no broken bones, no disfigurement. Just good old humiliating exposure and maybe sexual penetration. Check. I think it fits the tone of the original anime as well.

Basically everything that went on in my Aika stories is reflected by Mito. (you can read them here, here or here.)

I would describe Mito as the man I’ll happily pay $100k to, to make a full length Aika hentai if I ever won the $570m Powerball last week...

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
I suppose I could get the context clues from looking at what's listed from the tags, but would you mind telling what these translate to? Or do you even know? Heheh..

EDIT: So supposedly the first one I'm unsure, but google translate says "dead body tired". The second one is "Shocker-Fighter", while the third is simply "Shocker". Fourth is "neck breaker" and fifth and final in "Ryona".

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Bodypile! That makes sense. Though I'm pretty sure neck snap is listed after Shocker Fighter and Shocker.

Oh, yeah. I don't speak the language, but I've spent a lot of time searching through tags. Chrome calls the first one either Death and Death or Death Card but it's basically bodypiles. If there's a better tag for that, I haven't found it!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
It's really fascinating how the two alphabets are intertwined. I posted some bullshit on the site and I got a comment that auto-translate just... didn't make any sense out of. It seemed like he was making fun of me? Turns out it was in chinese, but chrome went ahead and translated it like it was japanese. I donno if it's orientalism or bad coding that made the program freak out at characters being shared, it doesn't suddenly translate german like it's spanish when it shows up, but it made me take a close look and really appreciate how connected languages I didn't understand are.

Mito is superb. I follow him. Too bad the quantity is low. He really draws very, very close to the actual anime, and his work is pretty much exactly what I want to see.

There’s lots of hot sex going on, but nobody is dead or in severe pain. The tentacles are big enough to stimulate, not big enough to hurt. He’s more about delivering humiliation to gorgeous helpless girls, rather than hurting them.
Yeah, Mito's great! I'm surprised he doesn't draw doujins, but not every hobby needs to turn into a job. It'd just be nice to see more.

jennaboots

Casual Client
It's really fascinating how the two alphabets are intertwined. I posted some bullshit on the site and I got a comment that auto-translate just... didn't make any sense out of. It seemed like he was making fun of me? Turns out it was in chinese, but chrome went ahead and translated it like it was japanese. I donno if it's orientalism or bad coding that made the program freak out at characters being shared, it doesn't suddenly translate german like it's spanish when it shows up, but it made me take a close look and really appreciate how connected languages I didn't understand are.

Yeah, Mito's great! I'm surprised he doesn't draw doujins, but not every hobby needs to turn into a job. It'd just be nice to see more.
i am chinese, if you want i can help you understand it

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I just wish I won that $570 million Powerball. I can assure you guys, at least $1m would immediately have been put to very good uses... at least, good use by our standards...

Zamaron1

Club Regular
If your still looking for great zako artists on pixiv then here is a link to my profile, I don't post any art since I can't draw for shit, but I have been on pixiv for a long time and check on those tags at least once a week, I have fallowed 88 people. enjoy. also check out my book marks, there's some great art I've found.

kendall [pixiv]

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I do it's good. and when searching on pixiv, I suggest doing it on Google Chrome, and have the Translate tool available. it doesn't translate perfectly, like literature won't make sense, but it translates decently enough to allow you to use the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.